<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

TO THE OWNER OF THIS FORUM!- Zetaman

September 11 2008 at 7:41 PM
No score for this post

Viktor  (Login Wiktor20)

I would like to inform you about the present situation on the Macedonian forum. The current mods of this forum had not been present on it for months. Only few people visit this forum nowadays. I think I should become a mod in the Macedonian forum, so that I could be responsible for it and try to bring new people on this forum. Thanks in advice and I hope you will answer no matter if you decide that I should don should not become a mod.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Demosthenes
(Login TheGreekSlav)

Re: TO THE OWNER OF THIS FORUM!- Zetaman

No score for this post
September 13 2008, 5:30 PM 

Hello from Stuttgart. I second the motion. As for the others, AUS DEM FENSTER!!!

Later

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

Viktor
(Login Wiktor20)

No score for this post
September 13 2008, 8:43 PM 

Hallo, mein gut freund. Geht es?

Viktor
(Login Wiktor20)

No score for this post
September 13 2008, 8:44 PM 

Viktor
(Login Wiktor20)

No score for this post
September 13 2008, 8:44 PM 

Carla Del Ponte
(Login CARLADELPONTE)
Makedonija Forum Mods Group

We are barking up the wrong tree

No score for this post
September 20 2008, 12:22 AM 

Dear Wiktor,

I would like to address your concern.

I do not think increasing number of moderators would boost the numbers of hits on these forums.

It seems to me that yourself, GreekSlav and myself are the only regular gusts here.

I would like to hear your opinion on that.

Kind regards,

Carla

< Page: 1 of 1 > >>

Viktor
(Login Wiktor20)

No score for this post
September 20 2008, 4:50 PM 

There are some other people writing here from time to time, and I didn't knew that you were a mod on this forum, Karla. I think I could try to increase the number of forum visitors with telling friends about this forum. But, at this moment there is no mod who's native language is Macedonian, so I thought it would be nice to have an "insider" on this forum. I would not be spreading nationalistic propaganda or erase posts I don't like, I will only erase insults and spams.

Regards
Viktor,

Niklianos
(Login Nikilianos)

No score for this post
September 22 2008, 8:18 PM 

Carla,

the present mods in this forum are never online and they are national-extremist. I feel that they should BE REMOVED and Viktor be made the mod in this forum. After all how can someone remain a mod if they are NEVER on line or at least not in the forum regularly. Myself and Viktor don't agree most of the time but at least he is civil and does not resort to insults.

I 2nd the motion for Viktor to be made the only mod in this forum with more added once capable new members come along.

Anonymous
(Login besarab)

No score for this post
September 23 2008, 7:54 AM 

i vote for viktor too
he is the most polite macedonian i ever knew ,furthermore -he is clear about the historical truth ,believe me))
although---it will be a hard task to rehabilitate this forum after mods like current ones....

Anonymous
(Login KOMITADJI)
Makedonija Forum Mods Group

No score for this post
September 23 2008, 1:38 PM 

The present Moderators are here frequently and do clean out the place of its trash from time to time, they don't have to post to prove their presence. The moderators of this forum do their job, that is why most of the Greeks have given up on spewing up their racist trash here, it is that simple.

A Bulgarian and Greek giving their opinion is the joke of this thread, while I agree completely to a fellow Macedonian like Viktor becoming a moderator here I find it funny that a combination of Geeko-Bulgarians who have said many disgraceful and racist things about Macedonians are now pretending to show support.

And Nikilianos, we of course know that none of the moderators on the Greek forum are racists, right? Do you need some visual reference to see what level they stoop too when insulting Macedonians? Mind your business, go and lobby for their expulsion for being racist animals.

GreekSlav, my old friend, lol, I see that you had quite some trouble in proving your actual existence here a little while ago, TheGreekSlav formerly known as the GreekSlav, hahahaha, your Greek friends were doubting your authenticity, what happened old friend, got sick of playing American war hero that gave beat downs in Bosnia and Kosovo and forgot your user id in the process? Lol.

Cheers, never too far from the surface. Who did you think was deleting all of the racist garbage that pops up on this forum infrequently? Carla? Lol.

LONG LIVE MACEDONIA AND THE MACEDONIAN NATION.

Za nea nie se borime, za nea nie umreme, Makedonija, 20 Juli

Arxileas
(Login Arxileas)
(Gr) Makedonia Forum Mods Group

No score for this post
September 23 2008, 5:03 PM 

Haven't seen you on here on this forum since April 4th, right after that fatal Veto from Nato membership, you vanished ! Are you ready for the second Veto from E.U membership this time ?

Truth is Zeta wanted Mods not Admins.

Let's see how long this posts stays ?

amerinako
(Login amerinako)

No score for this post
September 23 2008, 5:47 PM 

Truth is Zeta is a confused Crno Gorac who thinks he has Hellenic blood lineage not Slavic. So to hell with him and to hell with this forum you will see it close down to the fact no more money from sponsers because this crappy site doesn't get enough hits

Demosthenes
(Login TheGreekSlav)

No score for this post
September 25 2008, 5:06 AM 

Hello Viktor. I hope that all is well.

It's quite obvious, even here in Stuttgart, that the current moderators here come out only to fixate on disrespect of others. Take Komi. When did you all last here from him/her? When did you all read an intelligent, well thought out post from him and his crunnies?

Fanatical Macedonians do not need to be moderators here. We need moderators that can deal with free expression and alternate opinions without taking it personnel and without partiality.

It is my opinion that with the knowledge that there are moderators here that will show respect with others opinions, and really let respectible debates flourish here, that this forum will prosper.

Later.

Niklianos
(Login Nikilianos)

No score for this post
September 26 2008, 1:55 AM 

Trust me Komi when I say that the Greeks stopping any postings in here had ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with your deletions of ALL THE POST FROM THE PAST 3+ years!

Carla,

Please check the dates on the origins of the threads in here in the 2nd and 3rd and further back dates. You will realize that there is a huge gap in the dates between the new ones several months and older ones.

Someone who had the status to delete threads did so. That person could only have been a handful of people from yourself, Zetaman, Komitadji or MacedonianEpoch.

Please, take the recommendations of the senior members in the forums and remove the mode privileges from Komi and MachEpoch and make Viktor the only mod in this forum. It is lacking membership and activity due to those two people.

Niklianos
(Login Nikilianos)

No score for this post
September 26 2008, 1:58 AM 

Strange, I just looked over several pages of post and all the post that had been missing for quite some time are there once more.

So I rescind my comment of the post being deleted by a certain mod. The rest however still stands.

Demosthenes
(Login TheGreekSlav)

No score for this post
September 26 2008, 6:04 AM 

Nikilianos, I believe that if a moderator deletes someone's post, they can not repost it under the original posters moniker. It would appear as a post from the moderator, or an edit from the moderator. So how is it possible you believe your posts were deleted, and the original reappear?

Do not get me wrong. I also believe posts have been deleted here and in the Greek forum, only because the posts are totally againest the fanatical way of thinking in the case of present Greek and Macedonian moderators. But the original post can never reappear under the original posters moniker. So, Niki, think again.

Anyway, before I depart Stuttgart for England, I would like to second Niki request to can the two or three current moderators here, and make Viktor the moderator. I will not go so far as Niki in saying to keep it to one moderator. That is not our call. Two would probably be a better suggestion since it would be difficult for one to moderate this forum, since activity would increase when knowledge of the new appointments gets out.

In a couple of weeks, I will be in Greece and will have more time to lodge out in an internet cafe.

Niklianos
(Login Nikilianos)

No score for this post
September 27 2008, 12:01 AM 

GS,

several months ago there was not a single post in this forum originating any earlier than, if I remember correctly, 2005. Since a mod did not delete them(since they have since been re-added) there must have been some problem with Net54 or just the forum.

As for me saying that Viktor should be the only mod, I clearly stated that was only until there was another member(probably new) who could be trusted enough to have the mod position.

Viktor
(Login Wiktor20)

No score for this post
September 27 2008, 1:51 AM 

Nikilianos, the posts were here, and what happened was me and some other users made comments on the old subjects, so they got on the first pages and the "new" posts were behind. Thank you all for your support, but I do not want this to become a war.

Demosthenes
(Login TheGreekSlav)

No score for this post
September 27 2008, 6:08 AM 

Actually, Viktor, there is no war, for I do not beleive the Greek moderators have a say in which moderators gets canned and who replaces them here on this forum.

As far as I am concerned, and as a Macedonian, you are the man for the job. I also beleive that a seasoned, veteran of this forum should also be moderator.

Good luck in your studies, Viktor. I will be busy in England so when I get back to Greece, I'll see what's up here.

Viktor
(Login Wiktor20)

No score for this post
September 27 2008, 7:21 PM 

Thank you again GreekSlav, have a nice time in England. My studies start next Wednesday I have to prepare, I hope I'll still got time for this forum.

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on PoliticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement