The Asian Watch Forum function N54_noerror(msg, url, lno) { return true; } //window.onerror = N54_noerror;

AWF Sales and Trading Post.. AWF Resources Forum.. Watch Reviews Forum.. Orient Watches Info Page..

Sea-Gull Watches Info Page.. Watch Collection and Picture Forum.. Universal Currency Converter.... The AWF Cafe...

Chinese Watches Info Page... The AWF Flea Market... Watch Deal References Forum...

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the AWF  

Rare manual wind watch found...

February 18 2012 at 11:09 PM
No score for this post

Ancre-Steam  (Login Ancre-Steam)
from IP address 70.70.241.223

on Kraeling's wrist. It may just be a self portrait...
[linked image]

------------------------------------------

[linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Zoodles95
(Premier Login Zoodles95)
Forum Owner

LOL! What happens when the alarm goes off?

No score for this post
February 18 2012, 11:20 PM 

Does crap come out of the dial like the excrement that comes out of his "forum" and his partners?

Ancre-Steam
(Login Ancre-Steam)

Just little puffs of...

No score for this post
February 18 2012, 11:33 PM 

malodourus troll gas that smell like swamp and sound like squeaking colins:

[linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

poywatch
(Login saykobro)
Founding Member

Nice easy to read watch. Is it one of the new fart alarm watches? Where did you get the

No score for this post
February 18 2012, 11:27 PM 

Kraeling name? Are you sure that is his real name?

Explode
Boomtown

Ancre-Steam
(Login Ancre-Steam)

It's printed on the case back...

No score for this post
February 18 2012, 11:30 PM 

opposite the sphincter wink.gif

poywatch
(Login saykobro)
Founding Member

I see where it came from. I did a search and found this from 2009>

No score for this post
February 18 2012, 11:42 PM 

http://www.network54.com/Forum/642233/message/1258602421/Done

specifically under "Interesting".

Explode
Boomtown

This message has been edited by saykobro from IP address 173.168.72.216 on Feb 18, 2012 11:44 PM

Zoodles95
Forum Owner

Yup... Looks like Rick Alan is definately Ricky Kraeling

No score for this post
February 19 2012, 12:44 AM 

This link from Moshannon seems to be the smoking gun:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/281685/message/1145986093/chronomat

Good detective work Poy. happy.gif

Both yourself and Phil Sinclair have been advocating the Kraeling position on this matter for years now.

Now that we have an identity I can find out where in Calgary he is and go see him next week. happy.gif

poywatch
(Login saykobro)
Founding Member

I also found this on Google search>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No score for this post
February 19 2012, 12:42 AM 

Ricky Kraeling is C.E.O. and Chief Instructor at Ricky Alan's Institute of Kung Fu in the Calgary, Canada Area.

Explode
Boomtown

Zoodles95
Forum Owner

Son of a Poy gun! You're right!

No score for this post
February 19 2012, 12:51 AM 

Linky:http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/ricky-kraeling/18/2a5/314

ricky kraeling
C.E.O. and Chief Instructor at Ricky Alan's Institute of Kung Fu

Industry
Security and Investigations

I wonder how Marcus the CFO feels about Ricky's offsite activities?
http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/marcus-henderson/1b/7b4/940

Marcus Henderson's Overview
Current C.F.O. and Chief Instructor at Ricky Kraeling Institute of Kung Fu at Ricky Kraeling Institute of Kung Fu
Connections 0 connections
Marcus Henderson's Experience
C.F.O. and Chief Instructor at Ricky Kraeling Institute of Kung Fu Ricky Kraeling Institute of Kung Fu

Some more interesting stuff here:

http://www.yatedo.com/p/ricky+kraeling/normal/3431dd8947451c8a33b08bdbcecdeb2a

Interesting message here: definately our "Ricky":
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/browningbryant/messages/231

I like what Red Skelton used to close with, "May God Bless". Ricky ... __________________________________ Do you Yahoo!? Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard - Read only the...

How many times have we seen "May God Bless" from our "friend" Ricky?

Very interesting... happy.gif

Zoodles95
Forum Owner

yup... rick alan is ricky kraeling for sure...

No score for this post
February 19 2012, 1:15 AM 

Look what the creep just posted: Now my career is threatened
February 18 2012 at 10:09 PM
No score for this post
rick alan (Login RichardAlan6309)
Forum Owner

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Zoodles/Longhaul/Adenoid is threatening my livelihood by contacting my worksite. This is low, low, low, low. Read his threat here:
I certainly hope Poseidon sees this. I personally will not proceed with any kind of action but I know for sure Poseidon will.
May God Bless.

I wonder how Marcus the CFO feels about Ricky's offsite activities?
http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/marcus-henderson/1b/7b4/940

Marcus Henderson's Overview
Current C.F.O. and Chief Instructor at Ricky Kraeling Institute of Kung Fu at Ricky Kraeling Institute of Kung Fu
Connections 0 connections
Marcus Henderson's Experience
C.F.O. and Chief Instructor at Ricky Kraeling Institute of Kung Fu Ricky Kraeling Institute of Kung Fu

Well all I can say is thanks for posting all of the pics of my company vehicle with the phone number plastered all over it. Ricky Kraeling you have posted a ton of insulting things about me on your various forums and you have been deeply involved with Todd and Jimmy these past several years. During this time I have had my employer called on several occasions, had my Photobucket and other hosting acounts nuked and you have been a major P.I.T.A. to myself and several others. Just go away for goodness sakes.

Phil Sinclair
(Login philsinclair)
AWF Approved Poster

Info

No score for this post
February 19 2012, 6:28 AM 

Hi Zoo.Stop posting info that allows these dickflops to have the goods to bash you. Then remember that Kraeling has been stupid and leaves a trail that identifies him continually for the past 12 months. Next remember that Pissant Jim is a bum without funding to place a deposit for the legal fees involved in an international legal case. If a third party provides the funds that party must disclose their interest and the reason for their interest. This makes it very easy to stop their garbage. Kraeling is only being a stirrer because that is how he jacks off. Jimmy wants to change things so that his scamming is not obvious to potential customers.

The way to really hurt Jimmy is to post screen shots of his crap on the walls of the post office and gas station in Fonda village.

The best thing to do in my opinion is to hold your water and stiff it out.Why has Kraeling got a Network 54 account again.

Chin up mate and don't let the bastards grind you down. Cheers Phil

Thian
(Login thianwong)
Founding Member

+1 on that.....nt

No score for this post
February 19 2012, 3:42 PM 

nt

Zoodles95
Forum Owner

Good advice... thanks Phil...

No score for this post
February 19 2012, 6:34 PM 

Sad though that I cannot even post on a trucking forum about the company I work for. What next? They are going to go onto the AV/movie forums I frequent and question the movies I review or what my taste in movies are? If I could go back in time I never would have posted any info or pics of any company vehicles and definately would never have given my phone number to certain individuals. At any rate that is water under the bridge now.

Ancre-Steam
(Login Ancre-Steam)

Looks like he has been offending people as far back as 2004...

No score for this post
February 19 2012, 6:54 PM 

from that browningbryant link sad.gif

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Back to the AWF