Elle

by BJRosetanni

What a horrible situation to be in. What is it about seemingly nice men who can pull the wool over judge's eyes, over medical doctors, over govt. agencies. Just because someone goes to church doesn't mean they are not abusing their wife or children at home. Just because they talk a good story, doesn't mean they are not abusive when the door closes at home. I'm glad that things are slowly working out, Elle, and I understand your paranoia. There are times when you don't know who to trust and who is wanting to 'out' you for something you have little resistance to defend yourself against. Eventually there will be justice. Maybe not to the degree we'd hoped but the worm does turn. I heard this morning of a friend who finally left her husband after many years of quiet unhappiness. She's close to seventy by now but at least she had the courage to take charge of her life. When we start to do that, we begin feeling better about ourselves and more in control of an out-of-control situation in our lives.
BJR

Posted on Jun 6, 2012, 1:17 PM
from IP address 184.147.10.248

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. BJ. Elle, Jun 7, 2012, 11:39 AM
    1. Elle. BJRosetanni, Jun 8, 2012, 1:58 PM
      1. Forgetting. BJ, Jun 8, 2012, 2:06 PM
        1. Moving on, Elle. BJRosetanni, Jun 8, 2012, 5:31 PM
          1. Thank you. Elle, Jun 10, 2012, 10:05 AM

Find more forums on Rape, Sexual AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement