Re(4): Thanks for the response

by Zack (no login)

Oh, ya thats me. Sorry, I guess there isn't any correlation between the two profiles XD

I will try to catch up on my C and I have a friend who can help me with minor translations and such, but in all honesty I will probably be back here in not too long :P

If everyone already has the libraries on their system then what was the 2.2GB download? Just the documentation? O-O

I have a request for a C translation that is a bit too much for me to take on right off the bat, but I obtained the code for getting the local address or addresses from Windows Explorer thanks to the AutoIt forums. It doesn't mean much to me, but I was led to believe that this is what I was looking for:

It is deciding to not show some of the code so here is a link to it:http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30616191/code.txt

And as for the Speech Recognition API, just do it whenever you get around to it, don't make me a priority.

Thanks for all the help you have been providing Michael, without it I would be floundering with this project, I appreciate it :)

Posted on Mar 25, 2012, 10:12 AM

Respond to this message   

Return to Index

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement