<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

How to make a good Stomaklija?

March 18 2004 at 4:57 AM
No score for this post
Tomsk  (no login)

Hi. Can anyone tell me how made Stomaklija? From which herbs? How to make a good home made Stomaklija? Thanks a lot

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Roxy208
(Login Roxy208)

Re: How to make a good Stomaklija?

No score for this post
October 16 2011, 7:11 PM 

The secret to Stomaklija lies in the herb that is soaked in the plum brandy. How long it should be soaked and the percentage of the alcohol content is not known. I think you should contact the manufacturers they might tell you. If I know of it, I will let you know because I am interested too.

Serbian Brandy Shop Online

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Anonymous
(Login kuzmman)

Re: How to make a good Stomaklija?

No score for this post
October 21 2011, 11:00 AM 

That's the same question like, how to make a good whiskey, or coca-cola, or swiss cheese. The question is superfluous, just buy, drink and enjoy!

Giselle
(Login TDSBTeach)

Gordy will tell

No score for this post
October 4 2014, 2:10 PM 

TORONTO SCHOOL ADMINSTRATORS’ ASSOCIATION – FORMER CHAIR GORDY STEFULIC RESIGNED oops RETIRED

Gordy Stefulic is currently the Chair, of our Toronto School Administrators’ Association. We have been fortunate to have Gordy with the TDSB for 32 years. Actually, not only is Gordy a staff member of the TDSB, but also a former student of the TDSB as she attended Deer Park PS and Jarvis C.I.

Gordy was hired in 1983 as a LTO at Runnymede CI; and once again the TDSB did it right by hiring her permanently as a teacher who taught English, Visual Arts, and Photography and worked with our students in the English as a Second Language program.

Gordy was promoted to Vice‐Principal in 1993 and worked in this capacity at York Humber, Vaughan Road CI, York Memorial CI, George Harvey CI and AY Jackson SS. She became principal in 2001 and worked at Burnhamthorpe CI., Silverthorn CI and Etobicoke CI. Gordy started the EdVance Program while principal at Burnhamthorpe – it started with 75 kids who had no chance of earning their high school diploma in a regular school. She fought to get that program started and at that time people didn’t think it would succeed. Today I hear that it has been implemented across 4 campuses and over 3000 kids are involved.

Gordy is looking forward to retirement and will be taking time for her personal interest: photography, interior design, cooking and travelling. She’s looking forward to traveling to Greece this September and spending time with friends and family.

The principals and vice‐principals of our system have been privileged to have Gordy represent them for the past year as Chair of TSAA and previously as Vice‐Chair. She is one of the 12 founding members and the last one still working!

Gordy I wish you well and know that many of us here will be delighted to try your “samples” of cooking goodies!

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on PoliticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement