<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  

Sisters watching Brothers spankings

July 5 2009 at 2:18 PM
No score for this post
Candie  (no login)
from IP address 96.24.244.141

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Candie
(no login)

Re: Sisters watching Brothers spankings

No score for this post
July 5 2009, 3:03 PM 

Miguel posted 6/24/09 6:58 AM

Can we start a new thread on this topic?
There seems to be so much to discuss, we
need to keep sharing and exploring this
area.

Hannah posted 6/24/09 8:38 AM

I am soon to be married, while we have lived together for a short while when we are married his two sons 11 and 8 will move in.
My husband to be wishes for me to take over the boys discipline, he thinks its much better for a boy to be spanked by a female. Now he knows I do not spank my daughter age 9 and never will. He also says (But its my decision to make) the boys would benefit, especially the eldest, if my daughter witnessed one or two of the spankings.
Any thoughts please

Diane posted 6/24/09 12:59 AM

My sister who has two boys aged 7 and 9 has two boys will sometimes spank either one of them in front of me and my daughter who is 11. Lately it has been mostly the 7 year old who has been spanked more often, seems the 9 year old is finally learning to behave somewhat, lol..it was only about 3 weeks ago that myself and daughter were over my sisters house when the younger boy got a spanking..I have to say, lol, my daughter does watch with great enthusiasm...

Max posted 6/24/09 3:43 PM

Hello Hannah, I certainly believe it would be more
effective if you were to spank the boys. Even better of
course if he were to discipline your daughter too and
for the children to be bared and fully exposed to each
other when spanked. My humble opinion.

Victor posted 6/26/09 6:06 AM

Hannah, you are family now. In family, usually, all children have to get deserving spanking in front siblings, regardless age and gender. Each spanking must be object lesson for all children in family. Of course, before spanking all children have to know reason of punishment.

Clara posted 6/26/09 9:23 AM

Diane,
I have an 8 year old daughter who has seen my best friend spank her 11 year old son on the bare bottom. In addition to the experience for my daughter, my friend has also pointed out that it does her son more good to be spanked with witnesses.

Judith posted 6/26/09 11:29 AM

Clara
Do you have a reciprocal arrangement with your friend, where by you also spank your 8 yo daughter in front of her and her 11 yo son?
If not... why do you feel one way round is OK but not the other?

Diane posted 6/26/09 1:36 PM

Hi Clara, my sister says the same thing. She thinks the spanking has a much better effect when my daughter is present to watch. I am wondering if it will have any ill effect on my daughter though. She is only 11, but she has entered puberty and now looks forward to watching her younger cousins get spanked.

Paul posted 6/27/09 3:46 PM

Judith, you are right. It's usual double standard. My Mom never hesistated to spank me in front daughters of her friends, at least, till my 12. However, my younger sister never was spanked in front any boy, except me.

Billy posted 7/4/09 0:26 AM

Clara, did your daughter ever comment with you about seeing the boy being spanked, like what she liked best about it, was it his nudity or the spanking itself?

Billy posted 7/4/09 0:33 AM

Hi Diane, how old are the cousins which your daughter wants to see getting spanked? Considering her age do you think she will get a sexual thrill from it, especially if it is done bare?

Diane posted 7/4/09 12:02 AM

Billy, my sisters boys are only 7 and 9 years old. Lately it has been the 7 year old who acts up a lot and needs correction. The older boy hasn't been spanked for a few months now and yes she does spank them on their bare hineys over her lap.

Billy posted 7/4/09 2:02 PM

Hi Diane, why is your daughter keen on watching the boys being spanked? Do you also enjoy watching the boys being spanked? I knew a teen girl once long ago who used to invite her friends to watch her spanking her younger 10 y.o. brother.

Diane posted 7/5/09 12:11 AM

We are never actually invited Billy. It happens on occasion that my daughter and I are visiting my sister and one of the boys acts up enough that my sister gives them a spanking while we are there. Like I said my 7 year old nephew gets it the most. I mean really now, do you need an explanation why my daughter is interested in watching??

to Diane posted 7/5/09 5:25 PM

If your daughter never see naked boy before, of course, she had curiosity then. By the way, 7yo boy doesn't need big modesty, because his embarrassment isn't real.

Danny posted 7/5/09 9:41 PM

Till I was 17 when mom was going to spank me I got it on my bare bottom no matter who was there, after 17 mom would take me to my bedroon to be spanked, one time when I was 19 and had some boy freinds over, we were talking about girls and I said thd F word mom overheard it and came in the rec. room and told me in front of all my freinds that she was tskeing me to my room to be spanked and she did, im sure they all heard me crying and pleading for mom to stop , when I came out they all wanted to see my rear, they were surprized when I showed them my very red behind, I then told them they would have to go as mom is putting me to bed, as they were saing their good bys Phil wispered to me that he also gets spanked.

(Login gandalf44)

Really??

No score for this post
July 5 2009, 6:35 PM 

"By the way, 7yo boy doesn't need big modesty, because his embarrassment isn't real. "
You can't be serious.
A boy can be, and is allowed to be, as embarrassed as any teenage boy. Do not EVER deny a boy the right to feel embarrassment; it is just as real a feeling in a 7 year old boy as in a 17 year old boy, or a 7 year old girl, for that matter. Denial of males' feelings, or unwillingness to believe a boy can be as embarrassed as a precious girl is, I believe, part of the reason so many boys grow up with insensitivity toward others, and confusion as to their own adult feelings. In other words, many boys not allowed to feel embarrassed, or told it is unreasonable, grow up very often mixed up, and insensitive to others around them. Please don't ever believe a 7 year old boy would not feel embarrassment, or not have a reason to feel that way. It is, and should be acknowledged to be, as real as it is for others of a different age or gender.

Ray
(no login)

Females watching boys spanking

Score 5.0 (1 person)
July 5 2009, 9:16 PM 

I grew up without sisters, but was still spanked in front of female cousins, neighbors daughters, female babysitters and babysitters friends. My Mother used to always tell me that if I did not want to be punished in front of other people, I shouldn't misbehave in front of them. If I embarassed her in front of her friends by my bad behavior, then I should be embarassed in front of them through my correction. I guess there is a certain logic there and she definitely practiced what she preached. Spankings were always on the bare and I do not recall her ever trying to in any way mitigate my exposure. Once I rather stupidly hit her best friend's daughter right in front of her mother and two playmates. I was hauled home, the mother and the three girls invited in to see me stripped of my clothes and spanked right in front of them. That was one hard lesson I learned that day, and I never hit a girl or woman since.

(Login 2old4that)

Re: Females watching boys spanking

No score for this post
July 7 2009, 10:23 AM 

Ray
Idid prettym much the same thing when I was 10. I was over Moms knee with my bottom bared for the whole world to see ten seconds later. (We were outside) I was stood up and made to apologize. then I went over the little girls lap and she was told to spank me until I cried!

Teddy
(no login)

Big Sis

No score for this post
July 12 2009, 7:45 PM 

"By the way, 7yo boy doesn't need big modesty, because his embarrassment isn't real. "

It sure felt real to me. I had two big sisters. And every time I did something wrong they were only too happy to tell on me. It didn't always earn me a spanking but sometimes it did. Frequently if the timing was right they got to watch. I always suspected that's what they were angling for.

And if mom decided I was going to get it I would probably get it right there in the living room and no one was ever asked to leave. Mom always was of the mind that it was too bad if I was embarrassed and perhaps I should behave in the future. I think she thought the embarrassment helped drive the lesson home because I was also spanked in front of her friends sometimes and occasionally in front of cousins. I would blush like my face was on fire.

Jonathan
(no login)

Embarassed at 7

No score for this post
July 16 2009, 5:55 PM 

I agree. I was spanked bare in front of my three year younger sister until I was 10. (She was also spanked in front of me for the same time -- until she was 7). I definitely was embarrassed by this ny age 7 or so.

(Login patryan330)

Sister and friends watch boys spanking

No score for this post
September 14 2011, 7:21 AM 

Well as working parents and Christian believers we decided four years to join many of our friends and use spanking as the main method of discipline. We have three teenage children now, two boys aged 14 and 16 and a 15 year old daughter.
With help using the internet and advice from friends we set up procedures to ensure safety and maximum embarrassment . My daughter and her two friends often report the boys wrong doings to me and I found this helpful so they can watch as the boys strip and take their punishment

Lorrie
(no login)

Extra shame

Score 5.0 (1 person)
April 13 2012, 4:21 AM 

Mum got married again when I was 14 and suddenly I had a step brother of 15, Johno. He was very shy but cute.
He never liked my mum and me. One day my stepdad wanted to Xtra shame Johno for bad behaviour. I was told to be there and I had no idea what this was going to be like. So when on Saturday night Mum, Dad and me were waiting in Dads bedroom Johno came in. Please Johno cried don’t let Lorrie be here. My step dad said Johno I’m the boss, My dad told johno to strip to his undies, He gave Johno a lecture standing in front of us with his hands behind his neck. Johno was slim and had some hair under his arm pits. I nearly fainted when dad told him now out of your undies Johno. Sobbing Johno slowly pulled them down, hiding his things behind his hands. I was fascinated the way he cringed, and his blushing face. My step dad slapped Johno’s bum and said hands in that neck Johno! His boy body was beautiful it was even better because he was so shy. His body trembled and moved and quivered. Particularly in his private area things wobbled and changed all the time, he already had a nice bush in the pubic region.
Turn around and hands on knees legs wide open Stepdad said. I had never seen a boy naked before and now saw his most intimate areas. The spanking was quickly over. But the sobbing boy had to stand with his red bum in the corner for 20 minutes.

Toby
(no login)

Ashamed brother

No score for this post
April 15 2012, 7:16 PM 

Lorrie, what a situation. I reckon your step brother behaved himself better afterthat. He probably was a bit unhappy with you, afetr you saw his very intimate areas being spanked.

Misra
(no login)

A wittnessed spanking

Score 5.0 (1 person)
April 20 2012, 12:27 AM 

Like Lorrie, I had stepbrothers. 1 was 10, the other one 15. The 15 year old was my favourite, I really liked him. He was a beautiful boy, thin with long legs and a sculptured boy chest. He also had a nice boy bum. But I had never seen him bare, because he was oh so modest and very shy. He sort of liked me also. But he was a naughty boy. And very often my Dad would spank him. Mostly Dad would spank him on his undies. Dad never told me to be there when he spanked him, but I always made sure I was there. And Dad did not mind because my stepbrother was so ashamed when I looked on, and always begged that he be spanked in private. Shame was part of his punishment so Dad did not mind my prescence at all. One day Dad said to me that Zore was getting a spanking for messing around and damaging his tools. I said yes, of my friends got a brother who is always behaving bad, but he has improved since his Dad spanked him bare butt. My father looked thoughtful. That night my Dad called Zore over. He told Zore, because you have been so bad strip everything except your briefs. Zore did that and soon stood in his briefs. My Dad spanked him hard 10 times then said, now off wit these briefs Zore. He beeged to keep them on. Then he said please let Misra leave. My Dad ignored him and soon Zore slowly took his briefs off while looking anxiously at me. I was amazed by his beautiful boy’s cock and balls and his brown pubic hair.When my dad spanked Zore I saw him get stiff. I could not belief what I saw!

Diane
(no login)

Been 3 Years!

No score for this post
August 11 2012, 11:53 AM 

Wow, been three years since I posted on this forum. I seen the link at the bottom of my favorites list, lol, and clicked on it. Well anyway, my nephews are 3 years older now. One is now 10 and the older boy is now 12. Only the 10 year old is still getting spankings and they are not that often any more. I do think that spanking worked for these boys as they are pretty much well behaved now. My daughter is now almost 14 and the last time she watched one of her cousins get spanked was just about a year ago. The younger boy was about 9 at the time. We had stopped by to visit and my sister it would be a good time to give her son a spanking since my daughter was with me. He had gotten in trouble at school fighting the day before. She still feels that having my daughter around to watch makes the spanking more meaningful. Like I said, the spankings now are far and few between, I think because they are getting older and I think they just don't want to get spanked, especially if there girl cousin is around to watch.

I have to stop by more often and read some of the newer posts, but it seems like they are far and few between.

Rashi
(no login)

Effective if punished in front of girls

No score for this post
October 2 2013, 8:32 PM 

As boys of teen r generally arrogant they need punishment.Due to regular punishment pain is not effective.Their bare spanking especially in presence of younger sisters n their friends is very effective it sd be followed by their corner time in presence of girls only

(Login chasten98)

girls@ motives

No score for this post
October 29 2013, 12:53 PM 

It is obvious that many girls like to see a nboy - brither or cousin etc. - spanked bare naked. Not so mmuch that it hurts but because seeing the boy get it naked turns them on.

Ellen
(no login)

Re: girls@ motives

No score for this post
April 11 2014, 8:35 AM 

My daughter can see brothers' spanking. It's usual in our family. Moreover, she helps me when I punish both boys.

april
(no login)

No score for this post
April 12 2014, 8:33 AM 

How old are your kids? how does she help

Ellen
(no login)

No score for this post
April 13 2014, 8:19 AM 

My boys are 15 and 18 now. Daughter is 14 but she is more responsible and sometimes much more smarter then older brothers. If boy deserve punishment, according to our rules it's traditional barebottomed spanking in front family. Culprit boy gets lying face down on ottoman - we name it "spanking bench" - with legs on both side of ottoman and pillow under hips. In this position bottom is elevated enough and buttocks are spread enough for clenching prevention. Since starting boys' puberty - for both it was about 12 - I moisten their behinds before spanking. This procedure increases sensitivity of punishment because my hairbrush works more painful on wet bottom and, other side, decreases "boyish smell", which is usual in their age. Earlier, when any from boys got punishment, daughter's duty was bring 2 wet towels - one for bottom moistening and second for wiping tears and snots after spanking. A few months ago I decided Lizzy is old enough for increasing her help to me and can moisten brothers' bottoms itself, of course, for beginning, under my supervision. The first time, when I offer her do it, she was dissatisfied - "Mommy, why I ought to wipe boyish dirty behinds?".
I explained her and boys that they are her brothers and she is old enough for assistance to mother in care for brothers. Moreover, in future she will have own children and now she gets lessons and expirience for future. Of course, boys protested, especially, Teddy, elder, - "Mom, Lizzy is child only, she can't wipe me!" I explained that, really, she is younger but she is smarter and never do such foolish and stupid acts as both boys. She representive me and carry out my orders. Now, Lizzy is very proud of my trust and, when any from boys ought to get my punishment and is lying on ottoman with bottom up, Lizzy moisten his buttocks by wet towel and throughtly wipes his crack. If bottom wasn't clean enough - it happens sometimes with both boys, especially, Tommy, younger, - Lizzy scolds them that big boys have to clean own bottoms after pooping better.
I can see boys' ears become red almost the same as will their behinds very soon.

Current Topic - Sisters watching Brothers spankings
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement