The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the AWF  

All set up and waiting............

December 25 2011 at 5:24 PM
No score for this post

(Login time_watcher)
AWF Approved Poster
from IP address 70.137.90.81

for dinner!

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

Looks so inviting ;>)

No score for this post
December 25 2011, 5:49 PM 

I'd be right over but I have several surgeries to perform...maybe next year wink.gif

The beast does look yummy though happy.gif

------------------------------------------

[linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

(Login time_watcher)
AWF Approved Poster

Ready to devour!

No score for this post
December 25 2011, 6:55 PM 

happy.gif

[linked image]

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

Tis a beautiful thing :>) nt

No score for this post
December 25 2011, 7:21 PM 

------------------------------------------

[linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

(Login LES2900)
AWF Approved Poster

This is what we had ................................ >>>>

No score for this post
December 26 2011, 12:51 AM 

.......... >>> by now, most of us if not all of us, are thru with the Christmas dinner. Dishes are all washed, kitchen all cleaned up, empty booze bottles in the garbage ...
But that`s the end.... and this is how it all begun.

The set up..
[linked image]

[linked image]

And here is the "victim"; an 11 lbs goose
[linked image]

[linked image]

The "victim" after being nicely carved down to the bone
[linked image]

The end rezult...
[linked image]

OK people!!! Grab a plate and come and get some...
[linked image]

There is plenty of leftovers and tomorrow as usual in my house, is fridge clean up day.

I don`t make things. I make things better !

(Login anzac1957)
Orient Enabler

No pics unfortunately.. but..

No score for this post
December 26 2011, 12:56 AM 

we had lunch at church with 70 others.. Have done this for the last few years and it is great to celebrate with others not necessarily family.. It gives us a chance to have Christmas with others who might otherwise have been on their own..

http://anzacsorientwatchspot.blogspot.com/

[linked image]
Tony Lewis
New Zealand

Current Topic - All set up and waiting............
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the AWF