The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the AWF  

Friday's watch..............

June 10 2011 at 3:25 PM
No score for this post

Rene~  (Login time_watcher)
AWF Approved Poster
from IP address 70.137.90.38

bet ya cant guess which one I'm wearing today??? wink.gif
This was actually taken with my cell phone in low light and it turned really good!
Did I say how much I like this watch!?

[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Thian
(Login thianwong)
Founding Member

Looking great! and your cellphone camera is is no slouch in the sharpness test either!...

No score for this post
June 10 2011, 4:02 PM 

The Bulova is quite comfortable huh! I found the bezel and markers reflect light and give the dial a nice bling! happy.gif

[linked image]

This message has been edited by thianwong from IP address 121.84.169.199 on Jun 10, 2011 4:04 PM

Rene~
(Login time_watcher)
AWF Approved Poster

Yes....... the Bulova is VERY comfy!!

No score for this post
June 10 2011, 4:11 PM 

I'm tellin ya....... this is one of the NICEST watches I have purchased in a very long time!
Thank you again VERY much Thian! happy.gif
I still have a hard time believing it's only 36mm as it wears more like 38

Thian
(Login thianwong)
Founding Member

haha! I just strapped on the Zodiac gmt and it feels great too...

No score for this post
June 10 2011, 4:57 PM 

light and thin but attractive on the wrist....

The Bulova should be a cult classic haha! discrete but homage-wise, a real nice version!

Michael in Texas
(Login monbla256)
AWF Approved Poster

All these Bulova " President" homages got me to put on...

No score for this post
June 10 2011, 9:24 PM 

... my Orient "President" homage today. Gold plated SS case w/black face. It's now on a Honey Croc strap w/dbl.btn deployant catch. Pic is from seller. I got this one about 10 years ago so don't know if this model is still in Orient's production.

Orient President Lizard

This message has been edited by monbla256 from IP address 70.247.161.108 on Jun 10, 2011 9:29 PM

thianwong
(Login thianwong)
Founding Member

Very nice model! we should start a President's Klub! haha! nt

No score for this post
June 11 2011, 3:05 AM 

nt

CTT
(Login TTCorners)

Orient President

No score for this post
May 6 2012, 5:05 AM 

Yes, do believe this model is still in production. I just bought 6 out of the 9 different color...Still 3 to go.. 1 as per photo displayed, 1 SS with black dial and last SS with blue dial.. And not forgot to mention the plastic label is black tied with a black string.

what I have:

All gold with gold dial
All gold with white dial
Half gold with gold dial
Half gold with white dial
Half gold with black dial
SS with white dial

Ancre-Steam
(Login Ancre-Steam)

Welcome to the AWF...

No score for this post
May 6 2012, 5:00 PM 

Good to see new members happy.gif

Want to share some pics of your collection...we love pictures here happy.gif

------------------------------------------

[linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

EdH
(Login clavin3389)
AWF Approved Poster

GREAT looking watch, Rene~....So, you guys caused me to decide on this one for Friday>>>>

No score for this post
June 10 2011, 9:56 PM 

which is my ORIENT homage pictured here in a Thian montage of the watch:
[linked image]

Photobucket

Michael in Texas
(Login monbla256)
AWF Approved Poster

I've got that same one Ed....

No score for this post
June 10 2011, 10:06 PM 

.... and it's the only one I left on it's bracelet.I Love the TT happy.gif

thianwong
(Login thianwong)
Founding Member

ahhhh...memories! For sure we have our AWF President's Klub haha....

No score for this post
June 11 2011, 3:06 AM 

[linked image]

This message has been edited by thianwong from IP address 121.84.169.199 on Jun 11, 2011 3:08 AM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the AWF