The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the AWF  

Valentine's Day tomorrow in Japan...and the roles are reversed...

February 13 2012 at 12:29 AM
No score for this post
Thian  (Login thianwong)
Founding Member
from IP address 121.84.173.28

meaning....gals give guys presents. So, the wife ordered Lindt's chocolates online for me...and just ordered the RIKI Watanabe Seiko/Alba men's dress black auto with the 7S36b, presentation back and leather strap......for under $200usd...happy.gif)) ....arrives in 1 or 2 days! Vintage classic design, the watch is around 43mm. I used to have the tan version years ago...

[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Rene~
(Login time_watcher)
AWF Approved Poster

Re: Valentine's Day tomorrow in Japan...and the roles are reversed...

No score for this post
February 13 2012, 1:54 AM 

That's a really sweet looking watch but it looks VERY THICK? What's the mm thickness?

Edited to add: I googled it and find it's 13mm thick but it also states diameter is 36.5 mm

This message has been edited by time_watcher from IP address 71.128.199.52 on Feb 13, 2012 1:58 AM

Thian
(Login thianwong)
Founding Member

you are right...found out Seiya san has them...link..

No score for this post
February 13 2012, 3:18 AM 

http://www.seiyajapan.com/product/S-AAAA101/ALBA-Automatic-Watch-RIKI-WATANABE-AAAA101.html

I took the dimensions the wrong way.....

Case size: 44 × 36mm  haha....still will be nice to wear one again!

This message has been edited by thianwong from IP address 121.84.173.28 on Feb 13, 2012 3:22 AM

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the AWF