The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the AWF  

Attention folks..... We have the WINNER.................

January 3 2011 at 7:02 PM
No score for this post

Rene~  (Login time_watcher)
AWF Approved Poster
from IP address 69.232.65.39

of the WORST Craigslist AD I have ever seen! In all my years of scouring watch boards, Craigslist and E-bay this is BY FAR the absolute worst pic I have ever seen:
Seiko 5 Sports watch ........ $250.00

[linked image]

[linked image]
Is someone actually that ignorant to think they can sell a watch with pics like that???

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Ancre-Steam
(Login Ancre-Steam)

Looks like a steal for $250 LOL!

No score for this post
January 3 2011, 7:29 PM 

Are there any '5' models that even retail for that much?

------------------------------------------

[linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

Leslie S
(Login LES2900)
AWF Approved Poster

Now that`s cool!!! ......................................... >>>>

No score for this post
January 3 2011, 8:11 PM 

......... that`s a Seiko 5 Mapmeter and you`ll find it on line brand new for under $200. It comes up sometimes on WUS(used)for $130-$160 depending on its condition.

Here is how it realy looks like:
http://www.creationwatches.com/products/seiko-diver-s-60/seiko-5-automatic-map-meter-skz209k-skz209-skz209k1-822.html

http://www.creationwatches.com/products/seiko-diver-s-60/seiko-5-automatic-map-meter-skz211k1-skz211k-skz211-824.html

I don`t make things. I make things better !

GeorgeRado
(Login GeorgeRado)
Founding Member

It's a compass watch...I had the blue one with the white

No score for this post
January 3 2011, 10:30 PM 

hands. Not a bad looking watch, and a fantastic bracelet,
but the second crown that rotates the chapter ring for compass
readings....well I found that to be a little too gimicky for me.
The crown which controls the hands screws down but the crown on the
left side which controls the chapter ring does not.

Jaques DeNeilo(AqualandKing)
(Login theneilo1)
AWF Approved Poster

I have the Mapmeter also and its a great watch..>>>>

No score for this post
January 4 2011, 5:02 AM 

The only complaint i have is the left inner Bezel crown is so uncomfortable which makes it unwearable unfortunately as it really sticks in your wrist.As for the value of the one for sale shown well its way over priced.Mines mint and was only $150 plus postage.

[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

Theneilo uk

[linked image]

This message has been edited by theneilo1 from IP address 82.39.147.2 on Jan 5, 2011 5:26 PM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the AWF