The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the AWF  

Seiko mod

August 20 2010 at 3:59 PM
No score for this post
louis  (Login louisk)
AWF Approved Poster
from IP address 87.78.27.211

Can anybody please tell me from which Seiko model is this case ?

[linked image]

Pic is from Noah´s site.

louis

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Ancre-Steam
(Login Ancre-Steam)

Hi Louis, I suspect it may have started as this model...

No score for this post
August 20 2010, 9:17 PM 

[linked image]

Sorry, but I don't have the model number but the case number is 7s26-0420...that should help if you are just looking for the case happy.gif

------------------------------------------

[linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

louis
(Login louisk)
AWF Approved Poster

re

No score for this post
August 22 2010, 11:58 AM 

OK. actually I was looking for a case that looks a bit more than one of these :

[linked image]?t=1282492440

[linked image]

Do you know a Seiko case. that comes nearer ?

louis

This message has been edited by louisk from IP address 87.79.116.141 on Aug 22, 2010 12:02 PM

Ancre-Steam
(Login Ancre-Steam)

Sorry; no Seikos but...

No score for this post
August 22 2010, 1:39 PM 

there are a couple of Citizen watches that might be closer. I don't know the models though sad.gif

------------------------------------------

[linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

Jake B
(Login dotwatchworks)
AWF Approved Poster

Pete's dead on with the model...

No score for this post
August 24 2010, 10:28 AM 

Gimme a shout at my email address and maybe I can help you out to find one...

Jake B

"Dawn Of Time Watchworks"
dotwatchworks.com is a Division of 10watches.com

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the AWF