There are 5 forums that should have their header images changed regularly.
TO do that though, we need you send in pics of your coolest, strangest, wildest, rarest airguns in your collection.
All pics submitted will be used (eventually), but they have to confirm to these guidelines:
1) take the pic in highest native resolution you can, in .jpg format. I can make it smaller if necessary.
2) plain or uncluttered back ground. Keep in mind this image will be surround by a "sea" of green
3) Include performance numbers, mods done, parts used and as much detail about the gun as you can (see Dean's list, above)
4) if its not a custom build, but a vintage or rare gun, any info (dates of production, number made etc) or history of that piece should be included
5) Crosman (and the sub brands) only
Send the pic and info to email@example.com