The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the AWF  

George, just got my Manbushi Rolex homage sterile model...

December 16 2010 at 7:54 AM
No score for this post
Thian  (Login thianwong)
Founding Member
from IP address 121.84.172.177

Sub, without cyclops version and with likely the DG2813 chinese movement. The owner Gong Wei was good on his word!

Tis past 9pm now and no light to shoot it...but my impressions? excellent bang for buck.

One QC was a link screw not fully screwed in but other than that, the watch is quite nice! weighty! Bracelet nice but the clasp inner side looks cheap. Bezel rotates fine. The bezel serrated edges are a tad sharp but, still, fine with me. I like the inner silver bare chapter ring. Crown screws in a full 3 turns! Winding it reminds me of my other replica with DG2813...same feel....

Cosmetically, the 2 toned brushed/polished bracelet and polished case is good! But will now replace with one of my spare MIL Spec black nylons...photos to follow tomorrow.

Accuracy? wound it up, set date and time at 4pm and headed to teach our kids classes. wore it on the right wrist and the X33 on left wrist....Just comparing the time with my rotation group and the Sub is right on!!!! Love the DG2813 movement!

src="[linked image]"

This message has been edited by thianwong from IP address 121.84.172.177 on Dec 16, 2010 7:58 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
GeorgeRado
(Login GeorgeRado)
AWF Approved Poster

Glad you got a good one. Looking forward to some real

No score for this post
December 16 2010, 2:49 PM 

life pics and wrist shots.

This message has been edited by GeorgeRado from IP address 99.239.136.40 on Dec 16, 2010 3:56 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the AWF  
Find more forums on WatchesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement