<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
stasi
(Login luvbg)

Re: GREECE RANKED 11TH IN WORLD MILITARY STRENGTH

No score for this post
April 8 2006, 11:43 AM 

dear Carla,
unfortunately for you, many people of civilised nations do not recognise the corrupt, murderous UNO as something worth while listening to.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Anonymous
(Login KOMITADJI)
Makedonija Forum Mods Group

No score for this post
April 11 2006, 4:27 AM 

"and by the way i just watched a movie about the hellenistic spread of alexander the great lol"

Hehe, did you really? LOL indeed, movies are your only source of comfort for they are fairytales like the idea of being a modern Greek, next time you up for a movie, watch Shaka Zulu, you'll be suprised how many of your ancestors are in it.

Yianniz
(Login Hektik-Hellenik)

No score for this post
April 11 2006, 11:05 AM 

A DOCUMENTARY dikhed

Yianniz
(Login Hektik-Hellenik)

No score for this post
April 11 2006, 11:40 AM 

deleted
(Login KOMITADJI)
Makedonija Forum Mods Group

No score for this post
April 11 2006, 11:10 PM 

Phase one, an Ethiopian and a Pelasgi get together

Phase two, offspring looks like this

Phase three, after Gypsification and turkification, the end result

In a statue

In colour, yanniz and his mum

Anonymous
(Login Onasis)

No score for this post
April 13 2006, 3:35 PM 

"Sorry but I found your stats nothing else but a militaristic orgy of self-congratulations flavoured with an aggressive/threatening nationalism. In my opinion "flexing the muscle" of militarism and glorifying any armed forces on these forums is totally misplaced and above all utterly distasteful.

Is this your message for your geographical neighbours? Is this kind of propaganda we really need on these forums? . Is this what the Balkan peoples really need barely 10 years after the biggest slaughter of human beings on this continent since the Second World War ?.

I wish I could organise for you a few guided tours to the UNHCR refugee camps or - if you are tough enough - a few visits to the rehabilitation centers run by the IRC in Bosnia, Serbia, Croatia and other parts of the world for the mostly young, armless and legless victims of war.

What about checking out on the net how many representatives of your nation received a Nobel Prize in the recent decades ?
It might make you feel a little bit better..."

I can agree with most of what you are saying. What the Balkans does not need is more conflict. Unfortunately, there exists in every Balkan nation, people who fail to realise (continually) that the cycle of conflict leaves everbody at losses.

Greeks of all people should know this lesson well, as Greece has suffered in a way more savage than the collapes of EX-YU.

In many ways, the modern Greek nation has developed from the living memory of its shattered past. All those fancy planes and missiles have always been viewed as essential, given the history of Greece and its neighbour Turkey. Politically, I can slowly see that dialogue between these two countries is improving. However, for many people, the treat(wether real or fake)still exists

Regardless, the military tradition can be a very good thing, if it is not used for the purpose of aggression. For example, that great multi-ethnic army Tito created (The Peoples Army) was the backbone of a united Jugoslavia, particularly in the 1950s. It successfully deterred the threat of Soviet Invasion, protecting the soverignity of the Jugoslav nation-state.

To my best knowledge, the Greek army has not been in conflict for many decades (it didnt even move into Cyprus in 74'). As long as it doesnt fall into the hands on monkeys (which I doubt), I belive that it is an institution Greece should be proud of.

Anonymous
(Login djordjeandjelkoski)

No score for this post
April 13 2006, 5:29 PM 

Ne bije boj svijetlo oruzije,
vec boj bije srce u junaka

Petar petrovic njegos

19th century

Yianniz
(Login Hektik-Hellenik)

FYROM = GYPSY/BULGARIAN/ALBANIAN mix

No score for this post
April 26 2006, 10:06 AM 

Deleted inappropriate content

This message has been edited by GreekSlav on Apr 26, 2006 12:29 PM

Arjan
(Login Artan1994)

Noe greeks are scum

No score for this post
June 6 2016, 1:37 AM 

Neo greeks are gypsies and the most rakish looking people on europe

neo greeks descend from albanians and albanians created their gypsy filthy nation, never forget that

you have partial albanian culture and genes

albanian princes and lords have ruled half of what is '' greece '' today

ottoman empire and great powers saved or crated you monobrow neo greeks

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on PoliticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement