<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Manifesto of the temporary Macedonian government, 1881!

July 3 2008 at 2:15 AM
No score for this post

Viktor  (Login Wiktor20)

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Arxileas
(Login Arxileas)
(Gr) Makedonia Forum Mods Group

Re: Manifesto of the temporary Macedonian government, 1881!

No score for this post
September 30 2008, 4:19 AM 

^^^ Not very convincing, was it forged ?. Here is real documents of the temporary government of Macedonia requesting unification with GREECE on 19th February, 1878.

THE PROCLAMATION OF THE TEMPORARY GOVERNMENT OF MACEDONIA REQUESTING UNIFICATION WITH GREECE;

REVOLUTION ON MT. OLYMPUS.

This proclamation shatters 3 myths (lies) about Macedonia:

Myth (Lie) #1: The name ‘Macedonia’ was not used by Greeks until after 1988. Until 1988, the area was known as ‘Northern Greece’ or ‘Northern New Territories’.

As its evident in the Proclamation written in pure Greek by Macedonian Greeks this is simply not true. ‘The Ministry of Northern Greece’ changed its name to ‘The Ministry of Macedonia and Thrace’ in 1988….not the department/province!

Myth (Lie) #2:There were no Greeks in Macedonia until after Greece invaded and expelled the ‘Macedonians’ in 1912 and brought more Greeks from Turkey in 1923.

Again, shameless lies. This document is proof that Greeks in Macedonia, not wanting to be ruled by Turkey anymore, took up arms and started a revolution. They formed a government and appealed to Greece and the European Powers to unite them with their motherland Greece! All this as Turkey was getting ready to sign the Treaty of San Stefano which allowed Russia to give Macedonia to Bulgaria.

Myth (Lie) #3:There was no Greek revolution against Turkey in Macedonia as happened in Southern Greece because there were no Greeks living in Macedonia.

This lie can now be destroyed along with the rest of the Macedonism and irredentism. To continue to propagate these lies is not worthy of a civil society.

THE DOCUMENT

DECLARATION OF THE TEMPORARY GOVERNMENT OF MACEDONIA

To the Governments of the European powers

The long lasting sufferings which the respectable governments have heard about from their representatives, and which by now have reached a state of stressful despair, have obliged the inhabitants of Macedonia to take up arms in order to defend their lives, their honour and property. Calling a meeting today the representatives of the various communities in Macedonia, overthrew the Sultan’s tyrannical authority, declared the union of Macedonia with mother Greece, and chose us in order to form the Temporary Government of the revolution with the obligation to ask from the Christian super powers their mighty protection for the justification of our fight…(Macedonia) is ready to be freed and connected to mother Greece, even if it needs to be delivered to fire and disaster rather than continue living under the tyranny of various Turkish notables. They destroyed and violated the honour and sanctity of family life. All promises and obligations that the Turkish authorities gave to its subjects have proved by now to be nothing more than purposely sly and deceptive. The Turkish government has several times granted rights but tyranny has never been loosened. On the contrary, our misfortunes became endless and horrible because this government has neither power nor authority. Therefore, we were forced to seek our arms so that we may die as men as Greeks if we are not allowed to live like logical and free men.

[Signed] In Litohoro, Mt. Olympus [on] 19th February, 1878 [by the members of]

The Temporary Government of Macedonia:

Evangelos Korovangos, President;

A. Asteriou;

G.V. Zahariadis;

Nikiforos, Monastic priest;

Athanasios Georgiou;

Ioannis G. Vergidis;

Giannis Nikolaou

We ask the Consul General of Greece to read [and transmit] the present document.

CONSULATE’S LETTER

Pages 81, 84, 116, and 117 From the book:

'Macedonia, Macedonian Struggle, Greece-Macedonia 4000 Years'

By: Konstantinos Douflias, Historian-Folklorist-Journalist

1992, Aegean Publications

Book is available in Greek and English.

http://history-of-macedonia.com/wordpress/2008/09/03/187-proclamation-temporary-government-macedonia-requesting-unification-with-greece/

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Arxileas
(Login Arxileas)

No score for this post
September 30 2008, 4:28 AM 

There cannot be two temporary governments of Macedonia can there ? This is more proof your ethnos never existed, we Greeks were there already, I know my great, great grandfathers were, my family lines weren’t part of any exchange of population programs, we were there already.

You cannot explain or make people disapear like me and my family of many others out there and in Greece away that easy.

Viktor
(Login Wiktor20)

No score for this post
October 2 2008, 9:10 PM 

Yes, there can be 2 temporary governments, it is not like they were acknowledged in the world, or they were regular governments like the ones today. And I never said that no Greeks lived in Macedonia. The problem is that many more Macedonians (Slavophones or endopias) as you call them lived in the Greek part of Macedonia. And I still keep the sign that my grand-grand-grandfather had on his shoe store in Thessaloníki. It was written in Cyrillic and Italian- Calzolajo. Not many stores use Cyrillic inscription in Thessaloníki today, right?

amerinako
(Login amerinako)

No score for this post
October 3 2008, 12:12 AM 

Viktor pa ti ni si rekal da si Agejac. Dali pomtis od koj selo pre dedo ali dedo te bile???

Arxileas
(Login Arxileas)

No score for this post
October 3 2008, 3:27 AM 

Viktor it's getting rather tiring.

1) You are either Greeks, Serbs or Bulgarians. These are the nationalities that were declaring them self's as Macedonians for Geographical reasons within what is known as the ancient Greek Macedonian region.

2) It's getting tiring stealing the culture and history of your neighbors.

3) It's time to face the truth.

About your language, that was created by Tito in 1945 approx, huge time difference btw 1800's and 1945 don't you agree.

The word Macedonia is as Hellenic as the Acropolis it's self.

From the Online Eytymoligy.
http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?search=macedonia&searchmode=none

Lastly keep up with the times, last time I checked your two leaders are at each others throats on the issue. Your country is about to fall apart.

Arxileas
(Login Arxileas)

No score for this post
October 3 2008, 3:45 AM 

Your first Foreign Minister Denko Malevski said;

No further comment

Demosthenes
(Login TheGreekSlav)

No score for this post
October 3 2008, 5:52 AM 

I will put this as simply as I can so all may understand.

All Macedonians know who they are and why. There is no need for others to explain it to use.

Demosthenes
(Login TheGreekSlav)

No score for this post
October 3 2008, 5:53 AM 

I will put this as simply as I can so all may understand.

All Macedonians know who they are and why. There is no need for others to explain it to us.

Viktor
(Login Wiktor20)

No score for this post
October 5 2008, 5:30 AM 

Nicely said GreekSlav. Amerinako нисам Егејац. Мој прадедо је дошао из јужне Албаније (Делвино) и населио се у Кочани, а после у Велес.

Viktor
(Login Wiktor20)

No score for this post
October 5 2008, 5:32 AM 

А чичко моје прабабе, из Велес, био трговц имао дуќан у Солун и тамо живео неко време.

Viktor
(Login Wiktor20)

No score for this post
October 5 2008, 5:55 AM 

Everyone has the right to a nationality. No one shall be arbitrarily deprived
of his nationality, nor denied the right to change his nationality.
(Article 15, Universal Declaration of Human Rights)
My nationality is Macedonian. Period.

P.S. Don't tell me about Denko Maleski, another yugo-nostalgic pathetic so called expert. He was the first against independent Macedonia saying: "independent Republic of Macedonia? Without me." in the government. He was just another Yugo-communist, a group that is dieing.

amerinako
(Login amerinako)

No score for this post
October 6 2008, 9:43 PM 

Victor Veles je dobre sam bil ama ne ot damna. Imam familija vo Prilip i Gavgelija, Skopje i Tetovo,i familija u Egajska Makedonia(Grcka).Victor I know we don't see eye to eye, I feel people of Macedonia are either Serb or Bugar. As for all the stuff the Greeks that say you guys are Bulgarian is because the ones that were in Greece went to that side because they understood the langauage easier and were more aclimated to the Bugar lifestyle than the Greek. just like how the Vlachs,Arvanites and Chams also all adopted the Hellenic ways bur ARE NOT Hellenic in anywhich way. It's not fair to say Macedonians are Bugars. Victor majka moja je prava Makedonka Egajca, ako imas krv Egajcski epa tuga si Makedonac.

The one thing I don't like Victor, kako Makedonci sa gus i gace so shiptariti, zosto?
Da je Makedonija i Serbija edna nema nekoj da mu ga igra!
Aj sve najubo

Viktor
(Login Wiktor20)

No score for this post
October 7 2008, 2:00 AM 

Види, пријателе не можеш да кажеш Македонците се Срби, Бугари, ова она. Дека сме сродни народи, со слични јазици и култура никој не негира. Тоа што ти денес живееш во Србија и се чувствуваш како Србин, јас не го осудувам, нормално е така да се чувствуваш (осечаш), ама тоа не ти дава за право да говориш за сите нас. Ние сме еден помал народ, кој проади историските прилики подоцна се осознал и формирал како таков. А иначе, не знам кој ти рекол дека македонците се г`з и гаќи со шиптарите. Само не се мразиме до толку со нив како вие. И да знаеш македонските Албанци се многу поразлични од Косоварите. Мирни луѓе се и пртежно си ја гледаат својата работа. Можеби се по малку прости и позаостанати, ама меѓу обичните Албанци и Македонци нема толку проблеми. Нормално дивјаци и учки има, и кога ќе ги позатвориме тие, се ќе биде во ред. Војанта не би донела ништо добро.
Ајде поздрав и се најубаво.

amerinako
(Login amerinako)

No score for this post
October 7 2008, 10:59 PM 

Victor I don't live in Serbia, I own a house where I was born in Macedonia. Tetovsko kole, originally out of Methodija. No one told me Makedonci i shiptari sa gus i gace imam oci. Victor I lived their and go back all the time, came to America in the 70's have been back over 15 times. Built a house their right next to my grandparents home. The shiptari in that area are the same gomna as the shiptari in Kosovo. Now maybe where you have been and seen they are different because they are in smaller numbers they act different, but do not get it twisted they are the same gomna. War would bring good, you can not let people keep pushing you around, and what the Nemci did to Serbija will not be forgotten. They ruined the country and put all this crap into everyone's head about democracy and everyone should break away and start their own country YET they unified East & West Germany???
Neka se jebe Amerika i Nemacka,Fransuska, Englaska Alabania i Crno Gora ako dadav pravo na Kosovo, isto so Makedonija. Ti isgleda da si mlad, this is why you don't know the shipo's, once they con you into realizing a false country in "Kosovo" your done, you will see how quickly their song and dance will change.

Then you can kiss western Macedonia good bye, then what the country that is already small will be smaller, than maybe Bulgaria decides to throw a little money to the people on the East and say "come home, come where it will be safe". Then Greece has already bought up HUGE amountrs of Industry as well as financial sector in Macedonia, what if they want southern Macedonia? Then what?
Once they STEAL Kosovo these leaches will go after Western Macedonia and them Epirus. They are a disease. ctor come to Tetovo for a weekend and go to the pazar at night or even the day and come back and tell me the shipovci nesa isti so tia u Kosovo?

Viktor
(Login Wiktor20)

No score for this post
October 9 2008, 3:58 AM 

Косово стана држава на нелегален начин, без почитување на меѓународното право, ама не се само Немци и Американци криви за то. И ваш Слобо беше крив, се правеше велики патриот, а онда ко вас јебе. Да у право си има шиптари кои се понашаат како диво племе, ама добар дел од нив се интегрирани. Јас живеам во Скопје и овде немаме проблеми со нив, а не се баш така малку. Иначе јас не ја поддржувам независноста на Косови како и повеќето Македонци. Ама знаеш, дека денес во светото не владее силата на правото туку правото на силата, а Македонија па и Србија се слаби, не се многу силни. Знаеш како се вели кај нас: „Сила бога не моли“. Американците се сила, а шиптарите ја имаа нивната поддршка. Но веќе денес работите се менуваат. Утре ако повторно побараат некакви права и дигнат оружје, секако дека нема убаво да си поминат, а Американците нема да ги поддржуваат.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on PoliticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement