A couple of those points I've already considered...

by TheBOB (Login qb432l)
Mod

Certainly multiple undos is a possibility. The mouse is a bit "disconnected" from the sliders which has been the case in past attempts as well, regardless of the mouse routine I used. I tried a number of approaches to try to get them "glued" together, but none seemed to work. Any help there would be appreciated. Also, info on how to free up the palette would be valuable. Clippy was describing using a 32-bit system with the IDE as bitmap, but I wasn't following completely (just too excited about what was possible with 8-bit).

The grid is an interesting idea. I may consider it in version 2 (800x600 and with all 256 colors editable).

Thanks for your input. I really just wrote this so I could work in 8-bit color, but if others get some use from it, that would be great.

-Bob

Posted on Mar 29, 2010, 5:58 AM

Respond to this message   

Return to Index

Response TitleAuthor and Date
*RE: Any help there would be appreciated. (I'll do it this weekend!)Galleon on Mar 31
 *Thanks!TheBOB on Mar 31
  Update...Galleon on Apr 3
   Yes, I imagined it would be a bit tricky with all the back and forth...TheBOB on Apr 3

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement