time to show the moneymaker!!

by Rick Astin

"Who the hell is that? The one that blew up the buildings or the one that married a goat or....-producer whispers in earpiece-...a Jamaican runner? The one from the bobsled team? No? Bolt?...he bolts...ok makes sense...still...I dunno if yousane or insane for asking such an off the wall question......OH COME ON!! I PAUSED FOR APPLAUSE!! THAT WAS A GOOD ONE!!"

"Alright...1.1 I'm going to answer Shaq because he actually has a show with Shaq vs. where such an event could technically happen. As for if Shaq could win...I think it boils down to if they're running it or walking it...Shaq is a giant so he could conceivably make it in about ten steps....of course they could always just do a free throw competition and it'd be even stevens.."

"1.2...if I put myself to it and trained for years and was determined on beating him sure....that is if you take into account that by the time my training is done we'd probably be in our 40's and his lifetime of competitive running will no doubt have given him numerous leg injuries and the fact that I'd no doubt cheat. If you're saying 1 to 1 today we run? No chance...but I still rule so it's ok."

"1.3....we wouldn't see it in that race no...unless the taxi I'm using hauls ass....but naturally we'll see it someday...he may do it himself...or some speedy gonzalez 20 years from now....if not...we always have genetic manipulation and bio-techs that shall become prevalent at some point so there's no doubt in my mind that the record shall be beaten one way or the other."

Posted on Aug 19, 2009, 4:32 PM

Respond to this message

Return to Index
Responses

Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement