Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Dawn's goodbye post has now been deleted from...
    • Sunny
      Posted Oct 17, 2000 11:14 AM

Ralph's. At least I've going thru it twice and I can't spot it. That censorship has got to stop when you can't even say goodbye without having it deleted. Some of you can check it out to see whether I'm just missing it.

I sure would like to know who deleted that thread from Ralph's. It may have been too long but I'd like to know who has the "in" with Ralph so that that person could order posts deleted. I don't think anyone intentionally is "mean" on Ralph's except those people who can throw their weight around with Ralph.

They are going to miss Dawn because, although opinionated like me, she's puts bounce into both forums. Sad day for Ralph's. I think I'm on the verge of being thrown off, because at every post I get a netscape alert and I have to go thru that procedure to get to the post - very time consuming. I do know that mine was one of the last posts on that thread - very short - but it was addressed to someone who purportedly knows everyone from the writer on down. It was not an offensive post - just addressing her NT post.
      But it really makes you wonder whether knowing the right people makes a difference. And it damn well should not.

Dawn - I sent you an email about your missing post.(Just like them to repost it.) What games they play.

Luv ya,

Sunny

Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.

Find more forums on Classic TVCreate your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement