<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

TURK79
(Login TURK_79)

Re: FOROG : Former Ottoman Republic of Greece

No score for this post
December 17 2008, 2:27 PM 

Yunan sahil güvenlik mülteci botunu batirdi: 4 ölü
Greek coast guard fired immigrants ,4 died
http://www.haberkapisi.com/haber/yunan-sahil-guvenlik-multeci-botunu-batirdi-4-olu-70348.htm
[linked image]

Greek coast guard put to sea 38 immigrants near Midili
http://www.nethaber.com/Dunya/74476/BOTLARINI-DA-BICAKLA-KESTILER-Yunan-sahil-guvenlik
[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

TURK79
(Login TURK_79)

No score for this post
December 17 2008, 2:33 PM 

beating, 2 Albanians in Athens police center
video
http://videogaleri.samanyoluhaber.com/izle/2038/

amerinako
(Login amerinako)

No score for this post
December 17 2008, 6:40 PM 

That is a great video, have any more?
I love how these idiots aren't man enough to just say no, I'd rather you hit me, and keep hitting eachother. ROFL
Dirty albanians, no place in a civilized society for these animals!

Another thing, why are you letting that idiot Arxileas post on here? That queer does not allow anyone to post on the "Greek" Board( if you don't believe his HOMO RITUALISTIC PAGEAN WAYS), so why do we let that old queer post here?

Arxileas you are a dirty little queer who still bathes with his dirty mother!

amerinako
(Login amerinako)

No score for this post
December 17 2008, 6:48 PM 

Hey Arxileas lets talk abnout truth you worthless piece of sh*t! You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you right in your head like you homo father use to hit you in your head with his tsoutsounaki you worthless queer pagean malaka!

Like I told you before you over aged under sexed tree hugging queer pagean, stop sealing my uncles goats for your gay pagean rituals. All you do is brainwash little pimply faced kids who are insecure, so you older queers take them under your wings and have your gay ways with them, the true pageans of todays Greece. Still believe in practicing your old homo ways, wake up malaka we accepted Orthodoxy and if you don't then get the F*CK out and go to Turkey or Albania, because you do not belong in Hellas! Our people fought fr ORTHODOXY, fought against islam and queer pagen rituals and I'll be damned if we are going to let a handful of queers ruin our great country!

KanuniSS
(Login KanuniSS)

No score for this post
December 21 2008, 11:34 PM 

GREEK DEMOCRACY IN THE FREE WORLD

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

Mac Mako
(Login MacMako)

No score for this post
January 4 2009, 9:05 PM 

Hey As.swipe Amerinakohead. If you knew that the only way out safely from those ignorant bas.tards with power is to cooperate to a certain extent. The s.hithead Greek cops should be the ones to be called pus.sies. They are and could never be man enough to do that in an Albanian neighborhood surrounded by Albanians.

And you couldn't either, puss.y Amerinako.

amerinako
(Login amerinako)

No score for this post
January 5 2009, 4:13 PM 

bugar what the hell would you know, you kiss the shiptars ass every day.
Modern day Makos and shiptari = gus i gace
nemas muda pisdo

Mac Mako
(Login MacMako)

No score for this post
January 5 2009, 4:24 PM 

Please don't be jealous. It makes you weak and pathetic.

amerinako
(Login amerinako)

No score for this post
January 6 2009, 12:14 AM 

Please don't be jealous. It makes you weak and pathetic

Jealous, let's see who is jealous. I know what I am, do you? Calm down skippy and listen to the question, not what you think or claim but can actually prove. Macedonia is a mass that spands into three areas, it is not a country like you wish it to be, nor is it a langauge like you try to pass it off as. You and your brethren the albanians and bosniaks are the three dumbest bastards to walk the Balkans. You only exsist in a physical matter. You steal your language, your history, your alphabet, your culture, your name, your religion from others. Shame on you smoton. You speak Bulgarian with a Srbijan mix, not Macedonian. No language exsist. Like I said you three are the most worthless pieces of skata scattered over the Balkans, stealing other peoples language,culture, history and God only knows what else.

You struggle everyday with the fact that no country seriously takes your mere exsistance. inguistics shows us everything, now with that in mind listen to yourself when you speak. What do you hear? I bet I know, just the plain fact that you are so dilutted with communist propoganda that you fail to see reality is sickening enough. Forget all the bullsh*t you have been force fed for the last ten years that you are a distitive people, true Macedonians. What happen to the bullsh*t they were teaching you the ten years prior to that, remember vmro. Your pro Bugar propoganda, and now all of a sudden you are Macedonians. You are the BIGGEST joke, you deny what you really are.

You have nothing going for you dusmani, nothing. Anything of value left in Macedonia was purchasedup by the Greeks and other European countries,all you have is the little piece of land your grandfather left you and that you wouldsell to a shiptar so you could get some lep budalo instead of letting your sister turn tricks to feed the family.

Weak and pathetic are your arguments. Firstly the fact that your parents were to poor to actually purchase any contraceptives or even for that matter the pure fact that they didn't even have the comon sense to pull out so as that a utter disappoinyment such as yourself wouldn't be here today bother us with your uselessness. Secondly your financial status, thirdly the fact that you are a lost soul with a non ezsistant idealogoy, fourthly the plain fact that you nothing more than an uneducated selak who knows nothing more that what he has been brainwashed for the last couple of years and fifthly the fact that you amount to nothing, even if you wanted to pray you couldn't because your Church doesn't exsist just like your Nationality ov lele nema nista sega...

just-greek
(Login just-greek)

about arguements

No score for this post
October 11 2012, 3:08 PM 

hello to every one,
i can see a lot of "historical maps" around but there is none of the Byzantine Empire
and i also want to mention to you turk79 about the greek rebels and the numbers of
dead people that died on that rebelions (u attach only turks numbers wich died , there where also greeks that died)

Now here is my answer to all of this and i want to mention i dont want to argue on anything
It was a war, mostly wars that been made at these days wasnt about expansion for own profit
but foreign forces wanted the rest to kill each other so they have intrests on that
you can also be reminded that in any war there are casualties
I would also like to remind you that the same way your historical educational books have been altered and rewritten
in convinience by those who want to brainwash you, this last decade one can observe the same phenomenon in F.Y.R.O.M. History repeats itself with the same changes that the Albanian historical educational books will now be altered.
Us people, Hellenians, Turkish & all people have no real problems, no interests. Soldiers guarding our borders (Hellas-Turkey) at both sides speak to each other, exchange belongings, share cigarettes... It is all Politics and higher interests!!! All a big fat game. Unfortunately we people are the muppets that play theyre game and we are the ones who fight at war when they say so. Nowadays we fight the everyday economic war!!!
May we all learn to respet eatch other as individuals, as nations, as different cultures and backrounds, Peace to all!!!

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on PoliticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement