You're right, Dawn. Drew got back to me after my

by Sunny

post here. He actually said he had no intention at all of responding to my email - thought I was "just making a statement." So help me god that's what he said, after that email I sent him 2 nights ago saying that I would forgive him for deleting that thread - if any forgiveness was necessary. That I thought he might really be down in the dumps after he deleted
the first Dean Roosevelt which upset people so much. (Dean still wont talk to him.) And to stay calm, etc. Dawn if that email didn't deserve a reply even from Irene then I'm afraid I've discovered the "real" Drew. When he's got plenty of other friends around, just toss someone else aside. Remember when there were just you, me, and Drew. Drew sure never missed responding and emailing us then. I'm afraid common courtesy is just reserved for those still in his inner circle. More than anything, I'm just plain disappointed in Drew for not having the decency to answer a sympathetic and caring email.

Sunny

Posted on Oct 19, 2000, 8:43 PM
from IP address 209.178.148.20

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Find more forums on Classic TVCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement