Return to The Asian Watch Forum

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Get me 'outta here!  

ON POSEIDON-JIM, REVISIONISM, WATCH FORUMS & THE SCWF...

August 3 2011 at 2:22 PM
No score for this post

(Login Zoodles95)
Forum Owner
from IP address 74.198.9.71

Saw this little post by Poseidon Jim last night:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/648938/message/1312339400/These+threads+tell+who+I+am+pretty+well...

Funny how Jimmy states:

"Many that know me, know that I was a long time established contributing member and seller on the old SCWF in good standing. That forum has now moved, and so before the old archives are shut down and lost I felt the need to capture & transfer my reference link to this fine forum here on WUS where I am also a good faithful member, in order to display the positive feedback of my sales integrity for any & all future buyers seeking reference for me."

Wait a minute Jim. So you felt the need to capture a link praising yourself and move it to another forum so that others could praise you as well? Wow, can we say vain and insecure?

When you say: "That forum has now moved", You might want to clarify that a bit. The SCWF didn't Just move, Poseidon-Jim's [Pepsidiver's and Ricky Alan's] incessant trolling forced forced SCWF to shut down its home of 10 years and move to a new host and new software just so they could be rid of you.

When you say: "...before the old archives are shut down and lost I felt the need to capture & transfer my reference link to this fine forum", again, don't color the truth. Come on Jim, why don't you say it like it really happened? Poseidon-Jim intentionally attacked the SCWF Archives host and harassed him in order to have posts (made by Poseidon-Jim himself years earlier) that painted him in a bad light revised or removed, and forced 10 years worth of community archive and resources that benefited all collectors to be taken down, just so he could make himself look good. That's about as low as it gets Jim.

When you say "Many that know me, know that I was a long time established contributing member and seller on the old SCWF in good standing", again lets say it like it really is. Jim showed up on SCWF for the first time in February of 2007. By mid summer 2007 he had publicly thrown his lot with Pepsidiver of OSWF and started complaining about the moderation of SCWF. Soon after the trolling on SCWF began. Jim's trading inconsistencies started to become public and eventually, in 2009 Jim got himself a temporary ban from SCWF. Jim was allowed back in January of 2010 but his problems soon reared their ugly head and he was permanently banned from SCWF. On April of 2010 SCWF Moved to it's new home in order to protect itself from Jim and his trolls. Jim has never been allowed into the new SCWF despite his repeated requests to have the ban lifted. Jim's time on Watch forums began with SCWF in early 2007. That would be about 4.5 years ago, not 6 or longer. His time on SCWF was a very short lived 3 years. During most of that time, despite Jim's helpful posts, he became a lightning rod for controversy. Don't take my word for it though, once the SCWF archive is back online (and it will be back online and beyond your reach Jim) look up the record yourself. If anyone can find a record of Poseidon-Jim being on ANY watch forum prior to February 2007, please post it.

The funniest part of all this is that it took a full 2 weeks after jim got canned from WUS for anyone to even ask where he was, and when he did, none of those adoring masses of fans that Jim prides himself on and is constantly laying claim to came to his defense. Instead the very community that Jim believes adores him, is very glad to be rid of him. Don't take my word for it, read for yourself jimmy:

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f21/wheres-poseidon-jim-569601.html

So in the end Jimmy, for you it has never been about the watches or contributing to the benefit of the community. If it was, you would never have attempted to destroy 10 years worth of community resources; the SCWF and WUS archives (the formal ones, not the SCWF Mirror) would have more resources and articles written by you (what are there 2 or 3 out of hundreds?); and you wouldn't be so fixated on constantly bringing up your "following" or other's supposed praise for you. It has always been about you and about getting people to massage your ego and make you feel important. Watch community after watch community have slowly woken up to your nonsense and rid themselves of you. Jim, you've been a cancer on every collecting community you've landed in, and all are better off being rid of you.

Now please, show some class and prove that you are really interested in the welfare of the collecting community. Stop all the insults, the trolling, the attempts at revisionism and all the nonsense and just move on.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Yes the links I posted do tell the true story of who I am, less the trolls

No score for this post
August 3 2011, 2:53 PM 

remarks, who jumped on the post and tried to ruin the threads on WUS and here and as far back as the old SCWF.

I think its very clear that You were a troll Zoodles, you were caught red handed by one and no less than 2 of your very own mods here. One being Timothy Patrick, who wrote a very revealing expose on the trolling you guys were doing on the old SCWF and on the OSWF and elsewhere. (I'm sure Todd, Rick and others still have Tim's post saved, as well as other data of your watch mafia & trolls)

I've contributed for years to the Hobby and the forums I was a member Zoodles, I think anyone thats ever read my threads and commented with thanks for them will clearly tell you that. I'm not seeking praise or stardom and never did, I just enjoyed helping people in any way I could and many have said and know that.

You guys brought the old SCWF down & thats the Gods honest truth!

You've sought to destoy me over pure jelousy and differences of opinion and for leaving your precious group of trouble makers here when I saw what some of your were like, so your game plan is clear to me or to anyone else looking for the truth of what the issues are.

The good thing is, I could care less what you guys are involved with or what your saying since I know your quite a bunch of liars. It doesn't bring me down or saden me at all, since I'm aware that it's quite normal for you and your followers to do such wicked things and its quite expected from you.

So long & I think I've addressed and replied to most of your false attacks, and anyone that ventures into this place & reads deeply into these things will see your patterns of abuse most assuradly.

...PJ

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

I think its that you guys have shown your true colors!...anyone in their right mind would

No score for this post
August 3 2011, 3:26 PM 

defend their reputation after beiong attacked with lies and smears such as you guys and your trolling followers have done to me...I have always taken a stand for whats right & for rebuking the snares of you vile trolls and the various lies and falshoods you have spead openly across the fora.

As I said, I have openly stood up for my good name & forum reputation, and its clear to see that while its fine for you fools to shoot your mouths off with vile language, that when I reply and defend myself in like kind, that I somehow am doing something wrong.

I'll always continue to rebuke you and the lies you & your trolls spread, since your father is Satan & the works of your father you will do.

Anyone wondering who I am only has to read all of the threads I've done on WUS and the appreciation thread that was started there, and then read over my sales feedbacks that were posted to tell the type of person I am and have been from day 1. 

Honesty & integrity are number one in my heart & mind & have been from the beginning, so please stop trying to change history Zoodles, because theres no way in heck that you can.

Later, PJ

(Login Zoodles95)
Forum Owner

Good Forum Reputation? Wow...

No score for this post
August 3 2011, 3:42 PM 

You mention the OSWF in your other post... You guys sure did your best to cause problems here on the AWF as well as the SCWF...

This is a little synopsis of what really went on Jimmy...

This is what drove so many people to leave the SCWF and forced the SCWF to leave Network 54:
[linked image]

There is a lot of theories as to who Slave Labor was. The consensus is that it is another forum owner who used to work very closely with Jimmy.

How closely? Here is an example:
[linked image]
Jimmy + Todd... Todd + Slave Labor/Corrupt Chinese Government... See a trend?

Edit: If this does not clarify this trend nothing will. See this link for yourselves:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/564876/thread/1185987847/Forum+Moderation+Terms-...

Quote (before it gets changed):
Any posts regarding Chinese watches or Chinese watch movements will be deleted. The OSWF is not interested in Chinese knock-offs, or movements that have been copied by the Chinese from legitimate watch Manufacturers! That, plus the massive human rights violations of the Chinese Government! The OSWF does not want anything to do with the Chinese oppressive regime against the people of China or anything that that corrupt regime produces! Or should I say, force their people to produce for mere sustenance wages, if any at all!

The poor people of China deserve more than the current slavery that they are now in. And I hope that one day they are able to rise up against the corrupt government that now controls them. Purchasing products from that corrupt country only adds to their hopelessness. STOP doing it!

And some screenshots before the massive edits kick in:
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

[linked image]
You guys used to be on here all the time causing trouble.
[linked image]

A definite link between yourself, Todd, Rick, and trolling...
--Forwarded Message Attachment--
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 21:15:34 -0400
Subject: Fwd: turkeys
To: fondajames@netscape.com

Ya know, there are quite a few holes in Mark's forum right now. AWF Resources Page, The Flea Market, Chinese Watches Info page, Watch Reviews, and some others. They all have the same hole. Mark is also away for a while.

It would be a good time to utilize those weaknesses.

----------------------------------

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 16:31:46 -0400
Subject: Re: i may return
To: rick_alan@live.com
CC: fondajames@netscape.com

Hey Rick, why don't you infiltrate the AWF with a fake Net54 login. Get their confidence and start to cause trouble. Of course you would have to let me and Jimmy know what you are doing so we can watch!

Todd.

==================================================

You also caused this forum problems on other forums. Nice biggotry here Jimmy...
[linked image]

Your crooked watch deals are bad enough but you are also a really bad troll on the watch forums. Small wonder you have been banned from the SCWF, AWF, MWR, Seikoholics, and now WUS.

You used to cause problems on Seikoholics all the time as well. Randall had to get pretty direct with you before you finally left the forum alone.
[linked image]

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Who ever it was, they sure had an issue with you....

No score for this post
August 3 2011, 4:01 PM 

and you sought fit since I was a member on that forum to attack me as well. I've never used some false trolling names such as you trolls have done here on this and other forums to propogate your trouble making ideals and currupt agenda.

My involement when ever I had to respond was in defense of the attacks and defamming speech thgat you & your trolls lodged against me.

Whats wrong Zoodles, you think you can troll and dish out attacks on people & get away with it?  Not even close, as you were exposed and your cronie trolls right along with you here.

The truth is, you can dish it out, but you can' handle the same thing coming back around to you full circle! So you cry babies post open attacks against good forum members to discredit their names and reputations, and I'm not the 1st you all have done this too, and I doubt I'll be the last.

Hows that for poetic justice?

LOL, PJ

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

And for God sakes, stop trying to spread false reports that you are part owner of the OSWF

No score for this post
August 3 2011, 4:09 PM 

You are not nor were you ever part owner of the Open Seiko Watch Forum "OSWF", not then now or ever!

Here's what the owner has to say about your false claims, and so it appears that you are a liar and that nothing you nor your trolls have to say should be considered as anything near factual...

http://www.network54.com/Forum/564876/message/1310785447/Fraudulent+claims+of+ownership+of+this+Forum...

Sadly but true, all trolls are liars.

Cheers, PJ

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

The old saying does ring true!....One persons success, breeds contempt and resentment

No score for this post
August 3 2011, 6:32 PM 

That is exactly the truth atleast in my case and some others as already mentioned, and you cowards type away on your keyboards over the internet as bullies, but there's not one of you that ever could or would point a finger at me or anyone else in the real world, in real life as you do in secret on these forums.

That about sums it up people, I suggest you find another hobby where your inner wickedness doesn't get the better of you, since you've all shown your true colors and I'd say it's a pretty ugly picture by the looks of it!

So long liars, cheats and trolls...and may you seek immediate help from your local Psychological clinics before your problems get worse for your own good...

PJ

poppa dos
(Login poppa_dos)
AWF Approved Poster

....and on a slightly different note....

No score for this post
August 3 2011, 8:38 PM 

jimmy, you still enjoying the grandma brown's baked beans?

sis keeps getting them for me everytime she heads down to plattsburgh....awesome stuff!

this is how i prepare them....

a tin of granda brown's, lots of dry oregano, spicy ketchup, red pepper flakes and extra virgin olive oil....

i stir it all up in an oven proof dish and then i let it bake 'til the center starts to bubble....DEELISH!!

and having them as a side with a rack of ribs or barbie'd chicken is to friggin' die for happy.gif

if you're still into them, try making them my way and let me know what you think.

hasta la vista wink.gif

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Hey Sodapop, sure buddy I still enjoy the Grandma browns!...lol, I'll try your recipe

No score for this post
August 4 2011, 5:11 PM 

this weekend and let you know how they turned out Rocco. Yes I'll be fixing them with Chicken & burgers on the BBQ.

Thank God for Sis getting them down in Plattsburg, its been awhile since I've went up that way as you know. Maybe its time I checked out the old College again and the towns old hangouts, kind of miss that place ya know.

Take care Sodapop, Jim

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

Don't you just wish you had a micro ounce of Rocco's humanity in you?

No score for this post
August 5 2011, 10:43 PM 

In spite of your vile replies, lies, conceit and trolling nature; here is a genuine human being reaching out to you.

How long before you crap on him(again)...you surely haven't forgotten the purple forum or any of the other ones started by Toad/Rick and where blown away by N54???

I won't bore you with the details but if you insist on being a tard; I'm sure someone has back ups and screen shots to show what I'm talking about happy.gif

------------------------------------------

[linked image][linked image][linked image][linked image][linked image][linked image][linked image][linked image][linked image][linked image]

This message has been edited by Ancre-Steam from IP address 70.70.241.223 on Aug 5, 2011 11:33 PM

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Peter, Rocco's been a good friend for quite a long time...

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 1:34 AM 

and I'm sure he doesn't want anyone talking like this or about the past, as no one wants things like that which includes me.

I get along with Rocco just fine, and we have a rock solid AAA relationship!

PJ

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

Never visited that universe...where is it? nt

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 10:31 AM 

[linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

lol, it's the 3rd rock from the Sun.........n/t

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 3:50 PM 

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

Anyone claiming to be a scientist as you have done would know...

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 6:58 PM 

that a planet is not a universe sad.gif

Get some psychological help...fast!

[linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

LoL, yea I know...but its true knowing what universe your from

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 7:37 PM 

Orion right....hehehe

Don't you know when someones toying with you Peter Old chap?

PJ

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

Orion is a galaxy you duffus...only a small part of the universe...

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 7:48 PM 

we currently inhabit.

The time for toying and reparte is long gone. You successfully burned all those bridges(and your home) when you came back here to shovel the last pile of crap into your own grave.

You need to go back to scientist school for a refresher and "Get some psychological help...fast!".

[linked image][linked image][linked image][linked image][linked image][linked image][linked image][linked image][linked image][linked image]

This message has been edited by Ancre-Steam from IP address 70.70.241.223 on Aug 7, 2011 7:52 PM

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Thats right Pawl_Buster....LOL, hows it feel to to be toyed with?

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 8:03 PM 

I mean you've done enough of it to me, so I'm feeling good playing with you on this topic that I know all too well, as Astronomy was an class I enjoyed.

Your awefully "Quarky", maybe your Electrons are shorting out & bonding with too many Alpha particles! lol

PJ

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

Sure hope that wasn't intended to make you look smart...

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 8:16 PM 

because it just reinforces what a dope you are!

They don't have astronomy classes in the remedial program; it would be way beyond your reading comprehension sad.gif

poppa dos
(Login poppa_dos)
AWF Approved Poster

looks like....

No score for this post
August 11 2011, 6:34 PM 

things have finally settled down....and that's a good thing!

pete, i've got some watch related stuff for you....

i'll be in touch over the weekend, i think you'll be interested happy.gif

cheers!

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

What...like gorgeous spokesmodels ;>)

No score for this post
August 11 2011, 10:29 PM 

I hope you send me Mila Kunis wink.gif

poppa dos
(Login poppa_dos)
AWF Approved Poster

don't you just love....

No score for this post
August 12 2011, 6:42 AM 

mila kunis in the role of meg griffin....

she's sooooooooooooo HOT!

must be the sexy glasses that she wears happy.gif

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

Oh it's the hat for sure ;>) nt

No score for this post
August 12 2011, 9:58 AM 

poppa dos
(Login poppa_dos)
AWF Approved Poster

mail sent....

No score for this post
August 14 2011, 9:52 AM 

lemme know thru here if you got it happy.gif

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

Received and responded :>) nt

No score for this post
August 14 2011, 11:37 AM 

poppa dos
(Login poppa_dos)
AWF Approved Poster

all good on my end....thanks!

No score for this post
August 14 2011, 4:26 PM 

now excuse me while i go pray for another 7 hrs and 34 mins wink.gif

thank the good lord for my holy sundays happy.gif

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

This morning's meeting was great!

No score for this post
August 14 2011, 5:27 PM 

We had a good session and took care of all the issues left from the week before wink.gif
The world is now a safer place because of our extended prayers(extra donuts this time) wink.gif

This message has been edited by Ancre-Steam from IP address 70.70.241.223 on Aug 14, 2011 5:51 PM

poppa dos
(Login poppa_dos)
AWF Approved Poster

just to annoy leslie :o) (nt)

No score for this post
August 14 2011, 10:20 PM 

poywatch
(Login saykobro)
Founding Member

? Is this a joke? nt Should have gone under "all good on my end". nt

No score for this post
August 14 2011, 10:40 PM 

Explode
boomtown7.jpg

This message has been edited by saykobro from IP address 173.168.72.216 on Aug 14, 2011 10:42 PM

poppa dos
(Login poppa_dos)
AWF Approved Poster

hey, jim....

No score for this post
August 15 2011, 6:55 AM 

just having a little fun with pete, is all.

tho i am kinda curious, why would you think that my supposed prayer habits are a joke?

enjoy the new week! happy.gif

poywatch
(Login saykobro)
Founding Member

Wink and smiley face, 7 hrs.+, lower case lord, holy and sunday. That's enough? nt

No score for this post
August 15 2011, 4:49 PM 

Explode
boomtown7.jpg

Rocco
(Login poppa_dos)
AWF Approved Poster

You've forgotten to mention one thing....

No score for this post
August 15 2011, 5:32 PM 

My post was directed at Pete....Is that enough?

(Login saykobro)
Founding Member

Get a room! nt

No score for this post
August 15 2011, 7:00 PM 

Explode
boomtown7.jpg

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

We have a room...it's the seating area at Tim Horton's ;>) nt

No score for this post
August 15 2011, 10:08 PM 

(Login Zoodles95)
Forum Owner

Hello from Brownlee PK, MI... Jimmy you are full of ca ca...

No score for this post
August 3 2011, 10:21 PM 

Your post stinks more than the truck stop I am spending he night at!

I have documentation to prove your ascettion wrong... Heck, you were one of the guys congradulating me when the annoucement was made that I was part owner of the OSWF. There were a couple of threads about this on the OSWF when the announcement was made. Most of the OSWF regulars from that time should remember this well...

Do you really want to me prove you are full of it again?

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

No need Mark...we all know the story and this is just...

No score for this post
August 3 2011, 10:36 PM 

more Toad/Nethus revisionist pulp.

Hope the smell doesn't stick wink.gif

PJ the Troll Hunter
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Dude, you tried to screw the owner of the OSWF and the phoney screen shots

No score for this post
August 4 2011, 11:23 AM 

that you have been useing of forum threads and post here on your forum to discredit me or anyone else, have all been manipulated useing "text editors" and "photoshop programs" to make people believe those conversations were acyually posted and really took place as shown, when the truth is that they didnt read or take place the way you've doctored & manipulated them as shown. 

It's already been proved, and coupled together with what a few of your own moderators said when they caught you useing various fake troll screen names, only proves that nothing any of you say is real or factual.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/564876/message/1310785447/Fraudulent+claims+of+ownership+of+this+Forum...

All trolls are liars!

Cheers, PJ the Troll Hunter

(Login Zoodles95)
Forum Owner

You have forgotten something important Jimmy...

No score for this post
August 4 2011, 5:23 PM 

That is that many WIS witnessed these threads and participated in them. Also, my e-mails from Todd can be verified with the carriers so there is a record of the e-mails. Also, I still have the receipt for the Money Order I sent to Todd. There is a bank record and trail for the monies I paid into the OSWF.

So... The e-mails can be verified by sympatico and other carriers. The threads Todd deleted for you might still be archived by Network 54. Also, the people who witnessed those posts and/or participated in those threads can vouch that thinga went down as the evidence shows it did.

All this is doing is making you look desperate. It also clearly shows that you and Todd are still working together and we have seen the destruction that this partnership has caused to many watch forums before. sad.gif

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Your full of it Mark....Why dont you guys take Gabes advice too?

No score for this post
August 4 2011, 5:33 PM 

I mean if you desire peace and quite, then why don't you end your losing assult & attacks on me, and I'll surely cease and end my responses, it couldn't get any simpler than that could it.

Jim

(Login Zoodles95)
Forum Owner

All the threads could be locked... No new responses etc...

No score for this post
August 4 2011, 5:38 PM 

However, they are not going anywhere...

Poseidon-Jim
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Hey Mark...why keep bringing me into your business with Todd?......If its true

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 11:12 PM 

then do something about it as you mentioned, I mean I sure would if I was in your situation and felt the way you do.

I don't know what agreements you guys truely had, but I recall it was only to use a sub forum or something like that and it wasnt about ownership of the forum, but hey that was a couple years ago now and I just don't want to try to remember it all, I've got enough grey hairs dealing with your trouble makers here for the past couple years causing me grief & headaches from their trolling.

So long & hope everything works out for you in the end Zoodles!

Oh & keep on Truckin....

PJ

Poseidon-Jim
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

You boys take care, I'm busting out of this Latrine

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 11:51 PM 

in search of  better places, and am about ready to give watches a good rest in hopes to fulfill other hobbies of interest I think coming up this fall.

So long....PJ

(Login saykobro)
Founding Member

Peace out PJ. Seek some help and perhaps a mentor that can advise and hold

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 12:02 AM 

you accountable. Have a good and productive life. I wish you the best.

poywatch aka Boomtown
Watch Agent 007--Licensed to kill time
Education:BS WIS
University: Watch Amata U.
Fraternity: Alpha Zuan Omega
Explode
boomtown7.jpg

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 10:11 AM 

It was a nice place until you came and crapped in the living room sad.gif

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 10:10 AM 

You moron; you're the one that brought it up by linking that fraudulent post by Toad:(

Poseidon-Jim
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Your a lying troll....you never had any Partial Ownership agreement with Todd for the OSWF

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 11:02 PM 

and thats where your in error with your lie.

You never had any such agreement with Todd about forum ownership, and you know it....

...just because you may have have some temporary agreement to have some sub forum created for your desires to do what ever it was you were hoping to have there for watches and content which would have been great, I guess from what I heard and recall about it all, you tried to host "Chinese made" watches there and Todd didn't agree to that & never would as far as his forum posting rules say that no Chinese products or watches are to be promoted or spoken about on the OSWF.

Hey I could care less really, but why try to lie your way out of it Zoodles?

BTW, it appears you must have broken down in Michigan with your employers truck, what happen Mark, did you muck up the tranny?

What a thing to do on your first cross border run for a new employer!....I hope you didn't cost this poor boss any big bucks on repairs...

Cheers, PJ

(Login Zoodles95)
Forum Owner

What the heck is wrong with you?

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 11:09 PM 

Seriously...

I had an agreement for partial ownership of the ENTIRE OSWF... Not just a subforum...

Oh, and I got back from Indiana yesterday after delivering drywall paper to a plant in Wheatfield, Indiana and then re-loaded with a load of drywall which got delivered yesterday. I am enjoying a nice weekend with my family before I go back on the road locally on Monday and then back to the U.S. on Wednesday.

Jimmy... Move on... Get a job, a relationship, and stop lurking here. It is obviously not doing you any good... Your ability to read these posts and post a cogent and logical response seems to be impaired.

Move on...

Poseidon-Jim
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

What, am I suppose to agree with you as nothing ever happen with you & your pals trolling?

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 11:18 PM 

come on Mark, dont expect me to buddy up to you or any of your trolls after the wicked deeds you have all done to me!

I mean what, you want me to agree and say something I dont remember the way you mention it?  I'm sorry Mark, but I cant do that, I cant lie and agree with you to be in your good graces, and frankly I dont want to be involved in yours & Todd's business from a couple years ago.

Thats what the hell caused so many people so much trouble, and caused people to be banned and lose their friendships they had with each other, and to be honest, none of them deserved that outcome, and I didnt desrve to be treated as you guys have treated me.

So long and work out your problems yourself in private, why rehash stuff others dont know about or have no business being exposed to.

Save your members the headaches and just do what you have to do if you have the proof you say you do, thats the best advice anyone could give you...

So long, signing off & won't be back....

Jimmy

(Login Zoodles95)
Forum Owner

Sigh... This has become a topic because... YOU BROUGHT IT UP!

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 11:42 PM 

Look above here... This is all in response to something that you brought up:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/648938/message/1312402155/And+for+God+sakes%2C+stop+trying+to+spread+false+reports+that+you+are+part+owner+of+the+OSWF

And for God sakes, stop trying to spread false reports that you are part owner of the OSWF
August 3 2011 at 4:09 PM
No score for this post
PJ (Login Poseidon-Jim)
Known Troll And Troublemaker. Banned from AWF, SCWF, MWF, Seikoholics and now WUS
from IP address 72.224.8.204

Response to Who ever it was, they sure had an issue with you....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are not nor were you ever part owner of the Open Seiko Watch Forum "OSWF", not then now or ever!

Here's what the owner has to say about your false claims, and so it appears that you are a liar and that nothing you nor your trolls have to say should be considered as anything near factual...

Sadly but true, all trolls are liars.

Cheers, PJ

So, in response to this I shared some of the e-mails I exchanged regarding this issue.

As you can see here I had a 25% percentage of the OSWF...

Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 10:03:11 -0400
Subject: Some misunderstandings cleared up...
To: mark.adeney@sympatico.ca

Mark, I feel that the partnership that we have entered into was one that had some misunderstandings on your part before we did that.

Let me make a few things clear:

On banning: First, when the OSWF first started there was a No banning policy, well I tried that for a while and it did not work. That No banning policy has not been in effect for I believe over a year now. I thought you knew that. I have in the past ban some members without informing the Mods and there has been no problem from anyone before. So I really don’t see why you are bringing up the No banning policy, when it has not been a part of the OSWF for a long time now.

The Open in the title of my forum: The word Open has always meant a few things. It means that the forum is Open for members to talk about pretty much any make of watch that they want without the Asian and later Japanese restrictions that the SCWF has placed on its forum. It also means that members can also post off topic posts on just about anything as long as it doesn’t break either the modest OSWF rules or Network54s rules, or turn into a big fight on the forum.

Open does NOT mean that anyone can come to my forum and say anything that they want. It has never been that way. It also does not that mean that anyone can come to the Forum, it is a privilege to come to the OSWF, not a right! I hold the right to limit who can come onto my forum, I always have and I always will. Whether I have a partner or not. And Open certainly does Not mean that people can come to the forum, insult me, insult the way that I run the forum, and insult the forum or any other members of the forum. This has been the same since I opened the forum.

So I feel that you may have a misunderstanding of what the true values and principals of the OSWF is. These are my values and my principals, and they will not change either by me or on the forum.

As to the opening of special Seagull section on the OSWF: I have mentioned to you that I really don’t want this forum to turn into a Chinese watch forum. The deal that you made with Seagull is for a link from the OSWF main pages to a page of their choosing, that is all. I don’t really see the need or the responsibility to promote the Seagull brand on the OSWF any further than that. I see no need for a special Seagull section or what purpose that would serve. In fact by doing that, any others who wish to advertise on the OSWF in the future may want the same thing. I don’t want to start having separate manufactures sections or Sub-Forums at this point on the OSWF.

Some misconceptions that I feel you may have about the partnership:
Contrary to how you feel, you are in partnership with me for 25% of the OSWF. That means I hold controlling interest and all final decisions about the operation of the OSWF are mine. It is not a rule by consensus. I will listen to your concerns, and make a decision based on that and what I feel is best for the forum. I have gone along with 99% of the advice of my Mods over the past 2 years, and that is because I happened to feel that it was the right thing to do for the forum at the time. That will not change.

In light of our recent correspondence I feel that the Re-Branding of the forum needs more evaluation by me before we bring that into effect. I will honor the OSWF’s commitment to Kevin at Seagull.

And finally. If you feel that you have entered into this partnership without fully understanding the ramifications to you, and are unable to continue with that partnership, and the way that things will be as outlined above, then like I said in an earlier email to you, you are free to dissolve that partnership.

Todd.

--
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room." President Merkin Muffley

After this there was a ruccus on Rick Alan's first forum and Todd chose to troll there and on the OSWF as a fake persona entitled "Stephen397". However, myself, Randall, and others caught him posting as Stephen397 while still logged in as Pepsidiver. He denied it etc but I had a screenshot of the post. This was after he denied it and claimed that Randall's evidence was a Photoshop job. My pic was a screenshot taken with my digital camera of my screen. After that people went nuts, the OSWF essentially had no traffic left and Pepsi was pretty much mud on all the forums.

After this the trolling of the AWF and the SCWF came on and it got so bad that the SCWF had to leave Network 54. Sadly, you participated in some of this and you were very active on Rick's various forums which were nasty places with awful things said about many people. Todd was doing horrible things including calling Randall a pedofile on Rick's forum and the OSWF. If you remember the OSWF was actually shut down for a few days after that.

This is where my feedback to you about your "running mates" comes into play. Longtime WIS watched all of this in horror and the one constant in this was you posting and supporting Todd despite this despicable behaviour. Your questionable watch deals combined with this backdrop pretty much nuked your reputation. You attacked Isthmus and others on both the OSWF and Rick's various forums along with other prominent WIS. You actually accused Isthmus more than once of trolling the SCWF with the express purpose of getting it moved so that he could take over! After saying things like that you are surprised that you are not welcome there? After calling the AWF a "Chinaman's Watch Forum" you are suprised that we were wary about letting you in?

Despite that we gave you a chance and allowed you to join the AWF. Several mods and members left in protest after you were allowed to post. Within a month or so you had caused all sorts of problems AND... I later found out that you were lobbying N54 to have this forum nuked even while you were a contributing member here! You also had my Photobucket account nuked... You admitted this to me on the phone...

All of this and you are surprised that people are wary of you and that there is negativity about you? Jeesh... sad.gif

poppa dos
(Login poppa_dos)
AWF Approved Poster

The wheels on the bus go round and round....

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 11:59 PM 

round and round, round and round.

The wheels on the bus go round and round, all through the town!

happy.gif

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 10:15 AM 

The only Troll here is you!

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 10:13 AM 

Repeating the abject lies of Toad doesn't make you look to credible in anything you say sad.gif

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

So you are back working with Toad!

No score for this post
August 3 2011, 10:39 PM 

You couldn't have chosen a better partner to completely fill your upside down hull to the brim.

Hope you have a couple of dozen crates of pony bottles...you're going to need them you Nudibranch. You will undoubtedly need google to figure out what you are? Doesn't matter; a slug is a slug is a slug wink.gif

PJ the Troll Killer
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

I don't need to work with anyone to agree with them!...He had you trolls pegged right

No score for this post
August 5 2011, 1:08 AM 

and many others also know you fools were the trolls all along!

Don't you wish you knew what a Pony Bottle is?...LOL

Todd's always been a friend of mine, and he atleast tells the truth and tells it like it is with honesty, and thats what you trolls can't stand about him or me, because it implicates you all as trolls big time...

PJ

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

So there we have it...you and Toad are in league...

No score for this post
August 5 2011, 10:19 PM 

attempting, once again to destroy forums sad.gif

Both of you are so pathetic that Mother Teresa is spinning in here grave...and likely having words with you know who about how to handle your sorry carcasses when you finally expire and rid the world of your miasma sad.gif

Sadly, you have fallen into the trap of an even bigger liar than yourself. Going forward; the watch world will forever note that you have aligned yourself with one of the biggest pustulous scabs the Internet watch world has ever experienced.

Enjoy your wonderful reputation...but remember that the god you profess to be your saviour is waiting for you; sadly, not with open arms sad.gif

Since you have claimed to be a believer and a born again christian; you will in all likelyhood, be spending a lot of time trying to keep cool sad.gif
There is a reason for a satan...it's to look after garbage like you!

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

In league with Todd?...dont know about that, but I'm going on past recollection

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 1:18 AM 

and saw his post concerning Zoodles big lie. So I felt the need to post the link on direct rebuke of Zoodles claims.

I think your assuming too much Peter, and hey "Mother Teresa" isn't anyone that I recognize. She needed to be saved like any priest does or any person does, and sure isn't the mother of anything spiritual according to the Bible.

I think you over assume and imagine too many things!

PJ

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 10:49 AM 

I'm pretty sure you just insulted a whole lot of real christians you bigot! sad.gif

This message has been edited by Ancre-Steam from IP address 70.70.241.223 on Aug 6, 2011 11:36 AM

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Well many think & say their religion and they are Christains

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 5:33 PM 

but the truth is, unless they can say that according to the definition of what a true Christain is in the scriptures, then they are not really true Christains and are fooling themselves, or have been deceived by the tradition.

You can't be a Christain & think or teach that good works can save you or get you into Heaven. Savation is not by good works, although Christains should strive to do good works. It's by accepting the the Lord & Savior Jesus Christ as ones personal Savior and on the belief of his finished work on the Cross of Calvary, which is a belief & trust in the Death Burial and Resurrection, via his shed blood upon the cross.

The Scripture says:

Ephesians 2:8–9   "For by Grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of your selves: it is a gift of God: not of Works, lest any man should boast."

I think that scripture is one of the most important verses that tell how one obtains salvation, and anyone that tries to get it or there any other way, is a theif & a liar, and is lost in their sins while being religous...

Cheers, Jimmy

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

Now you have just insulted the born agains!

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 8:05 PM 

You truly are a born again loser!

I'll not discuss religion with you since you have none except when you think it suits your cause!

First you take shots at true christians then you proceed to denegrate the other ones.
Like your camera, your many university degrees and your service in the marines; which didn't happen; you also don't likely own a bible of any repute and just google snippets that you think make you look knowledgeable.

You know nothing and you are definitely not an authority on anything or else you would have taken Jake's simple little challenge sad.gif

Poseidon-Jim
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Your insane....I am a Born again Christain & those are our beliefs according

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 11:33 PM 

to the scriptures and doctrine.

Your all messed up & know nothing of world religions or their true teaching & beliefs, to make those half baked conclusions you come out with!

PJ

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 10:16 AM 

You are a borrowed again christian and non of the other brands of christians want anything to do with a poser sad.gif

(Login Zoodles95)
Forum Owner

Okay then... Here is evidence #1 for you then...

No score for this post
August 5 2011, 5:40 PM 

I can really get digging if you want. Get my Photocopy of the money order, screen shots etc...

I guess you feel the need to deflect onto myself and others and try to bring outside issues and topics into this to get the attention on yourself. What my partial ownership of the OSWF has to do with any of this is beyond me. However, since Todd is obviously coaching you in this endeavour I will post this for now:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 10:03:11 -0400
Subject: Some misunderstandings cleared up...

Mark, I feel that the partnership that we have entered into was one that had some misunderstandings on your part before we did that.

Let me make a few things clear:

On banning: First, when the OSWF first started there was a No banning policy, well I tried that for a while and it did not work. That No banning policy has not been in effect for I believe over a year now. I thought you knew that. I have in the past ban some members without informing the Mods and there has been no problem from anyone before. So I really don’t see why you are bringing up the No banning policy, when it has not been a part of the OSWF for a long time now.

The Open in the title of my forum: The word Open has always meant a few things. It means that the forum is Open for members to talk about pretty much any make of watch that they want without the Asian and later Japanese restrictions that the SCWF has placed on its forum. It also means that members can also post off topic posts on just about anything as long as it doesn’t break either the modest OSWF rules or Network54s rules, or turn into a big fight on the forum.

Open does NOT mean that anyone can come to my forum and say anything that they want. It has never been that way. It also does not that mean that anyone can come to the Forum, it is a privilege to come to the OSWF, not a right! I hold the right to limit who can come onto my forum, I always have and I always will. Whether I have a partner or not. And Open certainly does Not mean that people can come to the forum, insult me, insult the way that I run the forum, and insult the forum or any other members of the forum. This has been the same since I opened the forum.

So I feel that you may have a misunderstanding of what the true values and principals of the OSWF is. These are my values and my principals, and they will not change either by me or on the forum.

As to the opening of special Seagull section on the OSWF: I have mentioned to you that I really don’t want this forum to turn into a Chinese watch forum. The deal that you made with Seagull is for a link from the OSWF main pages to a page of their choosing, that is all. I don’t really see the need or the responsibility to promote the Seagull brand on the OSWF any further than that. I see no need for a special Seagull section or what purpose that would serve. In fact by doing that, any others who wish to advertise on the OSWF in the future may want the same thing. I don’t want to start having separate manufactures sections or Sub-Forums at this point on the OSWF.

Some misconceptions that I feel you may have about the partnership:
Contrary to how you feel, you are in partnership with me for 25% of the OSWF. That means I hold controlling interest and all final decisions about the operation of the OSWF are mine. It is not a rule by consensus. I will listen to your concerns, and make a decision based on that and what I feel is best for the forum. I have gone along with 99% of the advice of my Mods over the past 2 years, and that is because I happened to feel that it was the right thing to do for the forum at the time. That will not change.

In light of our recent correspondence I feel that the Re-Branding of the forum needs more evaluation by me before we bring that into effect. I will honor the OSWF’s commitment to Kevin at Seagull.

And finally. If you feel that you have entered into this partnership without fully understanding the ramifications to you, and are unable to continue with that partnership, and the way that things will be as outlined above, then like I said in an earlier email to you, you are free to dissolve that partnership.

Todd.

--
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room." President Merkin Muffley

If you are wondering what precipitated this e-mail... Peter had left the OSWF and then people came out in defence of Peter and the direction that the OSWF was going in. This led to Todd unilaterally mass banning a ton of posters. I was pretty upset about this; especially since Todd did not consult myself or any of the mods...

BTW... In subsequent e-mails Todd promised to refund the $500 to me. This never happened so as far as I can tell I still own 25% of the OSWF!

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

Seems pretty cut and dried to me...

No score for this post
August 5 2011, 10:49 PM 

you legally still have 25% ownership in the OSWF by Toad's own admission.

Not silly posts on the OSWF(after it has been dead for more than a year) can possibly change the legal aspects of that partnership.

poywatch
(Login saykobro)
Founding Member

Thanks for objecting to my banning. I said +1 on a Peter comment on SCWF and Todd

No score for this post
August 5 2011, 11:08 PM 

banned me. I knew that you were unhappy about it. It was the one and only time that I have been banned from anything on the Internet. At the time, I was kind of proud of it. happy.gif

poywatch aka Boomtown
Explode
boomtown7.jpg

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

Kind of diminishes the pride when you find out that...

No score for this post
August 5 2011, 11:13 PM 

everyone was banned from that dead forum wink.gif

Just the same I take it as a badge of honour that we were once part of a growing forum that died when it's owner committed Internet suicide happy.gif
Our banning saved us from the ignobility shared 100% by Toad and Nethus wink.gif

(Login saykobro)
Founding Member

Yeah, that is why I said "at the time". Once most of the rest of us were banned or left of

No score for this post
August 5 2011, 11:18 PM 

our own accord, I was no longer a martyr. happy.gif

poywatch aka Boomtown
Explode
boomtown7.jpg

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

Martyr implies there was a cause ;>)

No score for this post
August 5 2011, 11:29 PM 

The only cause was banning for the sake of banning and an over inflated ego that was bigger than the size 4 hat it was rattling around in wink.gif

Still; that we were part of such an esteemed group does warm my heart...makes us a brotherhood of like spirits; don't you think wink.gif

(Login Zoodles95)
Forum Owner

I was very unhappy about how that played out... This is some of the e-mails...

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 12:05 AM 

You were treated horribly by Todd. sad.gif

Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 18:22:01 -0400
Subject: Re: Watching our behaviour on other forums; potential advertisers are watching...
CC: dead1968@ptd.net; bad_naf@yahoo.com

Just so guys all know. I have banned some members who have been sending me hate mail with regard to the whole Peter thing.

I have not had one person email me asking why they have been banned. It certainly looks like whoever is complaining almost never posts on our forum and just wants to come now and start up trouble. Well I won't have that. I'm sick of the whole fucking thing.

Poywatch, and many others sides with Peter which they have either openly posted on the SCWF or on other forums, so I see no reason to have them on our forum. Why do they want to come to our forum anyways? I am not having any assholes on my forum any more.

Peter Horne has caused me considerable stress and problems for me and my Forum. He has slandered me on many occasions and damaged my reputation. Anyone who sides with Peter Horne agrees with what he has done to me and is NOT wanted on the OSWF! Period!

I have had it with all the drama on these fucking watch Forums. I will no longer allow any type of it on the OSWF. Other forums can allow defamatory and insulting comments about other members if they want, but it will no longer be allowed in any way, or in any manner on the OSWF.

If I see any defamatory posts on any of the other forums directed at me personalty, those who posted will not be allowed on the OSWF. Those who come to the OSWF to discredit it, or to abuse others members of the forum will not be allowed back on the forum and those posts will deleted. These rules have been in place on the OSWF since it started, but I have let them go on many occasions, well no more. It's over now!

Todd.

------------------

My response to Todd...

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 6:19 PM, wrote:
Hi Todd,

A couple of things...

1. Everything is not so black and white. Just because some may have decided to side with Peter may not mean that they are troublemakers. To do a blanket mass banning is a little too extreme.

2. As a co-owner I should have some sort of say in this. When I signed on with you it wasn't just to have my name on the forum as co-owner. I want to have some sort of say in what goes on in the forum. We are business partners now and we need to work together. Mass bannings with no input or notice to me is not working together.

3. Mass bannings is sending a bad message about the forum in general. News of this is trickling to other forums and via e-mail. Like it or not we have to deal with people we don't want to in business. Isthmus deals with problem forumers all the time on WUS. He deals with them in a civil manner and allows them to post and posts back.

We cannot continue in this manner Todd. We need to communicate about these things and neither one of us can make snap, blanket decisions without consulting the other.

Are we okay on this?

Mark

-------------------

Then Todd's response...

Re: Watching our behaviour on other forums; potential advertisers are watching...‏
Sent: April 28, 2009 10:57:09 PM
Cc: Mike Old Hippe (dead1968@ptd.net); Badern (bad_naf@yahoo.com)
Mark I am very sorry to hear that you feel that way. And I do agree with you on some of the points that you have mentioned.

However I will not allow people who think it is okay to do what Peter has done to come onto the Forum, there is no way. I am sorry you disagree with this decision.

If you or the other mods are no longer happy with what I am doing here you are all free to leave the forum, and Mark you can at anytime dissolve the partnership. I don't want that, but in all good conscience I cannot allow those who agree that it is fine to hurt me to come into my Home and act they like me. I wish that you could see that.

I am sorry that Peter has now caused us to become in conflict. It looks like Peter is now getting very close what he has set out to do, namely destroy me! But I will not let that happen. if you or the mods leave the forum it will continue. I'm sorry that you don't agree with me on what I am doing. But I will not back down on this.

My advice would be to not worry about it and not worry about those who are intend on hurting our forum.

I have said my peace and the reasons that I have banned these people. You either have to agree with me or not!

Todd.

--------------

And then my response to him...

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 6:29 PM, wrote:

Hi Todd,

I came on here as a partner to grow this forum. With growth comes headaches and problem posters. To assume that all those who responded to the Peter thread are trouble is way oversimplifying things.

This forum was started with the mandate of total openness and no banning. Now you are banning without consulting the co-owner (me) or the mods. We are left to hear about it and deal with the fall-out afterwards.

You are not alone so why not let myself and the mods deal with trouble if it arises? I am investing time and money and putting my reputation on the line here. These bannings and some other incidents are costing us business and causing detrimental effects to the forum. In business I deal with people I would rather not everyday.

This is not just yoiur forum anymore and you cannot just do mass bannings like this without consulting us. Frankly it is unfair to Mike, Badern, and myself to get all these e-mails without knowing that is going on and it is unfair to me as a co-owner to have these decisions made without any consultation from me.

These are my thoughts...

Mark

-------------------------

And on and on it went...

Then Todd took it upon himself to post on "Rick's" forum as a fictitious character named "Stephen397". He used this login name to attack Peter on Rick's forum and also on the OSWF. This was the final straw for me and I was out...

Re: FW: We should make some arrangements on undoing the money of our deal...‏
Sent: May 2, 2009 5:03:48 PM

Mark, just send me your address and I will send you a cheque.

Todd.

On Sat, May 2, 2009 at 12:58 PM, wrote:

Hi Todd,

You did not get back to me about this last night. With the forum going private there is less of a need to invest in the forum and you can cancel whatever arrangements you have made with your IT person who was working on the new banner. Please forward me $200 in the next 48 hours either via Paypal or personal cheque so that we can move this forward.

Thank you,

Mark Adeney

To: pepsidiver@gmail.com
Subject: We should make some arrangements on undoing the money of our deal...
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 01:48:22 +0000

Hi Todd,

We really should make some arrangements or a schedule to figure out how to get the $500 refunded to me. You could give me a partial payment for now and then get the rest to me a little later. How about a cheque or Paypal for $200 to get us started?

Mark

--

Re: Mark please...‏
Sent: May 3, 2009 6:23:33 PM

Hey Mark are you not there? I see you are on your forum. Rick, the owner of the CSWF, emailed me this morning apologizing for what happened to me on his forum and that he had now deleted everything.

Anything on why you posted the screen shots? I mean after you did that it sent the fracas into the stratosphere, shorty after is when I started to receive the death threats. You must have known what would happen after you posted those pics. I'm at a loss as to why you would do that, after two years together on the OSWF.

Also, why would you post that my forum would be a more closed forum. Mark, I would really appreciate it if you did not speak about things that are not true about my forum. A private forum does mean it is more closed. I'm surprised that you are getting into things here when you keep saying that you do not want to be part of them.

Todd.

----------------------------

There are other e-mails. screenshots, and people's memories which verify all of this. What is the point though? Jimmy is just bringing in a secondary issue which has absolutely nothing to do with his trading practices, plagarism, or other poor decisions he has made. Frankly, openly allying himself with someone with such a checkered history (who has also been banned from pretty much every mainstream forum) is just another example of the poor judgements Jimmy has exhibited. I have no idea who thought up the "OSWF Membership Drive" but whether Todd thought of it or not he certainly relished the attention it brought the OSWF even though it cost Jimmy his reputation on the SCWF. When the mirror is back up there is still some snippets of the fallout of the membership drive and the criticism that Jimmy endured for essentially insulting the SCWF. Jimmy's "praising of Todd is just another bad decision and judgement call in a myriad of poor choices.

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

That nicely sums up your relationship and partnership with Toad...

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 12:20 AM 

pretty much makes a total liar out of Nethus sad.gif

I couldn't help noticing the dates on Toad's e-mails to you claiming that I had slandered him.

At that point, there had been little to no posts about the stupid move, on his part, about my being banned other than what really happened.
N54 was particularly flakey at that time and when Toad kept being an apologist for the crappy service; I suggested that as the forum owner, he should have been fighting for the members and the forum rather than making excuses for N54.
I was working that night and when I failed to respond to half a dozen( within a 90 minute period) e-mails from Toad warning me about a possible banning; he flipped and banned me. I only found out the next morning when I couldn't log on to the forum and subsequently found the very egocentric e-mails.

Not knowing about these e-mails, apparently constitutes slander in his gnat sized bufo brain(yep that's a poke wink.gif ).

Just like his rather brainless follower, Nethus; he views anyone and everyone else as liars, trolls and people out to get him.
God, these people are insecure!

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Hey Mark, I dont care about that...it's not my business and has nohing to do with me

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 1:31 AM 

so no need to post any evidence for me to examine.

I simply dont care about that anylonger, and if you two guys would have known what your arguments would do to others and to the forums as you say, then why in the world did you allow it to happen since you at times seem to appear to be pretty well educated?

I mean why would you have your disagreement ruin others friendships and reputations, and let it led into forum wars and attacks on people that purely had nothing to do with your agreements with Todd if thats the case, and why has this whole thing been going on for no less than about 2.5 full yrs?

I mean jeepers man, I never wanted to be attacked, I never wanted things to work out the way they did between everyone involved, I just wanted to continue to be friends with all the friends we shared at one time!

All I can say is, I've been used and abused over some Bullshit argument and disagreem,ent you two guys have had going on like enemies for a couple years now, and I've been banned from 3 good watch forums due to this crap & I didn't deserve to have this crap happen to me or to be used as a target of opportunity over you two okay.

Now just leave me out of your war and your arguments....this was why I posted what I did about your talk about forum ownership with Todd, only for you to post what you did and to really get down to really what happened and to get you guys to a point to see what the hell caused all of this shit for the last 2 years that affected many more innocint people than you two guys.

Come on & end all this past BS and grudge matches, its not helping anyone is it?

Take care and I hope you all find the WISdom your looking for,

PJ, Jimmy

(Login Zoodles95)
Forum Owner

Now the story changes again...

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 11:15 AM 

A few posts ago my claims of OSWF partial ownership was bogus. You were the one who brought this entire issue up.

You have said that Isthmus trolled the SCWF just so that he could force the move of the SCWF. At other times you told me in e-mails that Todd was responsible for all the SCWF trolling. Now, you say on these threads that I was the main troll. Then it is myself and an army of trolls. Now it is due to Todd and I fighting over all the forums.

Where does it end Jimmy? Get an informed opinion and stick to it. Waffling around and editing all the time is part of what bothers people about you. When I edit my posts I usually leave the post intact with the error and then go Edit: with what the edit entails.

Use your own pics from now on and recent pics of the watches in question. Do not hang out and befriend known trolls and troublemakers. If you are quoting info which is widely known to have originated elsewhere then at least make an attempt to show that the info came from the SCWF archives, Isthmus, Randall Benson etc. Pretending to be a "30 year Dive Watch Expert" when we know you came on the scene in 2007 as a newbie is just distasteful.

Go back to basics and start over. This could have been fixed several years ago. If you had of refunded Russell his $, changed your selling habits and not be part of the "terrible trio" i.e. (yourself, Todd, and Rick) then things might have turned out very differently.

I sincerely hope that you get more balance in your life and get back on track. Whether you choose to post as Poseidon-Jim or another login I truly hope that you make some changes with how you conduct yourself in this hobby. Oh, at the end of the day this is a HOBBY for the vast majority of us. There are people like Jake who do this as a vocation but they are the exception and not the rule. What is ironic is that people like Jake, Jack @ IWW, etc have very good work/life balance. They post about watches and work with them all the time; yet they seem to balance out this crazy hobby better than many of us (myself included).

As much as we like watches Jimmy they cannot be all that we do in life. Just some thoughts... Take it or leave it but I really wish for better things for you in the future...

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

No change, I don't know if your being truthful or not...I just don't care!

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 2:36 PM 

So there's no change of emotion or position with me, and from everything I've read it appears that you didn't have any deal with Todd, since it never materialized.

What ever I say or facts and proof I add to these threads no matter what the subject is to refute your gangs false stories and attacks, it just doesn't matter as you guys always twist words and turn the truth upside down...

Anyone searching for the truth will see what's going on here & what has been going on all along!

Take care, I'm out of this place and you guys have a nice life,

Jimmy

(Login Zoodles95)
Forum Owner

Now you don't care? You're the one who brought up the OSWF ownership in the first place!

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 7:16 PM 

Argh! It is like pulling teeth with you... SO painful... sad.gif

You brought it up and I responded. You questioned it and I provided proof. Now you say that the agreement never got fulfilled? Do you know anything about contract law Jimmy? A Payment was made after protracted negotiations. An annoucement was made on the main forum and I was listed as a co-owner on the forum index. Then disagreements came about and I was offered a full refund and that our partnership would be null and void after this.

Since the refund never materialized then I still have an ownership stake in the forum. Either I have my $500 back and my ownership stake it gone or I do not get any money back and thus I still have partial ownership. It is one or the other Jimmy...

Are you sure you still want to be a Court Officer? Maybe you should brush up on your legal theory first...

Poseidon-Jim
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

LOL, so how is it to get some of your own medicine back at ya?

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 11:24 PM 

I started the thread and you replied, than I decided to get out of the topic after the damage was done!

I guess it doesnt feel good does it Mark...Why don't you see my side of the street sometimes before you attack me and pull the same thing and then walk away from the post only to start another of the same.

Take care and you guys really helped everyone out, I'm aware of maybe 8 other guys who you guys left in the learch and dust when you all took off and then started your arguments and attacks. I guess we all feel like we meant something to you all right, and I mean even you and Todd were friends, we all were....

what happened to that and those days?

Jimmy

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 10:18 AM 

So here you are admitting to being a troll...
"I started the thread and you replied, than I decided to get out of the topic after the damage was done!" sad.gif

What an utter waste of bandwidth you are sad.gif

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

Get some psychological help...fast! nt

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 7:55 PM 

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 11:31 AM 

Have you forgotten already that it was you who was in contact with Toad and posted this crap???

This message has been edited by Ancre-Steam from IP address 70.70.241.223 on Aug 6, 2011 11:36 AM
This message has been edited by Ancre-Steam from IP address 70.70.241.223 on Aug 6, 2011 11:32 AM

bladedoggg
(Login bladedoggg)
AWF Approved Poster

roller coaster of emotions

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 1:36 PM 

Ok, here we go with the HIGHS and LOWS. You call us all trolls, POS, and liars. Fight us to the bitter end on EVERY point we make, even with proof pictures. Tell us we faked all of that. And now, you decide to "end it all" and to "take care". This is what I mean PJ, you are so bipolar and dangerous to yourself and others. Please, I beg of you, go get the help you need.

Poseidon-Jim
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Dean, you talk lie,you want me here?....I mean that would be nice if it were only true

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 11:30 PM 

and dude, according to the US Military and according to the NYS Court Officers Academy as well as 2 other various large city Police Departments....I passed all phases of testing and interviews which include fuill blown background investigations, all with exceptional passing grades near the Top.

So I ask you, why would I need help, I'm perfectly golden and feel fine!

Take care Amigos, and I pitty the next guy you all decide to attack & destroy.....PJ

bladedoggg
(Login bladedoggg)
AWF Approved Poster

heaven forbid, I don't want you to stay here...

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 5:24 AM 

I just want you to get the help you desparately need....you are ill PJ.....

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 10:21 AM 

None of that ever happened or you would have been employed a long time ago.
If it did happen then the psych portion of your testing showed what we know and you were passed over for obvious reasons sad.gif

The services; military and civilian; don't hire crazy people sad.gif

Isthmus
(Login Isthmus)
AWF Approved Poster

Jim, Please Stop...

No score for this post
August 3 2011, 10:48 PM 

Jim:

I mean the following in the nicest way possible and it is not an attack on you so take it as an honest assessment and at face value.

I've refrained from saying anything in these posts, but please man, stop. You have been part of this nonsense fighting for four years now. What has all this fighting gotten you?

Has it made you more friends in the collecting community? No.

Has it allowed you to contribute to more communities? no, the exact opposite, it's gotten you banned from an increasing number of them?

Has it made you a more popular figure in the collecting community? No. Just look around the different forums, there are a LOT of people who are very pissed at you right now.

I read these posts and all I see is attack attack and attack, but no addressing of any underlying issues that have so many people annoyed at you. Sure maybe those who have fought you the longest have influenced others, but a lot of the commentary out there is not coming from them. It is coming from people telling their own stories of experiences with you.

Ask yourself, is this what you want? This is supposed to be a hobby where we help each other out and try to build something for us all, not something nasty. You can blame everyone, call people names or attack anyone who disagrees with you, but at the end of the day everyone reading this (and yes folks are reading this and discussing it) draws their own conclusions, and what they are seeing is complaints coming from multiple different quarters and you being banned or disciplined in various forums. in the mean time, non of the folks you are attacking has been banned, anywhere. in fact, most remain well liked in most of the forums where they post.

So I ask again, what has 4 years of this nonsense done for you? I can't imagine it has done much, but I can tell you this, the more you continue posting to these threads and attacking community resources, the more ridiculous you are making yourself look and the more the overall community of collectors dislikes you.

Just stop man. Stop attacking community members and resources. Just stop this foolish fighting, walk away and stop.

[linked image]
GO HOKIES

poywatch
(Login saykobro)
Founding Member

Amen! +1

No score for this post
August 3 2011, 11:14 PM 

poywatch aka Boomtown
Explode
boomtown7.jpg

Russ Murray
(Login Russie)
AWF Approved Poster

Amen! +2

No score for this post
August 3 2011, 11:24 PM 

Russ
[linked image]

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

Amon! +3

No score for this post
August 4 2011, 12:27 AM 

Nethus won't know what that means unless he uses google wink.gif

This message has been edited by Ancre-Steam from IP address 70.70.241.223 on Aug 4, 2011 12:27 AM

John
(Login G07)
AWF Approved Poster

Great post, but in all due respect ...

No score for this post
August 4 2011, 4:05 AM 

Wouldn't it be best not to respond to PJ's posts ... when you bait him (and he will take the bait), you are just prolonging this terrible situation. If you want Jim to walk away, ignore him.

(Login saykobro)
Founding Member

Amen! +1, John. I am quiting this. nt

No score for this post
August 4 2011, 11:22 AM 

poywatch aka Boomtown
Explode
boomtown7.jpg

(Login Isthmus)
AWF Approved Poster

Agree, but please explain...

No score for this post
August 4 2011, 11:55 AM 

How exactly I am baiting anyone, when I rarely ever post to these threads? How is exactly is asking him to please stop, baiting anyone?

[linked image]
GO HOKIES

(Login saykobro)
Founding Member

Gabe, I assumed John was speaking to all of us and not just you. He complimented

No score for this post
August 4 2011, 1:05 PM 

your post. I didn't think he was blaming you for "baiting"...IMHO. You have not taken part in this series. But with that said, John can answer for himself.

poywatch aka Boomtown
Explode
boomtown7.jpg

(Login Isthmus)
AWF Approved Poster

Oh Gotcha...

No score for this post
August 4 2011, 2:11 PM 

since he said With all due respect, I just made the assumption he was speaking to me directly. My apologies for the misunderstanding.

[linked image]
GO HOKIES

John
(Login G07)
AWF Approved Poster

No problem Gabe ...

No score for this post
August 4 2011, 2:59 PM 

No issue with you my friend or what you wrote ... you were spot on! This is just a sad situation that for the good of ASW and other watch fora should stop. If PJ wants to argue, explain or what ever, let him talk to himself. Sooner or later, he may get tired of himself and eventually move on. Just my opinion...

Cheers gentleman,

john

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

John, he isnt baiting me I dont think....and they all know this wont end by just ignoring

No score for this post
August 4 2011, 12:01 PM 

whats going on.

I will always respond strongly and fervently without cease to attack and defaming threads of me, and to be honest who wouldnt!

Gabe clearly says that all parties need to end this crap, and hey I'm all in for that, but I and hopefully Gabe and a couple others here also desire this crap to end. So, in order for that to happen, the troublke makers need to stop and I wont have anything to come here to reply about.

These various defamming threads and post will need to be deleted in full, and I wont have any need to visit this or other forums where they frequent, to post replies and facts in defense and in retort of.

Cheers, PJ

bladedoggg
(Login bladedoggg)
AWF Approved Poster

voice of reason for sure

No score for this post
August 4 2011, 4:58 AM 

I have been asking PJ to find the help he needs many many many times. I do think he really needs some psychological help with his sickness. Like you said, if he really is such a good guy then why do so many dislike him. As usual tho, he will not get it.

GREAT post, straight...

bladedoggg
(Login bladedoggg)
AWF Approved Poster

voice of reason for sure

No score for this post
August 4 2011, 5:01 AM 

I have been asking PJ to find the help he needs many many many times. I do think he really needs some psychological help with his sickness. Like you said, if he really is such a good guy then why do so many dislike him. As usual tho, he will not get it.

GREAT post, straight...

bladedoggg
(Login bladedoggg)
AWF Approved Poster

voice of reason for sure

No score for this post
August 4 2011, 5:02 AM 

GREAT post, straight...

bladedoggg
(Login bladedoggg)
AWF Approved Poster

voice of reason for sure

No score for this post
August 4 2011, 5:03 AM 

GREAT post, straight...

PJ the Troll Killer
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

I've already gotten maybe 10 to 12 emails from fellow WUS forumers saying you trolls

No score for this post
August 5 2011, 1:13 AM 

take the cake, and that their sorry you idiots were aloud to run wild on WUS with your wickedly childish attacks on me, and that they wouldn't trust anything any of you had to say about anything!

My job now is to expose you all for the trolls you are & have been all along, and to write RX prescriptions for your Psychotic episodes...

PJ the Troll Killer

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

I'll bet I can give the login names of all twelve...

No score for this post
August 5 2011, 11:17 PM 

they disappeared from WUS right after you were banned. Good friends those...glad I don't have any like that sad.gif

Losers spawn fellow losers as followers...you must be the King of Losers since you had 12 followers! What a friggin joke you are, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...

Oh and LOL, you are the best joke of the weekend so far happy.gif

PJ the Troll Hunter
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Gabe, atleast you make halfway decent sense, so why don't you get these guys in control

No score for this post
August 4 2011, 11:33 AM 

and then much of this back & forth will be done with?

Some of what you say makes common sense, but you also leave much of the blame out of your words as well as your own involvement.

Yes I have been banned from 3 forums that mean anything to me in WISdom, that being the old SCWF the MWF & WUS.  But you neglected to say how the bannings took place and for what reasons!...This same band of trolls followed me and attacked me on these forums to cause so much trouble, that the forum mods and owners decided to ban me rather than the ones who were trolling & created the riotous chatter.

I suggest these idiots just leave me alone and stop defaming me on any forum and then this will end, thats the solution to what your after Gabe!....

(I also suggest that any stickies are revised where I somehow am to blame for the mirror being taken down, since Larry Biggs was planning on taking down his hosting service for many many months due to the monthly cost, and because he hasn't the time or help to keep hosting it at this point in history.)

So, stop with the harrassment and defamming post of me & I'll do the same, and this will be over!

Cheers, PJ

(Login RatBob44)
AWF Approved Poster

Jim, it's time.

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 12:36 PM 

I have been watching this mess unfold for several years now, and have kept my yap shut, but the time has come that I must speak up.

It seems as though you must have your way. The I'll stop if you take down all the negatives stuff is baloney, pure and simple. I does not work that way, some evidence to the contrary. A mature, rational man would say "How can I fix the problem?" Not whine and cry that he had been cheated. And then he would make sure that, as best he could, he would get no more complaints by assuring that what he sold was described accurately. Your strategy has been to demonize those who would and could praise you to the skies if they had received what was promised.

You have been acting like the spoiled 12 year-old who threatens to take his ball and go home. That would be bad enough, but you are wanting to take the gloves and bats that belong to the other kids and to poison the playing field so that no one can play there ever again.

Jim, man up and let it go. Just walk away. It is way past due.

MikeyT
In the Thumb of Michigan [linked image]

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Hey Mike, I've been watching it unfold that long too...Mike, I've done that and said that

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 3:17 PM 

before to these guys and there's been no sales with  any issues since that I'm aware of, so you've got to see both sides Mike and not relie completely on what some others are saying in their one sided threads.

I have fixed the issues, and have a good decent Nikon point & shoot digital and have had for a few months since I replaced that junker camera I had. I also as you can read made the 3-4 old deals right with the buyers in replacement parts & cash refunds no matter their story whether false or partially true to the best of anyones ability. Yet after years, these same guys here keeping trolling & rehashing the "same old" stories up anytime they get ants in their pants.

The truth is your somewhat off base Mike but your point is duly noted. I've been demonized by these guys for no reason especially recently, and anyone in their right mind would refute what they have posted in defense of themselves!

Seriously Mike, theres no spoiled kid actions here on my part and in fact it's the obverse of that, but its always a thrill to see you guys all follow suite with each other....

It's okay for these guys to troll and attack somebody, but when the affected person stands up & defends himself and refutes various smearing threads and post, somehow he's doing something wrong?  (Sorry Mike and with respect to you, thats not how it's supposed to be either, they cant have their cake & decide to eat it too.)

I'm not harboring malice here for any of you guys, but you've mistreated me royally!  I didn't deserve to be jumped on and attacked on WUS with their intentions to have me banned. I have a forgiving spirit, that being the spirit of a Christain and harbor no ill will towards anyone.

None the less, I hope you all get what your after out of your lives and in your hobbies of interest, and I pray that you all will obtain a more forgiving spirit as well.

Take care & So long, Jim

(Login Zoodles95)
Forum Owner

On Poseiden-Jim and cameras...

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 6:49 PM 

This has been going on for years now... How long have we been waiting for you to post your own pics? Years and years...

An excerpt from one of Jimmy's e-mails:

"Yep, I think the one I have is basically a point & shoot digital, it has the lotus flower symbol for macro I think, but every time I use it and then use the crop they just don't come out right?
The Camera I have is a Fuji-film Finepix J10, it has 8.2 mega pixels with 3X optical zoom, and other features that should be very well suited for photo's of watches?

I take decent photo's of larger items such as cars and Pottery jugs and stoneware, things that have some size to them it is fine, but watches and or rings and coins which I am into deeply, it just screws-up for some reason? I'm sure maybe a couple settings are off or screwed up which messes with the macro, but I don't know as I have no one really near me to give me a hand and to be of help to me in trouble shooting. (maybe I should just box it up and send it into the Fuji CS department to be checked out even-though it's out of warranty)"

".....I'm sorry about Russell Iadanza and Dean aka Bladedoggg and there watches which were both above average condition 6306's. Yes they had some normal age wabi, but were both untouched watches and were not as those 2 brothers have said and posted.

Yes, maybe a pic or two that didn't belong maybe got sent to one or the other, but a mistake is just a mistake & could happen to anyone honestly in attaching multiple pics to emails from ones large PC photo files. "

-------------------------------------------

So there you are...

I put it to you that the watches sold to both Russell and Dean were not of "above average condition". They were probably in all likelihood Loywatches which were laundered to become watches bought by Jimmy when he was in the military and "NOS" or "Ready To Wear". Jimmy likes to slander Russell and say that Russell does not know anything about vintage watches etc. The fact is though, that Russell has been collecting 6306 and 6309 divers for years now and he is still pissed about this. If the watch was a typical vintage diver then Russell would not still be hurt about this.

Also, Dean's watch was restored by Randall Benson who has forgotten more about Seikos than most of us will ever know. He was not happy with the condition of the 6306 Jimmy sold Dean either. The fact of that matter is that Jimmy had to make some kind of restitution to both of these buyers because he knew in his heart that the watches sold were not as good as he said they were and he wanted the issues to go away. He did the same thing with Michael Owen, Jose Sotto, JeffC, myself and countless others...

He has also had conflicting stories as to which digital cameras he has owned. I am presently using a point and shoot Fuji for most of my shots and I can do okay pics. However, before this I had a very crappy Sony which had minimal settings and no zoom. I was still able to take acceptable pics with enough trial and error and sold a lot of watches and posted a lot of pics with that old 3.1 megapixel Sony. There is no excuse for owning a digital camera and not being able to provide your own pics when selling a watch. That is, unless you are trying to hide or manipulate something...

Also, that is several days now that you have said that you are done with this. Yet, tons of posts are left on this forum everyday... Strange...

Edit: Typos...

This message has been edited by Zoodles95 from IP address 76.70.50.22 on Aug 7, 2011 7:39 PM

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

As you say "the facts are Russell's" been collecting 6306 & 6309's for years now

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 7:59 PM 

that proves my point and what I had to say about Russell.

He lied and said he was brand new to collecting watches and didnt know much at all about 6306 divers when he voiced his issue with the decent example he bought from me. The truth is, he was collecting them for a couple years atleast before he bought the one I sold him, as he has very conflicting threads and statemenmts about that fact in many areas on the archives of the old SCWF.

So, why would the gentleman lie to me about that, and also post conflicting post's on forums about how long he's been collecting these types of watches, when he told me he didnt know much about them?

Yes I figured Russell's story of issues with the watch he bought from me was alittle phoney, but I still refunded him back a nice amount that he agreed to out of the goodness of my heart and tried to do all I could with this guy, and that was it....he then at times would elude to the watch and myself as if I did something wrong well afterwards on the forum, trying to somehow smear my reputation...even last Christmas 2 yrs after this headache with him, I sent him a package that had a few NOS parts inside as well as some watch tools and an envelope with a $50.00 bill inside I think it was, and he refused the box and sent it back, and continued his attack and smear against me. (I have never sold anything with a return policy, all items are sold with the common expectation that all sales are final, and thats how it is anyplace) if it were not, well then why would people be waisting their time and money advertising and packing and paying non refundable postage.

BTW, you boy Russell has never posted any photo's at all and its been a good 5 yrs!

With regards to my email if I wrote all those words?  What are you trying to rpove or say Mark...yea so I've had 3 total cameras so far, is that something weird or odd?  I think not!  (I've been taking my own pics for a while now, so maybe your just not aware of that fact, and I've had many sales well after the few supposed problematic ones with no problems at all that I know of, so wheres the problem)

You said you were done posting to these threads, but everytime I check them you've added many more attack replies, so I felt the need to address your misconceptions of the truth.

Take care, and hopefully I won't be back since I don't really want to stop by this place to dump...PJ

(Login Zoodles95)
Forum Owner

No... Russell was new to the scene when he bought your 6306...

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 8:24 PM 

However, since then he has come a LONG way and knows a lot about 6306 and 6309 divers. The fact that after all of these sales and knowledge that he still thinks he got scammed... Well, that proves his case way more than yours...

If after learning more about watches he let it go then that would speak in your favour. However, after years of buying watches and becoming an authority on 6306 and 6309 divers he still thinks you sold him a P.O.S. If after this much knowledge he still thinks he got screwed... Well, that does not look good on you Jimmy... Especially since Russell is one of the most respected WIS out there...

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

Add to that...

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 8:30 PM 

that Russell doesn't scam, steal or lie about his dealings. He gives away more than he gets, to those that he feels need it. Just look at the Photo Contest prize he has put up! You'll never see anything like that from Nethus; just shady dealings and a lot of back stabbing sad.gif

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Your full of Bullshit Zoodles!....I've got Russell contradicting himself atleast 3 times

No score for this post
August 9 2011, 11:41 PM 

about how long and far advanced his collection has become over the years. In one area back when I sold him the 6306 he made out privately to me that he was basically new to this whole game....

then on the forums he's posted he's been into collecting Seiko divers since the vietnam war...if that isn't a contridiction I dont know what is mate, and even that he's a vietnam veteran!

I saw a couple post about 1 year ago about a watch meet this guy went to & attended in Socal, he brought freaking suitecases full of seiko 6105's and 6309's and 6306's and many toiehrs, it was reported. Now come off it Zoodles, no body gets a collection like that built in 3 years man, no body. (I think those guys were spinning it pretty good though, as I don't believe Russells got freaking 5 suitecases full of seiko divers, and many more he didn't bring)

You guys are the masterful lying crew, the all together trolling watch mafia, and the only liars willing to have good contributing foruem members banned from forums just because your either jealous about him and maybe another might be upset or disagree with me or this or that it really doesnt matter, just that your low enough to do such things turns many guys stomachs that witnessed it on WUS, but were also powerless to say or do anything about it.

Have a nice life all, may you each get your just rewards in good time according to your wickedness or your goodness, and may you all repent of your sins and recieve the new birth before its too late.

Jimmy

(Login Zoodles95)
Forum Owner

Actually technically you have been banned from 6 forums...

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 7:28 PM 

SCWF (old)
SCWF (new)
WUS
Seikoholics
AWF
MWF

I think there was another one as well but I do not remember it. Also, several other forums have been pre-warned about you and have been provided with links, e-mails etc so that they know what to watch out for if you join as Poseiden-Jim or if they see this pattern from a new(er) member.

You also seem to be banned from the OSWF as well based on this e-mail and the lack of posting by yourself there despite the fact that you are a big fan of Todd's work...

Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 20:45:24 -0700
To: pepsidiver@gmail.com; rick_alan@live.com
Subject: Check this crap out

Hey Todd & Rick, what's up guys? I tried to sign-in and post on the OSWF, and I've been locked out and need to register it appears. Hey, you both know and understand that I was used/abused/kicked around and my reputation was trashed on the SCWF. All of that BS together with dealing with some very stressful important family matters. What's to wonder about me? Sure I'm depressed some and down in the dumps, and my brain went hay-wire over this poopie-head Isthmus putting a order in to ban me from the forum....who wouldn't be upset and mentally drained by all this you need to ask yourselves? (I'll fix & restore the threads I deleted Todd, I was upset & confused by it all man, so it's not a Ziggy they can be restored) Check this statement out by who ever this ARSEHOLE Moderator is:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/78440/message/1270178845/What+%26quot%3Bposeidon+jim+fiasco%26quot%3B+are+you+referring+to-

I'm pissed off bigger & hotter than ever now & I want back in to raise some hell with these idiots and I need to get into the new SCWF to cause some havoc!!!!

JimmyPoseidon

----------------

So, here the SCWF was responsible for your reputation being trashed. Yet, you claim that we can read through the old SCWF and find all sorts of great things about you. Then, it was Seikoholics that ruined your reputation. Now it is the AWF... Perhaps the common element to all of this is... Well,,, yourself Jimmy...

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

Psychos never see themselves as the source of their problems...

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 7:39 PM 

it is always someone else sad.gif

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Zoodles, your name is crap on WUS and elsewhere now!...no not 6 forums

No score for this post
August 9 2011, 1:22 AM 

I was never on the new SCWF run by one of the troll supervisors, to ever get banned so your telling another lie.

I was never banned on this so called forum known as the AWF, which isnt a forum of any significance anyway unless your a troll...or does that stand for the ASS WIPE FORUM?

Funny Zoodles, I love the way you make up fake emails with text editors and all that shit, its not even far out for you, its common place!  (Anyone can tell thats not my style of words or sentance structures, so you've been caught lying again sucker)

Sorry dude, your so full of Bullshit....you & your trolls trolled the old SCWF and created all that crap, and tried to burn my reputation there and elsewhere on other forums, and used tactics to have me banned from them.

That pal is a Conspiracy and your part of the guilty party, you & your trolling watch mafia!

Now do you catch my drift!

Now I'm out of this Latrine.....Jim

(Login Zoodles95)
Forum Owner

Yes... 6 forums and those e-mails are legit...

No score for this post
August 9 2011, 9:05 AM 

It is easy to verify an e-mail Jimmy... They can bve FORWARDED to other people! And... they can be verified in court by the carrier/provider if needed. There is so much more out there... Maybe we need a new thread with harrassing e-mails and some of the other people who got taken by you in crappy watch deals...

The AWF is a real forum Jimmy. It is a small forum; but a legit forum with hundreds of members, decent traffic (70000-90000 hits per month), searchable on the search engines, listed on elitedealseeker and other places, and linked from many major watch sellers. No, this is not WUS, PMWF, SCWF or any of the other bigger forums. But it is still a real watch forum.

You asked myself and many of the AWF mods to be let in here Jimmy. WE gave you the green light and I have to tell you that it was the worst thing we ever did. Peter is still upset about it. He put his neck out for you and saw mods and members leave. Despite that we were hopeful that you would change your ways. Instead you trolled and we got wind of more wonky dealings on your behalf. It was later that I found out that you were lobbying and e-mailing Network54 to have the AWF nuked... You are also the one who had my Photobucket account nuked. You admitted this to me...

As for the SCWF... The new SCWF did a pre-emptive banning of you. You asked Gabe and many others to be let into the new SCWF and they will not let you. So, you are indeed banned from the SCWF. There are other forums which will likely not let you in as well based on your horrible history.

Stop trolling here Jimmy and get another hobby and a job to keep yourself occupied. Take a break from watches and especially watch sales. Take a step back and take a sober second look at what has transpired over the past 4+ years. Anyone who is aware of what has gone on thinks that you are serious trouble and are unstable and need help. Figure out what has gone wrong and do not come back until you have all of these issues fixed. Changing your username will not help. You will just make the same mistakes again.

Oh, and the SCWF has been aware of your presence there for a long time. They already know your username but since you have just been lurking and participating in polls they havce been giving you a free pass. Start to post and that login name will be gone in a nanosecond. I can't speak for other forums but the SCWF knows exactly who you are on the new SCWF.

(Login Isthmus)
AWF Approved Poster

So I'm a Troll Supervisor now?

No score for this post
August 9 2011, 2:52 PM 

Wow First I made sense, then I became the troll and now according to your posts, I've been orchestrating the trolling for years? Sounds impressive, but alas, such Svengali-like powers are not mine to wield. Thanks for the promotion to troll supervisor though. Do I get a bridge and a billy-goat with that?

BTW, a small correction to your claims. I didn't ban you. As I've explained to you repeatedly in the past (most recently a few weeks ago when we spoke on the phone and you requested to be allowed back to SCWF), you were banned by the owners of SCWF after much discussion by all the staff members, of which I'm only one. The note on SCWF was written collectively by all the staff and placed there by one of the admins, not by me. Again, you give me far too much credit, but don't take my word for it, I invite you and anyone else here to ask any of the SCWF Admins or staff members.

As for my reputation, some like me, some don't and some don't give a shit one way or the other. As a fellow collector once told me, Gabe, of course you're an asshole, but at least you're a consistent asshole. Still, I'm pretty sure my relationship with most othr collectors and staffs of forums is ok. What you continue to miss is that at the end of the day it is about enjoying the hobby and contributing to it, not about collecting fans or seeking public praise.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go learn more about my duties and obligations as troll administrator. Hmmmmm, Billy-goat.....

[linked image]
GO HOKIES

This message has been edited by Isthmus from IP address 206.210.27.33 on Aug 9, 2011 3:16 PM
This message has been edited by Isthmus from IP address 206.210.17.33 on Aug 9, 2011 2:54 PM

(Login saykobro)
Founding Member

Congratulations on the promotion (?), Gabe. Way to go. Keep up the

No score for this post
August 9 2011, 3:05 PM 

"bad" work! happy.gif

poywatch aka Boomtown
Explode
boomtown7.jpg

Russ Murray
(Login Russie)
AWF Approved Poster

Troll Supervisor? That's got a nice ring to it. Better than an ex- POS Moderator I guess..

No score for this post
August 9 2011, 8:39 PM 

I'm just a plain 'ol POS now. As a moderator on SCWF during those halcyon days, I can attest to your version of events at SCWF. I even recall allowing PJ to post on SCTP for a while after his imposed "hiatus". I certainly remember deflecting a lot of heat during that time and no matter how hard we tried coaching his "nibs", it never sunk in. Unfortunately, I don't think it ever will.

Russ
[linked image]

(Login saykobro)
Founding Member

I prefer talking to the walls. I get more out of it. At least they don't talk back. nt

No score for this post
August 9 2011, 8:44 PM 

poywatch aka Boomtown
Explode
boomtown7.jpg

Russ Murray
(Login Russie)
AWF Approved Poster

If you want some excitement then paint those walls and watch it dry!

No score for this post
August 9 2011, 9:11 PM 

Better than smokin' cigarettes & watchin' Captain Kangaroo, don't tell me......stop me, I feel a song comin' on!

Russ
[linked image]

(Login saykobro)
Founding Member

I've nothin' to do. nt

No score for this post
August 9 2011, 11:29 PM 

poywatch aka Boomtown
Explode
boomtown7.jpg

Jake B
(Login dotwatchworks)
AWF Approved Poster

Kudos....Trolls must be very difficult to supervise.

No score for this post
August 9 2011, 9:26 PM 

Kudos....Trolls must be very difficult to supervise.

(Login saykobro)
Founding Member

Supervising them is like doing a physical inventory of tropical fish. Every time you

No score for this post
August 9 2011, 11:33 PM 

count one,the darn thing moves to a new spot in the tank! I had to inventory all the fish at Sears when I started there out of college back in 1969. What a pain to supervise those scaly critters!

poywatch aka Boomtown
Explode
boomtown7.jpg

PJ the Troll Hunter
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

As I said Gabe, yes it would make sense to have all this junk end and cease...but

No score for this post
August 4 2011, 11:55 AM 

thats a 2 way street and it seems the ones here love to keep things going on & on. I mean why did they come onto WUS and start their attack and defamtion of me there?

I suggest this to end & cease the crap atleast as far as I'm concerned. Firstly, each of you have been involved in discrediting my forum name and repuation, and I suppose theres nothing that can be done now to revert those things back to before they occured.

No one wants to see an end and ceasation to this back & forth forum BS than I do, so to accomplish this in the shortest time frame possible, I would like to see these various multiple threads on this forum deleted, and any reference that I must have been behind Larry's decission with the mirror which I wasnt.

Delete these various threads that are only a smear and tarnish to all involved, and get these trouble makers to stop following & harrassing me on various forums & this junk will be over as far as I'm concerned.

Thanks, PJ

(Login Zoodles95)
Forum Owner

Hello from Michegan again... No.. These threads are staying...

No score for this post
August 4 2011, 5:02 PM 

You have had countless threads removed from the old SCWF and from the mirror. People need to be able to make an informed opinion as to whether to deal with you personally or as a trading partner.

BTW, how was I personally responsible for the moving of the old SCWF? If anything I was more a victim than anything. I was personally attacked for months by this "Slave LAbor" troll who nailed both the SCWF and the AWF. Also, some idiot took it upon themselves to nuke my Photobucket account and call my employer. Nasty phone messahes, e-mails, messages on my Facebook wall...

I put it to you that yourself, Todd, and Rick Alan were behind most (if not all) of this...

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

How were you rersponsible?.....LMAO, thats the dumbest question I've hard from you

No score for this post
August 4 2011, 5:26 PM 

Zoodles!

To answer that is very easy...and you werent the only responsible party that caused most of the trouble on the old SCWF & elsewhere.  To begine with, you & your trolling mafia is directly responsible due to your use of false troll screen names and all the trouble you trolls caused, which you then tried to balme on others as if it was them doing the trolling.

Who ever the so called person is that reported your abuse and rule violations to Photobuckets terms of use policy must have had the goods on your I think, especially when you were warned no less than 3 times by PB staff before your account was suppoedly closed down.  I seriously doubt & know for a fact that no one I know or me personally ever called your employer or left you nasty phone messages AFAIC, so come off it man.

Mark maybe you should check a dictionary, "Michegan" as you call it is not spelled that way, it's: Michigan!

Oh & BTW, I have many multiple repeat buyers and its safe to say that almost all of the buyers who posted their 100% satisfaction on the watch feedback post, that which I posted in a reply elsewhere here, would surely buy from me again no questions asked at all, thats how confidence they have in my service to them and in me.

No.. These threads are staying?   Oh well then, looks like this war will not end or cease...and here I thought Gabe would be able to talk some sense into some of your heads, because I would cease if you all also ended your attacks & smears.

PJ

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

You really are dumber than a bag of baloon knots!

No score for this post
August 4 2011, 11:03 PM 

Once Mark stops approving your posts; there will be no retorts as there certainly is no war...you will be completely out in the cold where you belong.

For someone with 4th grade grammar' you really shouldn't be pointing out spelling mistakes in others posts.

As for the one behind the PB eradications; I know that you were responsible for my pictures being deleted. We all read your posts before when you proudly boasted about having Mark's PB account deleted.

You won't be missed and you will be forgotten just like the bad smells that waft through the truck cab.

PJ the Troll Killer
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

You people are the weirdest bunch I've ever seen...You changed the spelling

No score for this post
August 5 2011, 1:02 AM 

on various words in my reply before you approved it to post....I checked that over twice and those spelling errors were not there when I clicked the "Oh yeah" post tab below.

Who do you idiots think your fooling anyway?

Peter Horn, why your the one with the 4th grade mentality, and you give yourself away each & every time!

PJ

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

I actually graduated from college...

No score for this post
August 5 2011, 10:57 PM 

something you can't prove about even making it out of high school sad.gif

As for changing posts...you are the master at that and I doubt any rational human being would hesitate for a moment to see that you are desperate, pathetic and not much more than a stain or smudge on the carpet that WISdom walks along.

You have so very little first hand knowledge about Seiko or any other brands; the large majority of what you claim to know is easily disputed when you post crap about H556 or H558 or 7C46 calibers having dual rate trimmers or the 6105 crown 'snugging down 2 1/2 turns'.

You are a poser, a pretender and an imposter of the highest degree sad.gif

BTW...you really need a new coach; your posts reek to high hell of Toad's double speak and odious emissions sad.gif

This message has been edited by Ancre-Steam from IP address 70.70.241.223 on Aug 5, 2011 10:59 PM

Phil Sinclair
(Login philsinclair)
AWF Approved Poster

College

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 3:02 AM 

Hi. Obviously the pissant does not have the brains to realise that when someone commences a distisguished Military career at age 18 there really isn't time for a major tertiary education program as well.

What we are seeing here is a guy who is usually unemployed (dismissed from employment for being a bigmouth) decides to make a buck from his hobby.He does a few good deals but also buys a couple of shitters and has to pass them on or blow his stake.

He thinks that making 200 or so deals puts him in the bigtime, not knowing most people he is dealing with have done many many more deals. He then doesn't realise that he is only a pissant in the overall scheme of things, gets involved with a couple of psycopaths and tries to justify dodgey deals.

Jimmy Collins should show the posts from Gabe to his mother and then take the beating he deserves.

Cheers Phil

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

I'm willing to bet that the pissant doesn't even know what pissant is...

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 9:32 PM 

and will in all likelyhood find and use the wrong google hit to try and understand what it means.

If he had ever watched 'Kung Fu'; the original series; he would know all too well that it isn't a term of endearment.

But I guess he would try and twist even that sad.gif

Let's see if he can spin this...

"Pissant is an epithet for an inconsequential, irrelevant, or worthless person, especially one who is irritating or contemptible out of proportion to his or her significance."

That would be a perfect dictionary definition of Poseidon-Jim!

Poseidon-Jim
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Dude I beg you to come to the USA & visit me....

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 11:45 PM 

Your a light weight Phil, I'd bust you up well you Pissant.

You know nothing of Military training or disapline, and you sure have no idea of what a formal college education consit of, and I could have been a Warrent Officer in the USMC if I had desired to take it on.

There aint any of you that has 200 count deals, and thats a fact. If you did, you'd need to be put in a mental ward asap. (I mean if numbers were supposed to matter, then that counts most of the fora membership everywhere out the window doesn't it)

What do you trhink your some well known Wis or something, that your in some upper level club or something? You wish you were, but there isn't any such thing here thats for sure.

Get a freaking life Phillip, your a blowhard pal & you know it, and I know for a fact if we or any of you were to meet me in person, you'd be back peddling like crazy dude....

PJ

Phil Sinclair
(Login philsinclair)
AWF Approved Poster

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 2:44 AM 

A couple of things to take note of. First of all, a graduate of such distinction would be able to spell the relevant words. Secondly, you are merely repeating the same things I called you out on but once again got the spelling wrong. Thirdly , a number of members of this forum and SCWF have met me personally and some have posted photos and description (Sir Les for one). As an ex professional boxer still reasonably fit and weighing 270 pounds, you may well find that you have taken on a little more than you can handle. I am probably better educated as well. Gee lets face it Jimmy Collins - you haven't much going for you at all , have you.

The suggestion is still there regarding showing you mother what lies and trouble her little boy Jimmy has been up too lately. I would bet that she would be not too proud of you.

I am also puzzled that a devout born again christian is so aggressive and threatening. Guess it's a special right wing version that doesn't preach turning the other cheek.

You never know pissant, I may well darken your door one day.

(Login philsinclair)
AWF Approved Poster

Deals

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 2:46 AM 

Oh, by the way Jimmy I currently have 461 on Ebay, Pissant

(Login bladedoggg)
AWF Approved Poster

pj is now backpedaling....

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 5:28 AM 

hilarious Phil!!!

(Login bladedoggg)
AWF Approved Poster

pj is now backpedaling....

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 5:30 AM 

hilarious Phil!!!

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Oh I doubt that Bladedogg & you and he can take that to the bank!

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 8:11 PM 

Catch my drift, PJ

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

His bank account is empty...you stole his money on a bogus watch deal :<(

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 8:31 PM 

Get some psychological help; FAST!

This message has been edited by Ancre-Steam from IP address 70.70.241.223 on Aug 7, 2011 8:34 PM

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Dude, I boxed in the Service....I'm also 6"4" and at about 249 right now

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 3:22 PM 

so sized up, it sure would be a good bout mate.

Your words were words of malice and threats, so please pardon my offer to come visit the USA and me in upstate NY, afterall it was purely a joke reply to see what you would come out with, and low & behold I was right, you replied in like kind to the silly childish afraid guy inside that you are. (It worked & your words are so typical of a full blown troll)

Take care, PJ

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

6'2" and 250lbs of blubber...your own words to me on the phone :<(

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 7:01 PM 

I'm pretty certain Phil could blow you over with a well aimed beer fart!

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Oh, so you two do admit to being Drunkards then!

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 8:08 PM 

I was wondering why you slurrrr your words every other sentance.

Sorry, I think Phil's in the lightweigh class, and he'd have to add some prime beef to sparr with the big boys!

LOL, Jim

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

Sadly; that won't work either you pariah :<(

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 8:19 PM 

Get some psychological help; FAST! ... you are getting sicker by the post sad.gif

Phil Sinclair
(Login philsinclair)
AWF Approved Poster

Box.

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 9:37 PM 

The pissant seems to forget that service boxing (Even though he probably didn't) is remarkedly different to pro boxing. Very very few marines go on to become professional.

Secondly - I don't smoke. Jimmy Collins is a chain smoker and has the typical breathing issues that go with being a long term addict. We know this from the EBay complaints regarding the used clothing sales he was making before he got into watches.

bladedoggg
(Login bladedoggg)
AWF Approved Poster

painting himself into a corner again....

No score for this post
August 8 2011, 1:59 AM 

this is getting better and better...better than prime time TV...btw, get the help you need PJ

Phil Sinclair
(Login philsinclair)
AWF Approved Poster

The Pissant

No score for this post
August 8 2011, 7:16 AM 

Hey Dean. What we now need most of all is that little short list of things that he is not the best in the world at doing. Countersigned by his mother of course. Cheers Phil

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 10:23 AM 

You really are sick sad.gif

Isthmus
(Login Isthmus)
AWF Approved Poster

Forget I said anything Jim...

No score for this post
August 4 2011, 5:06 PM 

It is obvious from your two posts above that you have no desire or intent to stop. Sadly, I can't say the response was unexpected.

[linked image]
GO HOKIES

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Your wrong Gabe, I already said I would follow that, as long as these guys also put an end

No score for this post
August 4 2011, 5:30 PM 

to their attacks and trolling of me.

I mean if that isn't an agreement, than I don't know what is?

PJ

Isthmus
(Login Isthmus)
AWF Approved Poster

I can't speak for anyone but myself...

No score for this post
August 4 2011, 7:03 PM 

Nor can I make any deals for anyone else. All I can say is that as far as I'm concerned, I don't trust you. Sadly, past and recent experience with you has taught me as much.

For once take the opportunity to let actions determine your public character. Instead of making conditions, for stopping your attacks on the collecting community, be the bigger person and please, just walk away.

[linked image]
GO HOKIES

PJ the Troll Killer
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Ya know what Gabe, I could care less!...your one of the biggest guilty parties

No score for this post
August 5 2011, 1:31 AM 

in this whole mess, and your not going to escape unscathed so easy!

My Character & Integrity are stellar, as is my honesty and my reputation to anyone that knows me or has an eye to see whats been going on here and elsewhere...But I can't say that for you or the rest of your under studies!

Your WUS repuation is crap, you broke every forum rule in the book by breaking into a fellow mods account without his knowledge and stole private forum electronic documents, while being disbarred as a mod at the time, which led to your being Perma banned. (Your name is wet toast there, and many their are that know it)

Also, your administration of trolling is duly noted and recorded, as is your recent false post on thewatchsites sticky header, trying to make members think I had something to do with the old SCWF mirror being closed. Larry Biggs closed the mirror due to the financial monthly cost and his havinbg not the time or help to continue running it at this point in his lfe, as he said to me via email in so many words.

So don't give me your phony angel attitude Gabe, you've been one of the main players in this whole trolling game and have administered it in the grandest way for a few years straight.

Be the bigger person & walk away?....I plan on walking away when I'm good & ready, and I wonder if the rest of you trolls have the same intentions?

Yes I'll dictate on how this ends, and for one I'll see the threads disappear & I expect a direct personal apology to myself and that you all send Mr. Romers an apology email telling him that you trolled and attacked me on my main home forum at WUS, and that I should be reinstated ASAP, and that you'll leave me alone forever more!

Thats the deal Joe bob, take it or leave it, and trust me when I say you guys better take it....

PJ

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

The only apology you will likely receive is in hell...

No score for this post
August 5 2011, 11:09 PM 

when Satan apologizes for not having claimed you emaciated soul a lot sooner sad.gif

Ernie doesn't want any apologies nor does he ever want to see your sorry ass anywhere near a WUS forum again. Chances are that action is already being taken to have your ISP delist you!
How many services could a railroad side spur town like Fonda have...two, three tops? Won't take long to eliminate all your trolling options.

Since you seem incapable of realizing or accepting that you are the cause of all your miseries; you will probably be completely shocked when you can no longer post your vile crap here. Then you will only have the only forum you can still post on to spew your hatred...likely even they won't tolerate you for very long; especially when one of them gets burned on an NOS 6105 dive watch sad.gif
Fortunately WTF isn't much more of a forum than the OSWF wink.gif
Enjoy your short stay their. Better warn them that we are coming LOL wink.gif

(Login bladedoggg)
AWF Approved Poster

PJ, get some help, D and D

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 3:43 AM 

Delusional and dimwitted....

Isthmus
(Login Isthmus)
AWF Approved Poster

And as expected...

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 11:31 AM 

Any attempt to extend an olive branch to yo and get you to stop ends in wild accusations and continued nonsense. So I'm the troll now?

Classic.

As I said, not unexpected and pretty sad.

[linked image]
GO HOKIES

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

It won't be long before he has exhausted all possible people...

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 11:35 AM 

to blame. Then he will be faced with the reality of knowing that he was the Troll all along.

Once he admits that to himself; he can begin the healing process. Until he accepts it; there will never be any healing nor peace in his sad life sad.gif

He needs to 'Get some psychological help...fast!'

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Of course, why is it that your here for then?

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 3:41 PM 

and your one sided replies above demanded a reply from me to address your ideas and statements.

Gabe, you hold quite a bit of responsibility in all of this as well. I've alrweady been informed by a few specific parties in positions of authority at WUS, that you too had your busy little hands into all of the trouble at WUS recently and your emails were flying out of your PC quite swiftly to interested fellow pardners you have there at WUS durring these trolls attacks on me.

How about you make a suggestion to everyone Gabe, not just one sided, but for everyone to cease this old BS and stop it?  (That would seem logical IMO, and make you look more honest in trying to have this back & forth junk end)

PJ

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

You continue to be a remedial reader...

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 7:02 PM 

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Yeah yeah sure, what ever you teacher!

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 8:27 PM 

PJ

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

I'm not a teacher and have never claimed to be one...you did though ;<(

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 8:34 PM 

GSPHF!

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Gee what do we have here, another liar?.....Never claimed that Peter, I said substitute

No score for this post
August 9 2011, 1:24 AM 

teacher, there's a difference you fool.

PJ

(Login Zoodles95)
Forum Owner

No there's not... You need a degree and accredidation to do either...

No score for this post
August 9 2011, 8:55 AM 

I should know... I did a 4 year B.A. with honours and tried to become a teacher 16 years ago. I never got in so I worked for awhile and went back to school and became a certified P.T.A.

It is not easy to become a teacher. You need a MINIMUM 3 year degree and the vast majority of teachers I know have a 4 year degree or a Masters degree.

So... To have been a substitute teacher you would need a minimum of a 3 year degree plus your teaching degree (a 1-2 year program depending on the area).

So... let's add all of these "facts" up...

-Marine who served in a combat role (you have stated this countless times over the years).
-College graduate with a super duper high G.P.A.
-Master diver
-Teacher
-Real Estate Sales Person (sic)
-30 year dive watch expert, 6306 expert (despite the fact that you have there has been deafening silence from you on Jake's thread asking for your input on the 6306).
-Scientist

If you are all of these things then why the heck do you still live at home just shy of 50? Why was your last job several years ago working as a cashier in a gas bar? A job yougot canned from BTW for spending so much of your time on long distance phone calls annnoyinng other WIS...

Very fishy Jimmy....

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

More back pedalling; you have claimed to be a teacher...

No score for this post
August 9 2011, 10:07 AM 

a doctor, a lawyer, a scientist, a real estate seller and a preacher.

You are and have never been any of those. They all require higher education and certification; all except the preacher. You never even finished high school so you could never have been any of those things and you could never have passed any of those tests for police agencies nor the law courts; they all require a minimum high scholl diploma and literacy sad.gif

GSPHF!

poywatch
(Login saykobro)
Founding Member

In most mainline denominations, preachers have a bachelors or masters degree. Many in the

No score for this post
August 9 2011, 11:18 AM 

U.S. have a doctorate.

poywatch aka Boomtown
Explode
boomtown7.jpg

(Login Zoodles95)
Forum Owner

Then how is a high school dropout like Jimmy a Preacher then?

No score for this post
August 9 2011, 11:43 AM 

Is this another lie? sad.gif

(Login saykobro)
Founding Member

Probably. I doubt that he is ordained unless he bought one of those Internet paid for

No score for this post
August 9 2011, 1:47 PM 

ordinations. Some small local non-denominational churches will ordain a non-graduate as a minister. My minister has a master's degree and all of his associate ministers also have master's degree. I have a 4 year BBA and they will not ordain me unless I go 2 more years in a divinity college master program.

poywatch aka Boomtown
Explode
boomtown7.jpg

(Login saykobro)
Founding Member

BTW, when did PJ say he was a preacher? I don't recall that resume. nt

No score for this post
August 10 2011, 12:25 AM 

poywatch aka Boomtown
Explode
boomtown7.jpg

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

On two separate occasions I can recall...

No score for this post
August 10 2011, 10:16 AM 

Both were before the last banning on the AWF.

He was trying to make some points with Rseiko by by quoting some googled bible quotes and said that he had been a preacher.

Those threads should still be there unless someone was convinced to delete them.

(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Your a liar Ancre-steam...I never said I was a ordained or Licensed Preacher, but all

No score for this post
December 8 2011, 12:27 PM 

Chritians are Prechers of the Word Of God.

Ya see, there's so much you dont understand and get all fouled up on Peter, you really should get some meds and simmer down in that straight jacket they have you in. (The men in while coats)

LOL,

Jimmy

(Login mike.123850)
AWF Approved Poster

Thanks Gabe.

No score for this post
August 4 2011, 3:14 PM 

Good post Gabe( Isthmus), thank you.

Mike

Jake B
(Login dotwatchworks)
AWF Approved Poster

Big, huge +1 to that, Gabe.

No score for this post
August 4 2011, 8:43 PM 

(Login saykobro)
Founding Member

A long-long time ago, I learned that>

No score for this post
August 4 2011, 11:31 PM 

when you fight with a pig you BOTH get dirty - but the pig likes it. happy.gif

poywatch aka Boomtown
Explode
boomtown7.jpg

(Login saykobro)
Founding Member

Perhaps I was wrong and PP should keep posting. Visitor traffic and readership

No score for this post
August 5 2011, 11:57 PM 

is going through the roof!!! Folks can't turn their heads from a train wreck. Most of the car wrecks in FL are caused by "looky loos" that get in a wreck while looking at a wreck. PP is good for business. We will all soon be covered in "pig mud". This reminds me of Mister Toads Wild Ride at Disney World. PJ can't help himself. He just can't say no mas. happy.gif

poywatch aka Boomtown
Explode
boomtown7.jpg

(Login bladedoggg)
AWF Approved Poster

The positive thing of all of this...

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 3:46 AM 

I agree!

Russ Murray
(Login Russie)
AWF Approved Poster

This thread has about as much legs as "Coronation Street"!

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 10:46 AM 

Russ
[linked image]

Jake B
(Login dotwatchworks)
AWF Approved Poster

Pretty sick, ain't it Russ?.. Something this sick could only be tied

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 10:56 AM 

to Pussy-done Jim, and sinking deep into the darkest depths.

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

Now that the 'wheres poseidon jim' thread is gone from WUS...

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 8:23 PM 

I guess Nethus is feeling pretty smug.

Well, it turns out that the whole thread was saved for future reference when Nethus claims it never happened.

People no longer wait until forum owners are harassed into deleting or redacting posts...we capture them in total so they live on!

Even if Nethus should eventually convince someone at N54 to nuke this forum; it is also being backed up. If that nuking or even pruning of posts happens; everything will be put back and probably even be hosted on a safe host/server that Nethus cannot touch.

His sickness knows no boundaries so it is only natural that all are protected from his vile deeds!

(Login philsinclair)
AWF Approved Poster

Nethus

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 3:05 AM 

Hi Pete. The pissant is throwing a sucker punch. Whilst doing a little sucking up,he is harrassing Network 54 to ice us. He may try legal action but that won't work as it has to be initiated in Canada and as a US national he has to show that it is harming his business in Canada and produce business records and tax returns to confirm his tale. Therefore- not possible. Cheers Phil

BTW Ride today from Gold Coast to Yamba return via back roads. Another good Winters day 22C degrees. Coopers Pale Ale and Waygu beef burgers.

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

If I ever get down your way to visit my daughter...

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 10:29 AM 

we'll have to hook up. They are currently living in Mooloolaba and working on the outskirts of Brisbane. They may be moving closer to Brisbane at the end of the month.

Berr and burgers sounds perfect happy.gif

(Login philsinclair)
AWF Approved Poster

Pete

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 9:39 PM 

Hi mate. Definitely look forward to that. Cheers Phil

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Sorry Phil, the law isnt your strong point is it?....Network54 is based & licensed in Calf

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 3:28 PM 

that being California for the ill educated Phil...

The action can and could be ordered by any judge in NY, and the order could be faxed to Network 54's main office of record, and that order would be carried out & obeyed.

Phil, maybe you & Ancre should get drunk together sometimes, you both would make a great pair of criminals sitting in the drunk tank at the local jail or bowry.

Takes all she wrote Joe Bob,

PJ

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

For a teacher, your reading comprehension is abyssmal :<(

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 7:03 PM 

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Yea your right, this Latrine is the Abyss

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 8:23 PM 

I need to find a cleaner toilet to take a dump in...

Network54 isn't based in and has no affilation with Canada or any forum owners country of residence, so what ever issues arise here on Zoodles forum since he resides in Canada and while he is supposedly the owner of this forum, isn't even germane to the legality of liability of individual forums hosted by Network54...But with an court order of  witten material retraction, Network54 is responsible for the forum content if it infringes upon the law & therefore Zoodles would then be compelled to remove what ever is requested, ect.

Now go & get a law clerk to tell you what that means!

PJ

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Take care Y'all....I ran out of latrine paper, so I'm out of this place

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 8:33 PM 

and hopefully never to return!

PJ

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

If you had ever been a marine; you would know how to deal with that :<(

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 8:37 PM 

but since you weren't; I guess it is pretty stinky where you are right now sad.gif

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

The hole where your coffin lies is only as deep as you want to dig it :<(

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 8:36 PM 

GSPHF!

(Login philsinclair)
AWF Approved Poster

Law

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 9:44 PM 

The pissant conveniently skipped over the taxation angle. In any case Pete I would be proud to share a couple of beers and burgers anywhere. Cheers Phil

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

Yeh, he doesn't realize that eBay sales are taxable here...

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 10:20 PM 

Canada Customs and Revenue put some legislation into place a year or so ago that has a US counterpart. Canada and the US are working together to crack down on those who don't declare their eBay incomes.

Won't be long before Nethus gets a knock at the door and it won't be a disgruntled watch buyer; it will be far worse...the IRS!

I'll take you up on the beer and burger; wherever and whenever we get to meet happy.gif

(Login philsinclair)
AWF Approved Poster

Beer

No score for this post
August 8 2011, 7:23 AM 

Thats buddy but it may take a couple of days to finish. Cheers Phil

Phil Sinclair
(Login philsinclair)
AWF Approved Poster

BTW

No score for this post
August 8 2011, 8:07 AM 

Pete. They say that our bike club is really a drinking club with a motorcycle problem. Then some prick with a body shaped like a pear tells us that we are drunkards like it is a bad thing. hahahahahahahaha Cheers Phil

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

Much better than having a moss problem...

No score for this post
August 8 2011, 10:15 AM 

from mouldering away in a dark dank basement sad.gif

(Login saykobro)
Founding Member

Kate? Nice problem as she is still quite lovely. nt

No score for this post
August 9 2011, 11:35 PM 

poywatch aka Boomtown
Explode
boomtown7.jpg

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

I was thinking more of Mossburger ;>) nt

No score for this post
August 10 2011, 12:23 AM 

Chascomm
(Login Chascomm_)
Chinese Watch Guru

I've got nothing to add here...

No score for this post
August 16 2011, 9:30 PM 

I just wanted to see how long it takes before somebody bumps the "I'm just wondering..." thread. happy.gif

This message has been edited by Chascomm_ from IP address 151.130.37.18 on Aug 16, 2011 9:31 PM

Chascomm
(Login Chascomm_)
Chinese Watch Guru

Still have nothing to say (nt)

No score for this post
August 17 2011, 1:54 AM 

This message has been edited by Chascomm_ from IP address 151.130.37.18 on Aug 17, 2011 1:55 AM

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

I thought he had finally gone away but...

No score for this post
December 6 2011, 10:35 PM 

Nethus is back; leaving 'disturbed' phone messages and e-mails that are a membership drive for some 'puke' green forum.

If he had ever hoped to regain any kind of reputation; he has now solidified the very one he doesn't want sad.gif

This message has been edited by Ancre-Steam from IP address 70.70.241.223 on Dec 6, 2011 10:54 PM

(Login Russie)
AWF Approved Poster

You lucky guy Pete. You get the gift that just keeps on giving!

No score for this post
December 7 2011, 11:36 PM 

Russ
[linked image]

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

Yeh...

No score for this post
December 8 2011, 12:05 AM 

with enemies like this; who needs friends? wink.gif

(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

You can say that again!.....Russ & Peter, no worries as we havent even begun with you yet!

No score for this post
December 8 2011, 12:32 PM 

but trust me, I've already sent out about 30+ emails to people from the days of old and current forums that will love what they see and read if they have any character at all.

Many more emails are going out to forum mods and owners of forums where you and your troll crews hang out, so they will have the opportunity to see you all exposed & unmasked for what you all really are!

How do ya like that stuff...

Cheers,

Jim

(Login Zoodles95)
Forum Owner

Please get a job and stop harrassing others...

No score for this post
December 8 2011, 2:45 PM 

No more bogus complaints to Photobucket causing them to lose pics and accounts. No more phone calls to my employers (whether it is you or an accomplice I do not care; you are messing with my livelihood!). And for goodness sakes... please stop with the phone calls and mass emails... Some of us work and put in long hours. I am in B.C. for a few hours so I had a chance to get caught up on things and my goodness have you been busy (in a bad way)... sad.gif

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

It's your reputation; sink it as deep as you like :<(

No score for this post
December 8 2011, 9:58 PM 

The depths of your stupidity never cease to astound us!

Poseidon-Jim
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Correction, this is all about your reputations which are at all-time lows

No score for this post
December 9 2011, 11:58 AM 

and have sunk deeper in recent times.

The whole deal is about unmasking and exposure of your guys for the trolls you are!

My rep is solid, and I'm not hear tearing it down but rather making it known just what dirty deeds you trolls have done to many...Zoodles, get real man,you've never worked a day in your life.

Cheers, Jim

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

Coming from you; that is a complement...

No score for this post
December 9 2011, 9:22 PM 

comparatively speaking that is wink.gif

Our reputations are no different than they were before you began scamming innocent buyers with your tainted goods. Our reputations haven't been tarnished by selling cobbled, beaten and just plain shabby watches as NOS.
Our reputations haven't suffered because you call everyone else a troll.

Look in the mirror...it will scare the heck out of you :-O

This message has been edited by Ancre-Steam from IP address 70.70.241.223 on Dec 9, 2011 10:00 PM

(Login Ancre-Steam)
Founding Member

Get some psychological help...fast! nt

No score for this post
December 9 2011, 10:02 PM 

Current Topic - ON POSEIDON-JIM, REVISIONISM, WATCH FORUMS & THE SCWF...
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Get me 'outta here!  
Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement