the question of the decade

by MomofThree

I have asked myself the same question over and over. I to have struggled and the only thing i have heard is that God does not give you anything that you can not handle. That some day these experiences for ourselves and our children will be clear. Whether they go on to heal and become advocates for others in this fight or just become stronger people, some good has to come from this. I am not sure i buy it yet but I have to hold on to it. I sympathize with you just a little over one week ago my older sons abuse of my younger son has come to light. I have not been able to walk back into church since i have found out. All my children are in catholic school and it is a struggle to feel like we did all the right things for our kids and yet one of them could do something so evil. I hope it helps to know that you do not struggle alone. My thoughts are with you and maybe together we can all get through this. I hope your daughter is doing well because that is all as parents we can work towards. I am now going to try and listen to my own advice. I wish you and your family all the best and the strength to make it out alive and well on the other side of this waking nightmare. MomofThree

Posted on Feb 8, 2012, 10:47 AM
from IP address 64.134.66.175

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Find more forums on Rape, Sexual AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement