Respond to this messageReturn to Forum
Original Message
  • Woodshed cornertime
    • Nancy (no login)
      Posted Apr 29, 2014 3:34 PM

When I was 14, my mom and I moved in with my aunt and male cousin, who was 3 months younger than me. They sent me to school, but I was quite a bit behind the other kids and was getting poor grades Back in those days males were thought tobe superior to females in all aspects. The female priciple of our school suggested that i be disiplined by a male family member, in order to shape up. My mother and aunt had both been disiplined by their father, bothers and husbands and thought this to be a good idea. My cousin Donny was a real dork. He had no friends and was a real loser. When they called me into the living room and told me what, was going to happen, i was mortified. I neverliked Donnie and he knew it. Now they were giving him complete control over me. He would get to see me naked, beat me with a belt and most likely make me humiliate myself and beg him for forgiveness.He was very excited. They suggested that we go to the shed so he would not be embarassed by his actions in front of his mother and aunt. I was more than humiliated. My aunt handed Donny a strap which was used on her numerous times. She asked him if he wanted me naked now or if I should strip in the shed. I could see the bulge in his pants as he said now. I was required to strip in front of them. I tried to cover up, but was told hands at your sides.I had to walk in front of him as we went to the shed. As we left, my mom said "remember, you are blood relatives, so no intercourse, I know this is very exciting to you Donny, so as it happened to us, oral
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
     Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement