<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

serbians and racism

November 24 2003 at 3:46 PM
No score for this post
(Login pelf)

I am a black british female who has recently acquired some male serbian
friends. I have previously in encountered serbs in my upbringing but
have a numer of questions regarding the culture.

The society seems to be very male dominated and many of the men seem to cheat on the women. Without generalising is this normal/accepted practice?

Many of the men seem to have liasons with African/ black women but seem to maintain a certain "loyalty to their wives. It seesm to me that they play around with african women but would never consider marrying one. Is
this the case? I have heard form other serbian men that dating women of other ethnic backgrouns, particuarly black and asians is something of a taboo.

I am very interested in hearing your opinions and I would appreciate candid & honest response.

P

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
MSW
(no login)

Re: serbians and racism

No score for this post
December 21 2003, 7:45 PM 

The Serb culture is very male oriented even the homeland is referred to as the "fatherland". The father or head male figure has the final say in a family and serbs are still very much about saving face. Serb women on the whole play a subservient role and must not shame the family name. Many serb woman remain virgins until they are with a guy who they intend to marry and some are still virgins past 30yrs (unbelieveable but true!). - I'm speaking here of (1st and maybe 2nd generation)serbs growing up in western countries. they tend be be raised with a lot more rules and restrictions than those growing up in serbia or montenegro.

Some men cheat, some don't. some serb woman put up with it some don't (the Serbian Orthodox Church allows 3 marriages but it's not encouraged). the ones that cheat think nothing of it.i live in australia and some of the serb men here use aussie girls for sex but have serb girlfriends who they save for marriage.

Dating or marrying outside the serb arena is not encouraged but it does happen and people get over it.

On the whole serb men are just like any other men with a "supposed" superioirty but they have a match in serb woman who can give just as good as they get!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
ruskinja
(Login ruskinja)

Score 5.0 (1 person)
November 18 2004, 7:37 AM 

Goooooood bleeeees RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!

Ararad
(Login Ararad)

No score for this post
November 18 2004, 11:50 AM 

MSW Tell me please how does the Serbian Orthodox Church allow 3 marriages....?????????????!!!

U must be confusing with Islam!

Anonymous
(Login besarab)

to ruskinja

No score for this post
November 18 2004, 12:20 PM 

he he u r not a russian girl,tell me that i,m wrong.Åòî ÷òî æå øóòêà êàêàÿ-íåóæåëè íå âèäíî òül íå ðóññêàÿ

makedonija
(Login macky4u)

No score for this post
November 18 2004, 2:06 PM 

we dont want a mix race we want pure thats why other women of other ethinic bakrounds are only good 4 sex

zodra
(Login zodra)

mr ararad

No score for this post
November 18 2004, 5:44 PM 

the serbian orthodox church does allow three marriages...however not at the same time..in other words the church allows 3 divorces as a max

Anonymous
(Login kzivkovic1)

Serbians and Racism

Score 1.0 (1 person)
November 19 2004, 2:07 AM 

I am a black American female (if that is what my country wants to consider me..I dislike ethnic labels) I plan to visit a Serbain man in Montenegro and I am also wondering if women of other cultures are disregarded by Serbain men. Meaning not taken seriously as far as relationships stand in place.Not all American women are alike. We do have morals and values and not all of us sleep around. And all black women are not alike as well. It is hurtful to read that we are just used for sex and nothing else. At this moment I am reconsidering my trip.

zodra
(Login zodra)

No score for this post
November 19 2004, 6:43 PM 

well its hard to say...many serbs are deeply conected to their roots and to their people however i do know of some people (serb) who are married to blacks men and women alike...so i guess its your call

Ivan
(Login imas005)

No score for this post
December 25 2004, 8:27 AM 

thats just pathetic, serbians are not rasist, in fact we dont come very much in contact with other races . I as a serbian respect all races and coultures, and to say we use other wemam just for sex is absurd, and anybody who does that has no respect for any femail or for himself. It might be tru that the society looks bit estranged to other races, but thats only because our coulture didnt have many contacts with them and there for see it as bit alien, but ppl change and contact is good. I live now in NZ and have asien and blackfriends that i realy like and respect, so i dont see why any other serbians would have a problem too.

Anonymous
(Login phillyserb)

serbs and racism

No score for this post
January 8 2005, 8:37 PM 

Hi I am also an African American Female. I went to Belgrade and married a Serb. I love him, his family, his culture and they love me! I am very happy with him. Of course, through our culture, I learned to be a very strong woman - in all arenas.. I found I had to tone some of those areas down to make things "fit"... but I am not sorry for that, I found my husband makes up for it more than anything..I am learning a lot about the Serb culture and the Eastern Orthodox religion (I accepted the religion, also). I visited Serbia several times and was welcomed with open arms - as a matter of fact, there is a positive curiosity about my culture and who I am. I love Serbs and Serbia.

BOLG-ARYAN
(Login Ratnik)

**** ALL MONKEYS!

Score 5.0 (1 person)
January 14 2005, 6:31 AM 

BLACK OUT!!!
NEGROS GO TO AFRICA!!!

EUROPE FOR THE WHITE PEOPLES!!!

SAVE THE WHITE CHILDRENS!!!

ALL MONKEYS-BLACK,YELLOW,and JEWISH OUT!!!

IN BULG-ARIA WE ATTACKED MANY NEGORS,WHO COME TO OUR WHITE FATHERLAND!!!

OUR NATIONAL HERO VASIL LEVSKI SAID "CLEANER AND GREAT BULG-ARYAN!"

P.s. Black female,you-british. For all i know,the british are white people?????

BOLG-ARYAN
(Login Ratnik)

Serbians=Black Monkeys

No score for this post
January 14 2005, 7:18 AM 

I am also an African American Female. I went to Belgrade and married a Serb. I love him, his family, his culture and they love me! I am very happy with him. Of course, through our culture, I learned to be a very strong woman - in all arenas.. I found I had to tone some of those areas down to make things "fit"... but I am not sorry for that, I found my husband makes up for it more than anything..I am learning a lot about the Serb culture and the Eastern Orthodox religion (I accepted the religion, also). I visited Serbia several times and was welcomed with open arms - as a matter of fact, there is a positive curiosity about my culture and who I am. I love Serbs and Serbia.

hahhahahahahahahahhaha,serbians and monkeys=love

Leonidas
(Login Leonidas-V)

No score for this post
January 14 2005, 12:21 PM 

Hey Bolgaryan, what B*ulls*hit are you talking about??
I knew that bulgaria was with the Nazis in the World War 2 ,but i didn't know there are still Nazis like you in Bulgaria...After you realised that Communism doesn't work very well,you turned into Nazism??Well...Good luck...
You must surely be the most pathetic and sick person in this forum.

Leonidas
(Login Leonidas-V)

No score for this post
January 14 2005, 1:06 PM 

And by the way..the Greek Nation Telecom(OTE) has bought the bulgarian and serbian telecoms, so watch out what you are posting ,or we will cut your Internet Connection.....HAHAHAHAHAHA
Mighty bulgarian aryan s*hithead....

Greetings to our serbian brothers!!!!

BOLG-ARYAN
(Login Ratnik)

KILL THE GREEK GIPSIES

No score for this post
January 15 2005, 3:16 AM 

Hey Leonidas you are just greek fag.
Are you know about "greek love" ahahahhahahhahah

Greek are homosexual nation.

In every war we smash greek and serbians armies,but you won with lies.

1913,in Kukos/Kikies/ we killed 6 000 greek soldiers most of your lost in entirety Balkan !

Greece+Serbia=69

Leonidas
(Login Leonidas-V)

No score for this post
January 15 2005, 4:54 PM 

Hey ciganobulgare,the bulgarian girls that work in greek bars know it better than you if we are gays on not...I don't blame them.Since you can't satisfy them,they prefer to come here...
WOW!!You had a win in 1912-13!!!That's the spirit!!!
I am sure you wouldn't last more than 5 hours,IF there was a war between Greece and Bulgaria...
You know wars aren't made by soldiers anymore...
Are you stupid or something?Do you want us to cut your internet connection??Watch out what you are saying.HellaSat1 and 2 are watching you....

I see you know a lot about Greek love...

Ivan
(Login imas005)

u bulgarian nazi

Score 5.0 (1 person)
January 17 2005, 4:23 AM 

hey you bulgari dumb ass, go to your own forum and stop talking bull**** in serbian one, coz we dont want that **** in here u racist, no vonder u are all pussies!! Greek brother greetings and all the best

P.s. Bulgarians= Hairy pigs hahahahahahahaha

Sondra
(Login africanrose)

No Way

Score 5.0 (1 person)
April 2 2005, 2:27 AM 

I am an African American woman, and I happen to be Dating a man from Serbia named Dusan, and he loves me very much. It's just not true that they do not like to marry, or think its a (taboo) to marry someone different from them. He tells me that seeing a black woman in serbia is not common at all..but the site of one is an exciting thing to see. His Family and Friends are all happy for him that he has a black girlfriend, and they even want to meet me! His father even tells his co-workers that his son has somehow been lucky enough to snatch and african:) ...his little sister asked if I was made out of chocolate and if I was sweet like it too :D
Yes he tells me most of his serb guy-friends love to have sex and it would probably be rather ejnoyable to have it with an African, just because they are not common at all there.
furthermore, all I have to say is i think this statement is rather untrue, Serbs are very open and the only racism I would see would be with an Albanian.
Just remember that not everyone is the same, and that there are racists of every color..whether it be a white man not liking japanese, Irish men not liking Africans, or spainish not liking chinese. Some Serbs just might not prefer blacks...ohhhh well

Angelo
(Login GreekPyroPete)

Ethnic Cleasing for Serbia

Score 1.0 (1 person)
April 2 2005, 1:33 PM 

Whats wronf with Sebia? All they did was bomb the ****ing muslim, and turks out of Bosnia. Thats nothing bad. That ethnic cleansing. Its good for you. LOL. Greece shoudl have done the same with the macedons.

< Previous Page 1 2 3 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on PoliticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement