Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • nice program unseen!
    • (no login)
      Posted Jan 7, 2010 12:19 PM

i think im pretty decent at saving one dimentional arrays into RA files. my problem was that i was never able to save data from multi dimentional arrays into RA files, i was always forced to create a separate file for each 'main' entry. my new short editor program is almost finished. right now, i have the monster, weapon, and armor areas completed. i only have to work on the item area.

ill tell you what, in the last few days, i have learned aLOTTTTTT of new things from the ppl on here. they know their stuff

i do have a question for Solitaire though.... i can understand not using GOTO statements , as they can be tricky to track. but what is wrong with using labels or naming your subs? if you dont name them, how can you use GOSUB statements?

PS unseen. im glad you have had a chance to look at my wargame. i know the programming is very badly constructed and its poorly structured, but it was my first attempt at anything on QB. if you get a chance, play a few rounds of it and let me know what you think of the gameplay. eventually, im going to complete it and compile it.
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement