Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Decal sheets
    • William De Coster (Login eazyprinz)
      HyperScale Forums
      Posted Feb 12, 2012 4:29 PM

I bought some AML decal sheets last year, one for twin engined Yaks (-2, -4 and -6) and one for La-5s which offers a nice winter scheme, but I only have the Cooperativa La-5 in the stash which looks like a lot of work and which I could not finish in the short time I had, though it was my first choice for this race against the snow

I think AML might have more decal sheets for Soviet types, but I'm not sure, so far I never was deep into this subject

Besides another Yak-1 from Micro I don't have any other single engined Yak fighter in my colection nor stash, which is something like a major gap - I didn't know of the Dakoplast Yak-9 but according Internet it seems to be the best -9 in small scale so I'm pretty curious for it

Whatever you decide to build next Chuck, I'm curious & looking forward to it - having seen your 109 & 190

William De Coster / Belgium be.png / previous builds on HS : Plastic Stories

1/72 - A-Model - Yak-1 : Part I new.gif

Just like the perfect woman doesn't exist, I will never build a perfect model.
      Puts me on a par with God
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)