FS Seiko SARB017 and Vintage Seiko Chronograph 6139-6005 yellow dial

February 9 2012 at 11:27 AM
Laurent  (Login veto1972)
AWF Approved Poster
from IP address 174.114.45.206

Hi,

I have 2 Seikos for sale

SOLD !!!!1-NMint Seiko Alpinist SARB017 for sale. USD525
I bought it BNIB from 1st owner about 3 months ago in Canada, and has been worn with care 1 month in total max, in rotation with other watches. It comes with B&P as well as SEIKO Original SS Bracelet for SARB017-20mm ($179) sized to my 7" wrist. I misplaced the Seiko leather band displayed on 2 pics, so it is not included in the sale. Zero issues, watch is working flawlessly, a few minor desk diving marks on clasp, case/bezel/crystal are marks free.
Current MSRP is USD534 without the bracelet from Seya Japan+ import/custom taxes.

http://s1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa458/veto1972/Seiko%20Alpinist-SAB017/

2-Vintage Seiko Chronograph 6139-6005 yellow dial-TZ 95%-USD625
This is a vintage Seiko Chronograph 6139-6005 in yellow dial in TZ NM condition + in need of a good home. Just underwent a USD500 full service, complete overhaul.
This 6139 is a classic Seiko Chronograph. It is in terrific shape, both cosmetically and mechanically. It has spent most of its life unworn, and shows it. There are only some scattered hairlines on the watch, easily polished if you choose to. There are no dents, scrapes, etc. Dial and hands are amazing. Mechanically, it is keeping terrific time and day/date and chronos work as they should. I will provide the buyer with a CD Rom displaying all steps of the extensive servicing it went trough. Very detailed step by step process done by Al of Archer Watch, ON. Comes mounted on a mint 20mm Brown Toshi leather strap that contributes to give this timepiece some character. A vintage watch of exceptional quality that can be a daily wearer for many years.

http://s1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa458/veto1972/

I would sell both for USD1000. No trades!

If interested drop me a line at canvet1@hotmail.com.

I have numerous references on TZ + Watchnet.com -Good Guys under "veto" if required. Deal with confidence.

Regards.

Dr. Laurent Jacod, DVM

This message has been edited by veto1972 from IP address 174.114.45.206 on Feb 24, 2012 8:03 AM

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Sales & Trading Forum