I too

by Living...

know what you mean. It was my 2nd husband, the night I had to stay in the hospital b/c of having his baby is the night he started abusing my, then 12 yo daughter. As soon as he was out, I started selling everything of his. Each month I was able to sell enough to compensate and make my mortgage payment. We couldnt stand to be in the house and its now rented out until I can sell it. He refused to admit, even with the strong evidence, therefore, we are blessed that he will be serving 125-300 years, no parole! Even with that strong sentence its never enough, I still YEARN everyday to know that his life is miserable, I would love to see a pic of his cell, and know that his cellmate hates him and knows that he's a pedophile. His mom had the nerve to ask me to put our house up for his bail. Yeah right. Needless to say, even though now she is sick and dying, I WILL NOT have any contact with her and she will never speak to her granddaughter, she chose her son, its one thing to never stop loving your child no matter what, but its another to stare at the victims in a courtroom and be throwing us darts and swords as he is getting sentenced. ARGH! WASH your hands of anyone who supports him!

Posted on Apr 2, 2012, 8:57 AM
from IP address 208.111.236.62

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Find more forums on Rape, Sexual AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement