<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Untitled

July 15 2006 at 8:45 PM
No score for this post
Zvek_Zivi_Cetinjanin  (Login Zvek_Zivi_Cetinjanin)

[/IMG][/URL]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

YorgosFatsos
(Login YorgosFatsos)

Re: Untitled

No score for this post
July 15 2006, 9:01 PM 

You would you seperatist. Tell me will you love it when your leader accepts albanian as a language uh lunga?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Anonymous
(Login Zvek_Zivi_Cetinjanin)

No score for this post
July 16 2006, 1:39 PM 

JEDNOM SE ZAVOLI CRNA GORA GEDZO I VAZDA SE VOLI CRNA GORA ,TO STO VI U SEREBIJU TONETE NA DNO NIJE VI KRIVA NITI CRNA GORA NITI ALBANCI ,DO VI SAMI ! IZUMRIJECETE KA DINOSAURUSI ,JERBO NEMATE GRAMA MOZGA !!

Anonymous

No score for this post
July 16 2006, 2:22 PM 

PORUÈUJE OVO SVIMA SVETI PETAR SA CETINJA

SUVJERENA MORA BITI

IL SE KRSTAŠ BARJAK VITI

A KAD DOÐU NA CETINJE

PRIJESTOLNICU DOMOVINE

ÈEKA ÆE VE RUJNE ZORE

NEZAVISNE CRNE GORE

PORUÈUJEM SRBOSIMA

DOK STE BRATSKI NASTUPALI

I SJEME NAM ZATIRALI

BEZ IMENA I BEZ BOGA

IZDAJICE DOMA SVOGA

ALI BRATSKE IZDAJICE

VI STE SRBINSKE PODANICE

I NE ZNATE ŠTO ÈINITE

ZATROVASTE SRPSKU VJERU

PRODASTE SE ZA VEÈERU

BRATSKI STE NAM PRIŠLI DAVNO

ZATIRALI SJEME SLAVNO

I DA NE BI MOG CETINJA

ÐE JE ISKRA OD DAVNINA

ÐE SE PLAMEN LUÈE NOSI

I VREMENU ON PRKOSI

CRNA GORA ORO ZOVE

NA CETINJE SLAVNO MOJE

KO NE HTIO KOLU DOÆI

NE HTIO MU BOG POMOÆI

KLIÈE VILA SA CETINJA

EVO MOJA OMLADINA

NE PRODAJE RUJNU ZORU

A NI MAJKU CRNU GORU

MI SMO PRVI DIGLI HAJKU

DA VRATIMO NAŠU MAJKU

NAŠU MAJKU, NAŠU GORU

SUVERENU CRNU GORU

SA LOVÆENA VILA ZBORI

NE DAJTE ME SOKOLOVI

ZAKLETI STE SA CETINJA

CRNOJ GORI OD DAVNINA

OVÐE NEMA IZDAJICE

SAMO MLADE PERJANICE

CETINJSKA JE OMLADINA

VAVIJEK PRIMJER OSTALIMA

OVO SU TI STARA SLOVA

SA CETINJSKOG PRIJESTOLA

ODBRANISMO ÈAST I IME

SVOJE MILE DOMOVINE

ZAPAMTITE BRAÆO MOJA

CETINJE JE CRNA GORA

PORUÈUJE OVO SVIMA

SVETI PETAR SA CETINJA

KanuniSS
(Login KanuniSS)

No score for this post
July 16 2006, 3:04 PM 

We have a new poorer American&Jewish state in Balkans. Congratulations! I wonder what could you win seperating from motherland.

YorgosFatsos
(Login YorgosFatsos)

No score for this post
July 16 2006, 6:11 PM 

Are you going to invent a langauge like the Macedonians and bosnians also? LOL budalo jedno. Srbi sve rodeni Srbi ce umreti

Anonymous

No score for this post
July 16 2006, 7:36 PM 

TURCINE KANUSSI BRAVU TURSKI DOSTA STE NI NADJUBRILI ZEMLJU KRVLJU VASKOM ,NO AKO OCETE MOZEMO MI TO PONOVIT ! AJ SAD PALI BRAVU !

deleted
(Login KOMITADJI)

No score for this post
July 16 2006, 8:58 PM 

Invent a language? Hehe, it was in the Macedonian city of Soluna that gave the Slavic speakers their educators, it was in the Macedonian city of Ohrid that Slavs from all over Europe came to learn the tachings in MY LANGUAGE and from my land.

The Montenegrins do posses a seperate identity, are they akin to Serbs? Yes, all Slavs are akin to each other one way or another, especially those that live close to each other, the Croats, Serbs and Montenegrins are all as close to one another as each other. However, the Montenegrins clearly have a seperate identity, and for that matter if you ever decide to read up on it, a largely seperate history. Crna Gora never fell to the Ottoman Empire even though all the rest of the Balkans did, they deserve credit for their bravery and courage against so fierce an opponent.

Za nea nie se borime, za nea nie umreme, Makedonija, 20 Juli

Anonymous
(Login timefortruth)

No score for this post
July 17 2006, 1:17 AM 

I can't wait to see the day(which will come very soon) when Montenegrins coming crawling back, all hungry and desperate, and don't you worry, that day shall come soon. Idiots. Imagine a WHOLE nation(NAD THEY ARE NOT A NATION!!) of idiots like Zvek. hahaha I'm gonna go there and feed them fish sticks from my hand, the owner of the forum is gonna pass out soon without any normail civilisation except for America-ball-licking.

