<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Thessaloniki-Macedonia: You can't have one without the other

March 4 2005 at 9:28 PM
No score for this post
arxos  (Login arxos)

The Macedonia where Greek is still being spoken

THESSALONIKI CITY:Capital of Macedonia

MEGAS ALEXANDROS not Alexandrefski Makedonski or other post-6th century slavic names!

For the glory and freedom of Greece!!! muaahahaoahahahaha That is what ALEXANDER THE GREAT will always be known for-Quit while you're behind losers.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Istwr the Macedonian
(Login istor)

Macedonians were always Greeks !!!

No score for this post
March 4 2005, 10:57 PM 

FOR THE FREEEDOM AND THE GLOOOOOOORYYYYYYYYYYY OF GREEEECEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like what we Macedonians were always fighting for !!
Istor
Macedonia, Greece

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
arxos
(Login arxos)

Re: Thessaloniki-Macedonia: You can't have one without the other

No score for this post
March 5 2005, 8:35 PM 

Here is something I read, the perfecture of Thessaloniki has a bigger population than the entire FYROM, man why are we even talking to these guys?

boris the patriot from bulgaria
(Login bulgarian_patriot)

Re: Thessaloniki-Macedonia: You can't have one without the other

No score for this post
March 6 2005, 6:53 PM 

okay arxos do its "you cant have Plovdiv(which is very possible not to come from Filipos but i dont care) so you cant have Plovdiv without Trakia."
can you see aleksandrupolis or kavala??
i see and know you are talking about Greek macedonia but you often hint about fyrom which aint never been yours.this greek Trakia and greek Macedonia we are also fond of in VMRO i mean all bg patriots.Cause as you have to know if you respect yourself you 'd know why greek macedonia was part of bulgaria in the contract of san stefano why we always fought for it and greek authorities decades were killing down bulgarism and they did it.bulgarians in your macedonia are small number.but Im always terrified how dome greeks are tributed for the propaganda of hellenism.
wonder what 100 000 muslims are doing in north greece.and dont you tell me they are all turks.we say 35 000 of them are bulgarians.

BULGARIA MACEDONIA AND THE WESTERN OURSKIRTS!
FREE BULGARIAN MEDICS IN LYBIA

ÁÂÅÑÙÖ Ï ÂÏÕËÃÁÑÏÓ ÐÏÕ ÐÏËÅÌÏÕÓÅ ÃÉÁ ÔÏÕÓ ÃÑÏÉÊÏÕÓ...

steve
(Login macedonian_elite)

you retards never learn do you... :/

No score for this post
January 4 2013, 2:05 PM 

listen im 15 and i know more then your ******* dumb Greek ***, He was Macedonian and if you think he was full Greek give me hard ******* evidence not just oh yeah he was Greek cause we all know you cunts are useless at everything all you guys know how to do is bend over and the only bending over we Macedonians do is when we bend over your women to create legends like Alexander the great.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on PoliticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement