Prosecutor

by BJRosetanni

What did the man mean when he said: "there is "always" signs of concern". Would that mean that there are always signs that a child is being sexually abused? Would that mean that there are always signs of the perpetrator? Did he mean that a parent should have seen the signs and responded accordingly? Did you understand what he meant? And so, you would have a governor of the state, right? But who pays his salary besides the tax payers...there must be someone higher up on the food chain from him. Can you remember enough, can you keep notes all through this process if you have to deal with him again. I would write letters of complaint to anyone higher up than he is. To me, advocating for your daughter in whichever way you can; not allowing people like him to put you down, doubt your word, it is demeaning. That, in itself, is abuse. Sure, these people must see some pretty awful and standard behaviours. I do Victim's Services and some of the calls I take are pretty awful. It's a life I have never been exposed to and so, I suppose these people get hardened but they don't have to be dismissive and demeaning to a parent of a child who has been sexually abused. Don't stop thinking about where you can go up the chain to lodge a complaint about the way in which you were treated.
BJR

Posted on Apr 30, 2012, 10:27 PM
from IP address 184.147.23.87

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Find more forums on Rape, Sexual AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement