The Cloud Appreciation Society Chat
The Cloud Appreciation Society

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Documentary film search for stories

April 21 2012 at 10:04 AM
No score for this post
Anne-Marieke  (Login Anne-Marieke)

Hello, my name is Anne-Marieke Graafmans, I live in Amsterdam. I'm a documentary filmmaker and won several prizes with my films (If it weren't for you and dear Anne-Marieke). I read about the cloud appreciation society and I think this is a beautiful subject for a documentary film. I'm looking for stories you can find in the clouds. Stories not just about the weather but with metaphors. When I look at the clouds and in the sky I feel sometimes rest, but also anger. I'm looking for personal stories about emotion and the
feelings the clouds can give you. Looking forward to hear beautiful stories so you can help me with this documentary idea.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Shakira
(Login Shakur1393)

Re: Documentary film search for stories

No score for this post
April 24 2012, 7:11 PM 

What kind of stories do you want?

Anne-marieke
(Login Anne-Marieke)

Re: Documentary film search for stories

No score for this post
April 25 2012, 12:49 AM 

I'm searching for factual stories. Things that happens in real life. Clouds can be metaphors for feelings, emotions and factual things. I'm looking for these stories. I remember that when I was young, I had a spot where I could sit alone and watch the sky and the sea. When it was bad weather, my thoughts would go to the negative things that happened but when it was a clear bleu sky I could see the positive things and had the idea that everything was going to be fine. I want to see if I can make a short documentary about the metaphors in life and in emotions. For that I need factual stories and how the clouds combine with these stories.

Shakira
(Login Shakur1393)

True, true

No score for this post
April 26 2012, 8:31 PM 

So true.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Home