Zvek_Zivi_Cetinjanin

bravu gedzovanski

No score for this post
July 17 2006, 4:37 AM 

Anonymous
(Login timefortruth) Re: Untitled
No score for this post July 17 2006, 1:17 AM

I can't wait to see the day(which will come very soon) when Montenegrins coming crawling back,

AHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH I SLOVENCI I HRVATI HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH SAMO BRAVU NECES DOCEKAT TO HAHAHAHAHAHA GNOJI TI SAD PO FORUMA MA IZGUBISTE SVE AHAHAHAHHA SAD IDE SANDZAK ,KOSOVA JE IZGUBLJENO ,PA VOJVODINA ,PA DALJE AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA A TI SANJAJ KOKO OCES JEDINO TI TO OSTAJE HAHAHAHAH !

all hungry and desperate, and don't you worry, that day shall come soon.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHA PA ONDA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I TAKO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH !

Idiots. Imagine a WHOLE nation(NAD THEY ARE NOT A NATION!!) of idiots like Zvek.

BRAVU DA SU SVI KA ZVEK LJESE BI I VAMA TICE PJEVALE ,NO SU SVI U VAS KA TI ZATO IZUMIRETE KA DINOSAURUSI HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA !
BRAVU STO SVEK IMA ISPOD NOKTA TO TI I TVOJI ZA GODINU NEMOZETE ZARADIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH !

hahaha I'm gonna go there and feed them fish sticks from my hand, the owner of the forum is gonna pass out soon without any normail civilisation except for America-ball-licking.

LLJESE BI BILO DA SE TI GLIBU OKUPAS JEDNOM U GODINU ,DA SKINES TI GLIB SA SEBE I IZIDES POMEDJU LJUDJE ,JERBO SI DOSTA BIJO ZATVOREN U STALU HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA !

PS. E I DA NE ZABORAVIM OVCO AJ VOZI !

Legenda_Bosna
(Login Bosnian1)

No score for this post
July 17 2006, 8:12 AM 

Yorgos-fatsos which history are you learning? Did you notice that more you lie about history esspecialy about Bosnia's, serbia is getting smaller and smaller. Show me the map where bosnia was under serbia ever.
Is it this one where your Avar tribe Sabar have your Serbian state long before everybody else on Balkans? You stole the language not us, you s...bag!

Anonymous
(Login timefortruth)

No score for this post
July 17 2006, 8:48 AM 

Zvek doesn't seem to understand that I'm a Russian who does not speak gibberish retarded crap.

KanuniSS
(Login KanuniSS)

No score for this post
July 17 2006, 2:56 PM 

Zvek_Zivi_zivinzivin...SPEAK ENGLISH!

By the way, I wonder why you are called montenegro. Why not "crnoplanina"??????

KanuniSS
(Login KanuniSS)

No score for this post
July 17 2006, 3:14 PM 

Listen up idiot! Montenegro is just poor mountains. You can't live without the rule of any other western state. Montenegro is very small and poor. Now serbia became a ""landlocked" country. That will damage the eocnomy of serbia. They already lost population and soldiers by this way. Now what? All their rivals are falling one by one.

Don't forget! Soviets and Yugoslavia was demolished by the tricks of USA under the rule of vampire jewish Soros.

By the way the most make me sick group is western european cock suckers, slovenians.

YorgosFatsos
(Login YorgosFatsos)

No score for this post
July 17 2006, 8:02 PM 

bosnian are you kidding? Serbs took your langauge. Ajde go prey to allah and prey hard it never comes back to you. ( edited by CDP) Tell me something, when you look in the mirror why do you not look like a mohammed but you look like a Mladen? Why can't you read the koran? Why can you not speak any form of arabic? How did you get so far north? Easy you are Serbs that were converted and are so (...edited by CDP) that you still actually keep the religion that was FORCED on your ancestors, pravi (edited by CDP....)!

This message has been edited by CARLADELPONTE on Jul 18, 2006 12:37 AM

Legenda_Bosna
(Login Bosnian1)

No score for this post
July 18 2006, 4:58 AM 

Yorgos_fatsos what are you farthing about!!? Yes I am Bosnian Muslim so? So what if I look like Mohammed or Mladen? So what if I can't read arabic who gives a ****, you are very quick to question how I look like and what I believe in. But is it because there are muslims in bosnia that bosnia should be serbia? Ajde bre je li boga ti... Do you think only stupid people believe in islam and not realise everybody are serbs? Seres yorgos big time, nothing was forced on me if I wasn't happy with it I would get rid of it today, but that is not the case. You are the ones who are FORCED to stick with something without thinking for ages, we don't have bosnian's cetnics who shoot all that change from islam to whatever. You tell me now, if your neighboor change religion from your serbian to whatever, what would you do (to him and his family)
And yes of course you took the language not Bosnians and you know well you did, admit it.

Anonymous

No score for this post
July 18 2006, 6:06 AM 

Bravi ruski i uste grdja stoka turska ,za koji qrac ste dovukli gnjile supke da bravite i gnojite po tudjijeh foruma a ????? Stoka ka vi zasluzuje da lipcava u stale ,a nikako pomeldju ljudje !

Legenda_Bosna
(Login Bosnian1)

No score for this post
July 18 2006, 8:14 AM 

KanuniSS.. what are you talking about... which turkey are you from you kebab? one on this planet or one on Saturn? One on Saturn is very nice, lots of raki, belly dancing...

Anonymous
(Login timefortruth)

No score for this post
July 18 2006, 8:47 AM 

oh my god, that's so funny, you called Kanuni a KEBAB!
hahahahahahahahaha
are you Zvek's boyfriend?

Anonymous

No score for this post
July 18 2006, 12:49 PM 

BRAVI ZVEK VE NEBI TAKA MASICAMA ,A KAMOLI STO DRUGO ,AJ SAD BRAVI VOZITE !

< Previous Page 1 2 Next >
  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on PoliticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement