Re: Update

by pmarathe (no login)

Now i've made a 64-bit encryption key.

The only problem with easy-to-remember keys is that there aren't that many so it seriously compromises the security of the encryption. I've protected Decoder with a password so nobody can access it unless they know the password. The program also has a copy/paste feature now, so you don't have to remember the key.

Also, I was wondering whether it's possible to hide a file and make it read-only through QB64. Is there a shell command for this?

Thanks

Posted on Jun 26, 2012, 6:55 AM

Respond to this message   

Return to Index

Response TitleAuthor and Date
Use attrib + hClippy on Jun 26
 *Ok..Thankspmarathe on Jul 3
"The only problem with easy-to-remember keys is that there aren't that many ..."Kewbie on Jun 26
 Re: "The only problem with easy-to-remember keys is that there aren't that many ..."pmarathe on Jul 3
  Re: "The only problem with easy-to-remember keys is that there aren't that many ..."Michael Calkins on Jul 5
   Re: "The only problem with easy-to-remember keys is that there aren't that many ..."pmarathe on Jul 5
    Re: "The only problem with easy-to-remember keys is that there aren't that many ..."Michael Calkins on Jul 5
     Re: "The only problem with easy-to-remember keys is that there aren't that many ..."pmarathe on Jul 5

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement