Click on the smaller banner to check out the AWF main forum

Return to Sales & Trading Forum  

F.S. Haurex Dress Chrono

November 11 2011 at 4:31 PM
  (Login GeorgeRado)
Founding Member
from IP address 99.239.131.241

For Sale:
Haurex Dress Chrono. This Beauty is 45mm diam and 12MM thick. Very Classic styling but contemporary in that it is a nice larger size and thickness. No wimpy dresser. Large signed crown.
This watch has not been worn much and is in very good condition. There are a few scuffs on the case, but crystal is perfect. Strap has never been worn and is like new.
These sell at approx: $300. + This silver model is hard to find now with only the gold or two toned models available.
The lighting for these pics was bad and the dial looks almost creamy, but the watch and dial is a very light silver.
I bought this new about 3 months ago. Not getting any wrist time so it's up for sale.
I am asking $150.00 shipped in North America. Comes with box and papers and unused black croco strap with deployment. The brown strap is not for sale.
My paypal and e-mail is: g.l.rad@rogers.com

Sellers pics:

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

Actual watch:

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

[linked image]

This message has been edited by GeorgeRado from IP address 99.239.131.241 on Nov 13, 2011 5:21 PM
This message has been edited by GeorgeRado from IP address 99.239.131.241 on Nov 13, 2011 5:20 PM
This message has been edited by GeorgeRado from IP address 99.239.131.241 on Nov 11, 2011 5:32 PM

Respond to this message   
Responses

Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement