Forum Status Update...

by Pete (Login The-Universe)
Admin

I emailed N54 and Tapatalk on Wednesday. I doubt that I will hear back, but I did request a reply. I let them know we wish to keep the forum as is with sub-forums available on the opening page. Hopefully, everyone keeps moderator status with the transition, too.

I have archived all forums except the cafe. That means everything except the cafe is closed to posting, "Read Only" to all "R" Group members. However, I kept all forums under complete control to the moderators. I do ask that if you have moderator status, you only post in the community forum from now on. I won't be backing up the other forums any longer. I kept the open status for moderators to increase the chances of things working out during the coming migration. I trust any one of you to do what's right, for the forum, if anything does go wrong with the transfer.

Since moderators were emailed migration notices, I will encourage any of you to take action by replying to those emails if the transfer should fail. Provided the site is transferred, our logins should stay the same but if any of us get locked out, please notify support@tapatalk.com to help resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Pete

Posted on Feb 1, 2018, 12:23 AM

Respond to this message   

Return to Index

Response TitleAuthor and Date
Migration has started... IMPORTANT for sub-forum mods...Pete on Feb 1
 Do as you please with the Graphics Forum, Pete...TheBOB on Feb 2
  * Same here.Solitaire on Feb 3
I'll take a shot at getting this done tonight or tomorrow morning...Pete on Feb 4
 * Done.Pete on Feb 5

Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Quantcast