Re: sounds familiarby Sadmom
My daughter was seeing a therapist since she disclosed. I guess it wasn't enough, she needed inpatient treatment. My soon-to-be-ex-husband violated the order of protection a few weeks ago by sending her a friend request on the computer. I was so frustrated. I asked the advocate "what will happen now"? She said most likely the judge will just warn him.
He is being charged in criminal court (several felony counts) and is free on bond (his mother put up the money). He is free to do anything he wants.
I may talk to the state attorney about this next week. I'm really irritated about this.
Child advocacy center has been paying for therapy. I'm hoping they will pay for the hospital stay also. I'm running out of money. And this jerk lives with his mother rent free, all legal fees are being paid by her, and he has ton of money saved up to boot.
I'm wondering how long I will last until my money runs out.
Posted on Apr 27, 2012, 11:33 PM
from IP address 126.96.36.199
Respond to this message
Goto Forum HomeResponses
- ugh. patricia, Apr 27, 2012, 11:46 PM
- re sounds familiar. Paul, Apr 28, 2012, 9:58 AM
- It is the right thing to do!. Laura, Apr 28, 2012, 5:49 PM
- RE: Protecting/Supporting Perp. SpinningInCircles, Apr 30, 2012, 9:13 AM
- His victims support him. Kathleen, May 1, 2012, 7:57 AM
- re sounds familiar. stunned, May 5, 2012, 4:26 AM