The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the AWF  

Gonna start out New Years week by wearing this one..........

January 2 2012 at 2:24 PM
No score for this post

(Login time_watcher)
AWF Approved Poster
from IP address 71.128.196.137

[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

Good start...are you going to cycle through the Zodiacs? nt

No score for this post
January 2 2012, 2:27 PM 

------------------------------------------

[linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

(Login time_watcher)
AWF Approved Poster

Re: Good start...are you going to cycle through the Zodiacs? nt

No score for this post
January 2 2012, 2:40 PM 

Believe it or not........ I have sold ALL of my Zodiacs except for the GMT and this one..........
[linked image]
My concentrations have been more focused lately on Mid-sized Vintage Seikos when and if I can find em at good prices!
I still have my young friend in Hawaii keeping his sharp eyes out for me for the Seiko divers when they come in!
Still waiting for the 7009-7039 I bought from him...... IF its in ALL original shape I may just end up flipping it!

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

Well if you do decide to flip it...

No score for this post
January 2 2012, 3:35 PM 

there shouldn't be any problem finding eager buyers happy.gif

[linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

(Login time_watcher)
AWF Approved Poster

Re: Well if you do decide to flip it...

No score for this post
January 2 2012, 3:39 PM 

Actually I had you in mind as if I recall you were looking for one!?

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

I was looking for the 7002-7020...

No score for this post
January 2 2012, 3:49 PM 

same cross-over 200m watch but with the same dial and bezel as the SKX171...
[IMG][linked image][/IMG]

This one should keep me busy for some time. I am going to attempt a complete restoration with my own lume work happy.gif

Leslie S
(Login LES2900)
AWF Approved Poster

Well, I started this .................................. >>>>

No score for this post
January 2 2012, 9:14 PM 

.................... >>> New Year week with the Casio PATHFINDER

[linked image]

... and then the LUME shot...

[linked image]

I don`t make things. I make things better !

Current Topic - Gonna start out New Years week by wearing this one..........
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the AWF  
Find more forums on WatchesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement