Re: very difficult

by

Thank you for the advice, we have temporarily stopped all contact with my step-son, and before I had posted we contacted our local csa advicocy group, per their instruction we made a report with the sheriffs office. We have an appointment with the csa advicocy group tomorrow (they have a forensic investigator that deals with children). But to add to this already complicated and horrific situation, CPS showed up today, and has pending charges against me for inadequate supervision!!!! I am floored, this was the first time I was made aware of what had happened between the boys, and reported it immediately. And the stepson was interviewed by cps and is still sticking to the story that it was my 5 year old initiating this behavior, cps says their hands are tied because they are children and they cannot even mandate therapy. I know something has to be going on somewhere with my stepson, this is not normal for any 9 year old, but until he will talk nothing can be done, and I'm expected to walk on eggshells and pretend all is ok because they are kids.

Posted on May 10, 2012, 1:27 AM
from IP address 74.82.64.144

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Find more forums on Rape, Sexual AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement