Broken hearted

by MomofThree

Dear Laura

I thought I had no heart left until I read your post. First off let me say that daily I will have prayers for your daughter. i understand her pain so well my self destruction did not go the way of cutting I tried to swallow my pain and life by living dangerously with drugs starting at 13 years old and the wrong type of people. Then many years later I met the man of my dreams and he saved me on every level. There is hope out there. But for you she is blessed to have you and your husband being so supportive. My Mom walked in and never spoke of it again and I lived with my abuser laughing and smirking at me my whole life knowing that he got away with it and was living his life by his own set of rules. As I said in a prior post I will dance on his grave when the time comes. Your daughter is so fortunate to know that you value her so very much. That love and faith (and lots of therapy) will get your family through this. i hope this helped but know that I will keep you and your daughter in my prayers. You will get through this because her brother may have hurt her deeply but her mom will love her even more and you will be there to be her rock, her shoulder to cry on and if you are not then who will be. You will do this for her! And anytime you need that reminder I will be here to tell you to remember her smile, her laugh and her future life of happiness because it is out there for of all you. Now I just need to remember that for myself and all will be well. I wish you the best and blessings to you.

Posted on Feb 25, 2012, 6:03 PM
from IP address 71.230.41.15

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. Re: Broken hearted. Laura, Feb 25, 2012, 10:38 PM

Find more forums on Rape, Sexual AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement