The Asian Watch Forum

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the AWF  

OK guys....... I need your help please!!!!!!!

September 27 2011 at 2:46 AM
No score for this post

(Login time_watcher)
AWF Approved Poster
from IP address 71.128.201.200

I put my Bulova Super Seville up for sale over at the WUS Forum and within a day I got what I thought to be a serious buyer..... I posted CLEAR pics and a concise description but yet this guy kept hounding me with question after question after question! I answered every single question immediately and even sent him a clearer close up pic of the dial that he requested! FINALLY he said ok and that he would take the watch and for me to send him my Paypal address so he could send funds! An hour or so later he finally paid Via Paypal.
Well....... another hour goes by and I get not one but TWO E-mails from the guy asking me to refund his money because he changed his mind and couldnt buy the watch due to having too many bills! WTF??????????
Now..... my question is this.......... do I say screw you and keep the funds and mail him his watch or do I refund the guys money?? What a freeking A-hole!!

This message has been edited by time_watcher from IP address 71.128.201.200 on Sep 27, 2011 2:53 AM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Catalin
(Login xdesk)
AWF Approved Poster

My opinion ...

No score for this post
September 27 2011, 4:09 AM 

My opinion is to refund the money (but check very carefully if indeed that would be a refund and not a scam).

The Seville is a good watch and a much more worthy buyer will come along.

(Login theneilo1)
AWF Approved Poster

Rene i would do this.>>>

No score for this post
September 27 2011, 6:29 AM 

Transfer the money from your Paypal account to avoid any dispute to your bank account first so you know you definitely have the guys $$$$ then do a refund.
Buyers remorse mate im afraid,It happens yet you move on and relist it.

Theneilo uk

[linked image]

(Login Isthmus)
AWF Approved Poster

Best advice here...

No score for this post
September 27 2011, 10:46 AM 

That and when you are done, please post a copy of your experience along with this guy's username and contact info, so that other forumers know to steer clear of this person.

[linked image]
GO HOKIES

(Login time_watcher)
AWF Approved Poster

Re: Best advice here...

No score for this post
September 28 2011, 2:09 PM 

I fully refunded the guys money and as luck would have it.... I got another buyer the same day! Alls well! happy.gif

Jeje
(Login Jeje3325)
AWF Approved Poster

rrrr...

No score for this post
September 29 2011, 6:05 AM 

It happenns but does take a lot of time and energy...

Please post the guys nick name so we don't waste the time!

*Never a waste of time to look at a watch*

Current Topic - OK guys....... I need your help please!!!!!!!
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the AWF