Thank you

by Elle Kacy

I appreciate all the support. It is ridiculous. It has taken us 3 years to get to this point and he is still roaming the streets.

It is great to be on a forum where people understand it. It is like a breath of fresh air. I can't believe all those times I had to listen to the social worker say "I understand your concerns, but there is nothing we can do" @%# You! You don't understand, or you would have done something!

They blamed me and told me I was coaching her. I was emotionally abusing her. They had to back off that assertion the day before it went to court. They know. Her therapists have been filing reports for months and they were ignored. If that creepasoid hadn't groped her in the store and she hadn't been asked to go to a Forensic Exam/Interview because of that, they never would have opened a case up. That creep was an ill wind that blew some good. And that makes me madder than hell. It should NOT take THAT!

Elle

Posted on Mar 21, 2012, 1:13 PM
from IP address 98.94.144.131

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. Unbelievable!. Laura, Mar 21, 2012, 2:26 PM
    1. Re: Unbelievable!. Elle, Mar 21, 2012, 8:59 PM
      1. with you Elle Kacey and Laura. kim, Mar 24, 2012, 10:54 PM
        1. Wow. Elle, Mar 25, 2012, 8:49 PM

Find more forums on Rape, Sexual AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement