The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the AWF  

Is anyone else besides me having trouble logging onto Paypal? n/t

December 8 2010 at 10:16 PM
No score for this post

(Login time_watcher)
AWF Approved Poster
from IP address 70.234.20.129

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

The Feds hacked into paypal to prevent funds going to wikileaks...

No score for this post
December 8 2010, 10:18 PM 

another freedom stolen sad.gif

------------------------------------------

[linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

(Login sharkfinDave)
AWF Approved Poster

uh oh, soon they'll be seizing and taxing our paypal $$$. :( nt

No score for this post
December 8 2010, 10:57 PM 

(Login thianwong)
Founding Member

Yeah, read that this morning ! wow! Those Wikileaks are sure causing havoc...nt

No score for this post
December 9 2010, 12:34 AM 

nt

(Login theneilo1)
AWF Approved Poster

Apparently Han Solo does not like Chewbacca on their other Site..>>>>

No score for this post
December 9 2010, 6:57 AM 

Wookie Leaks!!!!!LoL

Theneilo uk

[linked image]

Thian
(Login thianwong)
Founding Member

just tested paypal login...takes a bit longer but no probs...nt

No score for this post
December 9 2010, 4:17 PM 

nt

(Login Zoodles95)
Forum Owner

No problem here...

No score for this post
December 9 2010, 8:03 PM 

I have been using e-bay to buy some giftd and no issues at all with Paypal...

(Login time_watcher)
AWF Approved Poster

Re: No problem here...

No score for this post
December 9 2010, 10:00 PM 

yep...... it's working fine now but I was a bit concerned when I couldnt get in last night. I was trying to pay for something and I couldnt get to the site! sad.gif

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

Expect disruptions for the next little while...

No score for this post
December 9 2010, 10:36 PM 

Wikileaks supporters are overloading paypal and some credit card servers in protest for them buckling to bullying from the federal government to stop allowing funding for the Wikileaks cause.

The Feds definitely don't like having their dirty secrets exposed...makes them look bad wink.gif

[linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

(Login thianwong)
Founding Member

link to what peter is saying...news item...

No score for this post
December 9 2010, 10:43 PM 

(Login LES2900)
AWF Approved Poster

Nobody like ....................................... >>>>

No score for this post
December 9 2010, 10:44 PM 

......... to have their secrets "out on the table". For sure I would get pissed if my neighbour would tell other people about what`s going on in my house.

I don`t make things. I make things better !

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

The difference is that the government is supposed to be working for...

No score for this post
December 9 2010, 10:50 PM 

us; instead of playing all these dirty tricks to discredit the leaker because they got caught with their hands in the cookie jar, got caught with their pants around their ankles and got caught breaking a lot of laws sad.gif

Michael in Texas
(Login monbla256)
AWF Approved Poster

Laws are made to be broken.....

No score for this post
December 9 2010, 11:41 PM 

.... if not, what would we do with all the lawyers happy.gif ( my brother in law is an attorney and is VERY thankfull that most folks disregard the law happy.gif )

Current Topic - Is anyone else besides me having trouble logging onto Paypal? n/t
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the AWF  
Find more forums on WatchesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement