Return to The Asian Watch Forum

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Get me 'outta here!  

ON POSEIDON-JIM, REVISIONISM, WATCH FORUMS & THE SCWF...

August 3 2011 at 2:22 PM
No score for this post

Zoodles95  (Premier Login Zoodles95)
Forum Owner
from IP address 74.198.9.71

Saw this little post by Poseidon Jim last night:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/648938/message/1312339400/These+threads+tell+who+I+am+pretty+well...

Funny how Jimmy states:

"Many that know me, know that I was a long time established contributing member and seller on the old SCWF in good standing. That forum has now moved, and so before the old archives are shut down and lost I felt the need to capture & transfer my reference link to this fine forum here on WUS where I am also a good faithful member, in order to display the positive feedback of my sales integrity for any & all future buyers seeking reference for me."

Wait a minute Jim. So you felt the need to capture a link praising yourself and move it to another forum so that others could praise you as well? Wow, can we say vain and insecure?

When you say: "That forum has now moved", You might want to clarify that a bit. The SCWF didn't Just move, Poseidon-Jim's [Pepsidiver's and Ricky Alan's] incessant trolling forced forced SCWF to shut down its home of 10 years and move to a new host and new software just so they could be rid of you.

When you say: "...before the old archives are shut down and lost I felt the need to capture & transfer my reference link to this fine forum", again, don't color the truth. Come on Jim, why don't you say it like it really happened? Poseidon-Jim intentionally attacked the SCWF Archives host and harassed him in order to have posts (made by Poseidon-Jim himself years earlier) that painted him in a bad light revised or removed, and forced 10 years worth of community archive and resources that benefited all collectors to be taken down, just so he could make himself look good. That's about as low as it gets Jim.

When you say "Many that know me, know that I was a long time established contributing member and seller on the old SCWF in good standing", again lets say it like it really is. Jim showed up on SCWF for the first time in February of 2007. By mid summer 2007 he had publicly thrown his lot with Pepsidiver of OSWF and started complaining about the moderation of SCWF. Soon after the trolling on SCWF began. Jim's trading inconsistencies started to become public and eventually, in 2009 Jim got himself a temporary ban from SCWF. Jim was allowed back in January of 2010 but his problems soon reared their ugly head and he was permanently banned from SCWF. On April of 2010 SCWF Moved to it's new home in order to protect itself from Jim and his trolls. Jim has never been allowed into the new SCWF despite his repeated requests to have the ban lifted. Jim's time on Watch forums began with SCWF in early 2007. That would be about 4.5 years ago, not 6 or longer. His time on SCWF was a very short lived 3 years. During most of that time, despite Jim's helpful posts, he became a lightning rod for controversy. Don't take my word for it though, once the SCWF archive is back online (and it will be back online and beyond your reach Jim) look up the record yourself. If anyone can find a record of Poseidon-Jim being on ANY watch forum prior to February 2007, please post it.

The funniest part of all this is that it took a full 2 weeks after jim got canned from WUS for anyone to even ask where he was, and when he did, none of those adoring masses of fans that Jim prides himself on and is constantly laying claim to came to his defense. Instead the very community that Jim believes adores him, is very glad to be rid of him. Don't take my word for it, read for yourself jimmy:

http://forums.watchuseek.com/f21/wheres-poseidon-jim-569601.html

So in the end Jimmy, for you it has never been about the watches or contributing to the benefit of the community. If it was, you would never have attempted to destroy 10 years worth of community resources; the SCWF and WUS archives (the formal ones, not the SCWF Mirror) would have more resources and articles written by you (what are there 2 or 3 out of hundreds?); and you wouldn't be so fixated on constantly bringing up your "following" or other's supposed praise for you. It has always been about you and about getting people to massage your ego and make you feel important. Watch community after watch community have slowly woken up to your nonsense and rid themselves of you. Jim, you've been a cancer on every collecting community you've landed in, and all are better off being rid of you.

Now please, show some class and prove that you are really interested in the welfare of the collecting community. Stop all the insults, the trolling, the attempts at revisionism and all the nonsense and just move on.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Yes the links I posted do tell the true story of who I am, less the trolls

No score for this post
August 3 2011, 2:53 PM 

remarks, who jumped on the post and tried to ruin the threads on WUS and here and as far back as the old SCWF.

I think its very clear that You were a troll Zoodles, you were caught red handed by one and no less than 2 of your very own mods here. One being Timothy Patrick, who wrote a very revealing expose on the trolling you guys were doing on the old SCWF and on the OSWF and elsewhere. (I'm sure Todd, Rick and others still have Tim's post saved, as well as other data of your watch mafia & trolls)

I've contributed for years to the Hobby and the forums I was a member Zoodles, I think anyone thats ever read my threads and commented with thanks for them will clearly tell you that. I'm not seeking praise or stardom and never did, I just enjoyed helping people in any way I could and many have said and know that.

You guys brought the old SCWF down & thats the Gods honest truth!

You've sought to destoy me over pure jelousy and differences of opinion and for leaving your precious group of trouble makers here when I saw what some of your were like, so your game plan is clear to me or to anyone else looking for the truth of what the issues are.

The good thing is, I could care less what you guys are involved with or what your saying since I know your quite a bunch of liars. It doesn't bring me down or saden me at all, since I'm aware that it's quite normal for you and your followers to do such wicked things and its quite expected from you.

So long & I think I've addressed and replied to most of your false attacks, and anyone that ventures into this place & reads deeply into these things will see your patterns of abuse most assuradly.

...PJ

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

I think its that you guys have shown your true colors!...anyone in their right mind would

No score for this post
August 3 2011, 3:26 PM 

defend their reputation after beiong attacked with lies and smears such as you guys and your trolling followers have done to me...I have always taken a stand for whats right & for rebuking the snares of you vile trolls and the various lies and falshoods you have spead openly across the fora.

As I said, I have openly stood up for my good name & forum reputation, and its clear to see that while its fine for you fools to shoot your mouths off with vile language, that when I reply and defend myself in like kind, that I somehow am doing something wrong.

I'll always continue to rebuke you and the lies you & your trolls spread, since your father is Satan & the works of your father you will do.

Anyone wondering who I am only has to read all of the threads I've done on WUS and the appreciation thread that was started there, and then read over my sales feedbacks that were posted to tell the type of person I am and have been from day 1. 

Honesty & integrity are number one in my heart & mind & have been from the beginning, so please stop trying to change history Zoodles, because theres no way in heck that you can.

Later, PJ

Zoodles95
(Premier Login Zoodles95)
Forum Owner

Good Forum Reputation? Wow...

No score for this post
August 3 2011, 3:42 PM 

You mention the OSWF in your other post... You guys sure did your best to cause problems here on the AWF as well as the SCWF...

This is a little synopsis of what really went on Jimmy...

This is what drove so many people to leave the SCWF and forced the SCWF to leave Network 54:
[linked image]

There is a lot of theories as to who Slave Labor was. The consensus is that it is another forum owner who used to work very closely with Jimmy.

How closely? Here is an example:
[linked image]
Jimmy + Todd... Todd + Slave Labor/Corrupt Chinese Government... See a trend?

Edit: If this does not clarify this trend nothing will. See this link for yourselves:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/564876/thread/1185987847/Forum+Moderation+Terms-...

Quote (before it gets changed):
Any posts regarding Chinese watches or Chinese watch movements will be deleted. The OSWF is not interested in Chinese knock-offs, or movements that have been copied by the Chinese from legitimate watch Manufacturers! That, plus the massive human rights violations of the Chinese Government! The OSWF does not want anything to do with the Chinese oppressive regime against the people of China or anything that that corrupt regime produces! Or should I say, force their people to produce for mere sustenance wages, if any at all!

The poor people of China deserve more than the current slavery that they are now in. And I hope that one day they are able to rise up against the corrupt government that now controls them. Purchasing products from that corrupt country only adds to their hopelessness. STOP doing it!

And some screenshots before the massive edits kick in:
[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

[linked image]
You guys used to be on here all the time causing trouble.
[linked image]

A definite link between yourself, Todd, Rick, and trolling...
--Forwarded Message Attachment--
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 21:15:34 -0400
Subject: Fwd: turkeys
To: fondajames@netscape.com

Ya know, there are quite a few holes in Mark's forum right now. AWF Resources Page, The Flea Market, Chinese Watches Info page, Watch Reviews, and some others. They all have the same hole. Mark is also away for a while.

It would be a good time to utilize those weaknesses.

----------------------------------

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 16:31:46 -0400
Subject: Re: i may return
To: rick_alan@live.com
CC: fondajames@netscape.com

Hey Rick, why don't you infiltrate the AWF with a fake Net54 login. Get their confidence and start to cause trouble. Of course you would have to let me and Jimmy know what you are doing so we can watch!

Todd.

==================================================

You also caused this forum problems on other forums. Nice biggotry here Jimmy...
[linked image]

Your crooked watch deals are bad enough but you are also a really bad troll on the watch forums. Small wonder you have been banned from the SCWF, AWF, MWR, Seikoholics, and now WUS.

You used to cause problems on Seikoholics all the time as well. Randall had to get pretty direct with you before you finally left the forum alone.
[linked image]

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Who ever it was, they sure had an issue with you....

No score for this post
August 3 2011, 4:01 PM 

and you sought fit since I was a member on that forum to attack me as well. I've never used some false trolling names such as you trolls have done here on this and other forums to propogate your trouble making ideals and currupt agenda.

My involement when ever I had to respond was in defense of the attacks and defamming speech thgat you & your trolls lodged against me.

Whats wrong Zoodles, you think you can troll and dish out attacks on people & get away with it?  Not even close, as you were exposed and your cronie trolls right along with you here.

The truth is, you can dish it out, but you can' handle the same thing coming back around to you full circle! So you cry babies post open attacks against good forum members to discredit their names and reputations, and I'm not the 1st you all have done this too, and I doubt I'll be the last.

Hows that for poetic justice?

LOL, PJ

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

And for God sakes, stop trying to spread false reports that you are part owner of the OSWF

No score for this post
August 3 2011, 4:09 PM 

You are not nor were you ever part owner of the Open Seiko Watch Forum "OSWF", not then now or ever!

Here's what the owner has to say about your false claims, and so it appears that you are a liar and that nothing you nor your trolls have to say should be considered as anything near factual...

http://www.network54.com/Forum/564876/message/1310785447/Fraudulent+claims+of+ownership+of+this+Forum...

Sadly but true, all trolls are liars.

Cheers, PJ

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

The old saying does ring true!....One persons success, breeds contempt and resentment

No score for this post
August 3 2011, 6:32 PM 

That is exactly the truth atleast in my case and some others as already mentioned, and you cowards type away on your keyboards over the internet as bullies, but there's not one of you that ever could or would point a finger at me or anyone else in the real world, in real life as you do in secret on these forums.

That about sums it up people, I suggest you find another hobby where your inner wickedness doesn't get the better of you, since you've all shown your true colors and I'd say it's a pretty ugly picture by the looks of it!

So long liars, cheats and trolls...and may you seek immediate help from your local Psychological clinics before your problems get worse for your own good...

PJ

poppa dos
(Login poppa_dos)
AWF Approved Poster

....and on a slightly different note....

No score for this post
August 3 2011, 8:38 PM 

jimmy, you still enjoying the grandma brown's baked beans?

sis keeps getting them for me everytime she heads down to plattsburgh....awesome stuff!

this is how i prepare them....

a tin of granda brown's, lots of dry oregano, spicy ketchup, red pepper flakes and extra virgin olive oil....

i stir it all up in an oven proof dish and then i let it bake 'til the center starts to bubble....DEELISH!!

and having them as a side with a rack of ribs or barbie'd chicken is to friggin' die for happy.gif

if you're still into them, try making them my way and let me know what you think.

hasta la vista wink.gif

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Hey Sodapop, sure buddy I still enjoy the Grandma browns!...lol, I'll try your recipe

No score for this post
August 4 2011, 5:11 PM 

this weekend and let you know how they turned out Rocco. Yes I'll be fixing them with Chicken & burgers on the BBQ.

Thank God for Sis getting them down in Plattsburg, its been awhile since I've went up that way as you know. Maybe its time I checked out the old College again and the towns old hangouts, kind of miss that place ya know.

Take care Sodapop, Jim

Ancre-Steam
(Login Ancre-Steam)

Don't you just wish you had a micro ounce of Rocco's humanity in you?

No score for this post
August 5 2011, 10:43 PM 

In spite of your vile replies, lies, conceit and trolling nature; here is a genuine human being reaching out to you.

How long before you crap on him(again)...you surely haven't forgotten the purple forum or any of the other ones started by Toad/Rick and where blown away by N54???

I won't bore you with the details but if you insist on being a tard; I'm sure someone has back ups and screen shots to show what I'm talking about happy.gif

------------------------------------------

[linked image][linked image][linked image][linked image][linked image][linked image][linked image][linked image][linked image][linked image]

This message has been edited by Ancre-Steam from IP address 70.70.241.223 on Aug 5, 2011 11:33 PM

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Peter, Rocco's been a good friend for quite a long time...

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 1:34 AM 

and I'm sure he doesn't want anyone talking like this or about the past, as no one wants things like that which includes me.

I get along with Rocco just fine, and we have a rock solid AAA relationship!

PJ

Ancre-Steam
(Login Ancre-Steam)

Never visited that universe...where is it? nt

No score for this post
August 6 2011, 10:31 AM 

[linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

lol, it's the 3rd rock from the Sun.........n/t

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 3:50 PM 

Ancre-Steam
(Login Ancre-Steam)

Anyone claiming to be a scientist as you have done would know...

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 6:58 PM 

that a planet is not a universe sad.gif

Get some psychological help...fast!

[linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

LoL, yea I know...but its true knowing what universe your from

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 7:37 PM 

Orion right....hehehe

Don't you know when someones toying with you Peter Old chap?

PJ

Ancre-Steam
(Login Ancre-Steam)

Orion is a galaxy you duffus...only a small part of the universe...

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 7:48 PM 

we currently inhabit.

The time for toying and reparte is long gone. You successfully burned all those bridges(and your home) when you came back here to shovel the last pile of crap into your own grave.

You need to go back to scientist school for a refresher and "Get some psychological help...fast!".

[linked image][linked image][linked image][linked image][linked image][linked image][linked image][linked image][linked image][linked image]

This message has been edited by Ancre-Steam from IP address 70.70.241.223 on Aug 7, 2011 7:52 PM

PJ
(Login Poseidon-Jim)
Banned

Thats right Pawl_Buster....LOL, hows it feel to to be toyed with?

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 8:03 PM 

I mean you've done enough of it to me, so I'm feeling good playing with you on this topic that I know all too well, as Astronomy was an class I enjoyed.

Your awefully "Quarky", maybe your Electrons are shorting out & bonding with too many Alpha particles! lol

PJ

Ancre-Steam
(Login Ancre-Steam)

Sure hope that wasn't intended to make you look smart...

No score for this post
August 7 2011, 8:16 PM 

because it just reinforces what a dope you are!

They don't have astronomy classes in the remedial program; it would be way beyond your reading comprehension sad.gif

poppa dos
(Login poppa_dos)
AWF Approved Poster

looks like....

No score for this post
August 11 2011, 6:34 PM 

things have finally settled down....and that's a good thing!

pete, i've got some watch related stuff for you....

i'll be in touch over the weekend, i think you'll be interested happy.gif

cheers!

Ancre-Steam
(Login Ancre-Steam)

What...like gorgeous spokesmodels ;>)

No score for this post
August 11 2011, 10:29 PM 

I hope you send me Mila Kunis wink.gif

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 510 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Get me 'outta here!