Re: almost know how you feel

by

I know how you feel about the family being torn and having all of these different feelings.

We visited with my step son last night at the group home and he just upsets me. His attitude and the way he thinks everything is a big joke really bothers me. Im trying so hard to get through this but nothing about this is easy.

We went into the house and at first he completely ignored us. Then he realized we had brought him some new clothes so he was interested at that point. He seemed withdrawn and more concerned with what was on tv then visiting with us which seems weird to me since its been 3 weeks since hes seen us. He has a touch guy attitude which irritates me. I have friends in law enforcement who tell me these feelings are normal.

He started his medicine for psychosis which is what he was diagnosed with having. Its serious stuff. He apparently has psychotic episodes as well as borderline personality disorder. Which if left untreated is dangerous. But that would explain why he does things without thinking and then doesnt feel sorry for his actions later on even if they hurt someone.

We both have a hard road ahead. As long as we are there for our children and make sure that this doesnt ruin their lives. I have also been told my daughter could turn into a molestor but I dont beleive it. She knows what happened to her is wrong and she is young enough to get past this and so is your son.

Posted on Nov 16, 2011, 4:08 PM
from IP address 71.223.179.187

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Find more forums on Rape, Sexual AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement