The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the AWF  

Peter... I am on my way to Richmond B.C.

February 7 2012 at 3:50 PM
No score for this post

Zoodles95  (Premier Login Zoodles95)
Forum Owner
from IP address 184.145.129.33

I usually am only at the yard for an hour or so before I get dispatched again. However, sometimes I get a little bit of time there. The yard is just down the road from the Vancouver Zoo. There is a nice pub nearby where we could meet. happy.gif

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Ancre-Steam
(Login Ancre-Steam)

I'd love to meet up with you...

No score for this post
February 7 2012, 9:23 PM 

but it's quite a long way from the office I'm working at; probably about an hour and a half each way.

I'm also in a crunch to get a lot of stuff into manufacturing...engineering stuff wink.gif

It would be easier and more doable when get a lay over. That way we could do dinner and a mini Watch Meet happy.gif

------------------------------------------

[linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the AWF