The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the AWF  

No WRUW.........food or pics of any kind??

October 9 2011 at 2:55 PM
No score for this post

(Login time_watcher)
AWF Approved Poster
from IP address 64.149.107.86

Where in heck is everyone hiding as of late? NO activity at all! sad.gif

OK then.......... I'll start!
Sundays B/fast.

[linked image]

This message has been edited by time_watcher from IP address 64.149.107.86 on Oct 9, 2011 3:17 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

Here's a watch to go with that...

No score for this post
October 9 2011, 3:31 PM 

[linked image]

------------------------------------------

[linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

(Login time_watcher)
AWF Approved Poster

Re: Here's a watch to go with that...

No score for this post
October 9 2011, 3:38 PM 

Looks cool......
Almost like the Seville I recently sold!

(Login Russie)
AWF Approved Poster

Always liked those Bagelsports! Has Rene has ever eaten anything that rhymes with Seiko?

No score for this post
October 10 2011, 1:27 PM 

[linked image]

Russ
[linked image]

(Login time_watcher)
AWF Approved Poster

Re: Always liked those Bagelsports! Has Rene has ever eaten anything that rhymes with Seiko?

No score for this post
October 10 2011, 2:24 PM 

As a matter of fact I have.......... I ate Mako shark once but didnt care for it!

(Login Russie)
AWF Approved Poster

Ugh.....don't forget to boycott sharkfin soup!

No score for this post
October 10 2011, 2:51 PM 

Cast iron constitution eh Rene?

Russ
[linked image]

(Login time_watcher)
AWF Approved Poster

Re: Ugh.....don't forget to boycott sharkfin soup!

No score for this post
October 10 2011, 2:55 PM 

Not exactly sure what that means!

(Login Russie)
AWF Approved Poster

I got no problem with folks eating shark provided the whole fish is harvested for food

No score for this post
October 10 2011, 3:21 PM 

and even watch straps for that matter!

The problem with sharkfin soup is because it's considered a delicacy, unscrupulous types are catching sharks in record numbers, lopping off their fins and tossing the still live shark back into the ocean. This is not unlike poachers shooting bears just for their gall bladders.

Russ
[linked image]

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

I ate a lot of shark when I lived in SoCal...

No score for this post
October 10 2011, 3:12 PM 

Some types I didn't care for the texture but Mako was pretty good. I thought it was close to swordfish happy.gif

[linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

Jeje
(Login Jeje3325)
AWF Approved Poster

OMG René...

No score for this post
October 9 2011, 6:17 PM 

Light cheese?!!

Are you sick?

*Never a waste of time to look at a watch*

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

Isn't that normal?

No score for this post
October 9 2011, 8:23 PM 

I mean; you go to Tim Hortons or Krispy Kreme; order up a couple of diabetic insulin rush donuts and get your coffee with sweet n low.
Why should there be a problem with 'light' cheese spred on a heart clogging bagel wink.gif

Jeje...there are but two types of people in the world; those who eat to live and those who live to eat.

I'm with Rene~...why die hungry or feeling that you could have had more enjoyment out of a mandatory routine; eating?

If eating for the enjoyment of it doesn't turn you into a 400 lb 'biggest loser'; then why deprive yourself of the one part of your life that can be enjoyable; doesn't change with divorce; doesn't change with age and doesn't change with how others think of you wink.gif

Current Topic - No WRUW.........food or pics of any kind??
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the AWF