Return to Index  

That doesn't like look world war I

February 10 2012 at 2:02 PM

(Login eazyprinz)
HyperScale Forums
from IP address 195.144.82.38

Response to Aero A-102

Tim, that is not a subject that we are used to see from you - but nevertheless a magnificent build of a rare subject - over the years I have collected several of these RS Models resin kits but so far I have not build any of them yet, and now RS Models seems to release them all in plastic one by one, anyway seeing your Aero 102 is a pleasure, but also shows me they can be build and now I'm looking with big eyes to my collection... which is the first one to go under the knife...

Did you use the kits resin struts - or did you replace them, they look fine but I'm not sure if they glue on fine, plastic replacements seems to be more workable

And the attachment between the wheel houses and the struts seems to be very very fragile - certainly in resin - did you use some "metal" reinforcements inside ?

Splendid work, it really surprised me (subjectwise!)

William De Coster / Belgium be.png / previous builds on HS : Plastic Stories

1/72 - AZ Model - Kawasaki Ki-78 : Part I - Part II/End new.gif
1/72 - AGA - Polikarpov I-3 : Part I - Part II - Part III - Part IV - Part V�- Part VI /End new.gif

Just like the perfect woman doesn't exist, I will never build a perfect model.
Puts me on a par with God

Respond to this message   
Responses

• Wiliam - Tim Mixon on Feb 10, 2012, 3:25 PM
  •  

HyperScale's Group Build Guidelines

The objective of this Group Build is to encourage as many modellers as possible to build their kits and share their progress via words and photos on this Forum.

You are welcome to post general construction tips or relevant reference information and photos to this Forum too.

This Group Build will feature WWI Aircraft Kits.

1. This Group Build will run until 31 December, 2011.

2. Build as many kits as you like.

3. Conversions, aftermarket and scratchbuilding are all permitted.

4. Any markings are acceptable.

5. Document your progress and do a write-up on your build - where did you have trouble, what improvements did you make, what markings did you choose and why? It would be GREAT if everyone would do a writeup and submit it to HyperScale as a Feature Article.

Posting or replying to messages on The Group Build Forum requires visitors to register. If you have not already registered on one of HyperScale's other Forums, you will need to:

1. First register with Network 54, the Forum provider.Click here to register with Network 54.

2. Then, you can sign up for HyperScale's forums. Click here to sign up for HyperScale's forums.

Your user name and password will give you full posting privileges to all of HyperScale Forums.

free counters