I'm Sorry

by Lillyh

I am so sorry for the pain and hurt you and your children feel. I know the feeling myself very well. I want you to know you and the children do not have a life sentence!!! What happen is what happened in the past you and your children have your whole life ahead of you. Don't let this monster steal anything else from you. I am so happy Nanci that he is in jail, most mothers here and everywhere else didn't get that much. I know that it doesn't take the pain away but my ex is still out there to hurt others precious children and I can't stand a second thinking about how the child and the mother will hurt. We all hurt and we all lose but in the end I promise you will see things diffent and God will put you where you need to be. My life is happy and I NEVER expected for this to ever happen to someone like me. Also, I want you to be strong for your babies they are watching you and you have to hang on.

When I was so down at the begining I didn't have the physical energy to pick myself off the floor. I was to weak and sick my friend told me while I was already on my kneees to start praying. I did and that is when my life begain to change. Oh, I am still mad and NO I haven't forgiven him but I want let him hold me back from seeking my whole life.

I am on your side and I wish you could get child support because you deserve it for the kids sake.

My heart hurts with yours.

Posted on Jan 30, 2012, 10:17 AM
from IP address 75.106.0.53

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Find more forums on Rape, Sexual AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement