Three Times is ENOUGH

by AnnaSpirit

Here I am back again, almost a year later from my last post involving my daughter and the same perp. My daughter is almost 6 yrs old. Her cousin (the perp) is a 12 yr old boy. I filed another report to social services. No phone call yet. I'm looking into hiring an attorney.

For 9 months, her father and I switched weekends so she wouldn't be there when the perp was there. Well, that started to lack. Her father lied to me and didn't tell me when he was there. So, after picking her up last weekend, three hours later I get a phone call. The perp was left alone with her and he did it again. Her dad wanted to take her to the hospital for a sexual exam.

She told her dad this. SHE TOLD HIM THIS TIME. I hate to declare HALLEJUAH! But finally, she told her Dad.

Now, I am refusing her Dad to have her at his home. And I'm wondering if an emergency protection order should be filed to prevent her from going there to his home??

And what the **** is wrong with CPS????? No one is taking this seriously.

I'm at a lost.

Posted on Feb 26, 2013, 1:57 PM
from IP address 69.250.54.181

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home
Responses

1. I am so sorry. LLaura, Feb 28, 2013, 1:48 PM
    1. Thank You LLaura. AnnaSpirit, Apr 28, 2013, 10:12 AM
    2. Thank You LLaura. AnnaSpirit, Apr 28, 2013, 10:12 AM

Find more forums on Rape, Sexual AbuseCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement