<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

DO THE SERBS HATE THE MACEDONIANS?

November 23 2007 at 5:35 AM
No score for this post
Anonymous  (Login KOMITADJI)

Why is it that in real life most Serbs are friends with Macedonians but when it comes to some sports match or more so the internet you guys are act like our biggest enemies, does the cyberspace Greek ass taste that good to you?

Za nea nie se borime, za nea nie umreme, Makedonija, 20 Juli

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Anonymous
(Login grandcommander)
Serbia Forum Mods Group

Re: DO THE SERBS HATE THE MACEDONIANS?

No score for this post
November 23 2007, 5:49 PM 

LONG LIVE SERBIA AND GREECE
BROTHERS UNDER ORTHODOX CROSS

Greeks and Russians are our best friends and real brothers

This message has been edited by grandcommander on Nov 23, 2007 6:01 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

KanuniSS
(Login KanuniSS)

No score for this post
November 24 2007, 1:27 PM 

But they are still in the american axis.

Anonymous
(Login grandcommander)
Serbia Forum Mods Group

No score for this post
November 24 2007, 6:18 PM 

so???

Smarts
(Login GREECEROX)

No score for this post
November 25 2007, 12:37 AM 

"american axis"

ya who was only country that directly supported Serbia, who forbade NATO from using Greek bases, who shared intelligence with Serbia during war, which country had the largest anti war and pro Serbian rallies, Which country heavily invested capital in Serbia still to this day. Greece was the only NATO country that officially supported and defended Serbia's self defense rights and voted against all anti Serbian actions. Greece also refused to send troops to support NATO areas.

Greece did the same thing in the Iran-Iraq war by sending Iran many F-4 airplane parts and artillery pieces.

Anonymous
(Login 4Kings)
Serbia Forum Mods Group

No score for this post
November 25 2007, 7:33 PM 

Komitadji, you are southern neighbors and i really don't hate you.
But your government is the other thing. Your government, afraid of Albanian separatism, directly supports Ahtisari,Holbrooke and other western politicians.
Also, there is always a conflict about the name, about the borders etc.
And our traditional friendship with Greece.
However, the answer on your question is : No.

Anonymous
(Login grandcommander)
Serbia Forum Mods Group

No score for this post
November 26 2007, 10:41 AM 

They are trying to steel Greek's name and Antic culture at the same time to steel historical Serbian land.
And my answer is YES

Anonymous
(Login nitkov)

No score for this post
November 27 2007, 3:13 AM 

rusi vasi najbolji prijatelji?...jesi siguran?

http://www.soccer.ru/spasibo/

niste vise u fazonu

Anonymous
(Login grandcommander)
Serbia Forum Mods Group

No score for this post
November 27 2007, 9:50 AM 

jer ti to Kasparov reko u poverenju hahahahahaaaaaa
e moj vulgare skopljanski

Anonymous
(Login nitkov)

No score for this post
November 27 2007, 10:38 AM 

vidi budale...jesi tim kliknuo na taj link?...niste vise u fazonu, kazem ti usput, nisam makedonac, otud ti to?

Anonymous
(Login grandcommander)
Serbia Forum Mods Group

No score for this post
November 27 2007, 5:55 PM 

za to "budala" cu shvatiti kao deo tvog kucnog vaspitanja a da znam da nisi skopljanin...hmmm pa dobro vulgar jesi a sada odakle zar je to bitno?

KanuniSS
(Login KanuniSS)

No score for this post
November 28 2007, 11:22 AM 

"who was only country that directly supported Serbia,"

Such as?

"who forbade NATO from using Greek bases,"

It was USA who decided to leave bases in greece because they are not useful.

"who shared intelligence with Serbia during war,"

Greece has any intelligence services?

"which country had the largest anti war and pro Serbian rallies,"

Not pro Serbian, but Turkey has the largest anti war, nato, usa rallies in the world. Turkish people are more anti-american than even Serbs and Russians according to international surveys.

"Which country heavily invested capital in Serbia still to this day."

You probably mean greek banking investments in Serbia to exploit money of Serbian people with high interest rates.

"Greece was the only NATO country that officially supported and defended Serbia's self defense rights and voted against all anti Serbian actions."

Again, such as?

"Greece also refused to send troops to support NATO areas."

But it did.

Smarts
(Login GREECEROX)

No score for this post
November 28 2007, 2:04 PM 

U.S. bases where expelled from Greece by Papandreou government something Turkey still can't do today for obvious reasons. Their was a NATO/US base left but after NATO planned attacks on Serbia these where closed. These bases where the closest to former Yugoslavia areas and Kosovo. NATO lost the main bulk capability of their attack when Greece banned them from using it. Then they had to move everything to other countries.

Greece Intelligence directly assisted Serbia. By being in NATO Greece had access to US/NATO Jamming codes and gave them to Russia and Serbia. Serbia to this day is only country to have downed a stealth fighter. Not to mention Greek special forces worked with Serbian troops to protect Serbia from terrorism.

then why Turkey is puppet of America and does everything America says. U.S. bases in Turkey still remain, Greece got rid of those 20 years ago and shut down the joint bases soon after. You wont even defend your country if America disapproves thats why Turkey has backed down from attacking Iraq. Not to mention Turkey supported U.S./NATO attack on Serbia.

investment brings in capital that brings employment and raises economy. And Greek companies and government invest in Serbian projects. Greece gave 100 million EUROS for major Serbian highway projects and 1.8 billion in direct investment.

Greece went on humanitarian mission not combat. Greece always offers humanitarian assistance to everyone since Greece has one of the most respected humanitarian force teams. We saw that when Greeks humanitarian teams saved many Turks during Izmit earthquake and was first response team to arrive. and aid and support given to Lebanon during war.

Greece founded the Greek-Serbian Friendship Society when humanitarian missions where announced and by far gave the most support. Many Greek families hosted Serbian children that lost their families and government organizations hosted thousands of Serbian orphans.

KanuniSS
(Login KanuniSS)

No score for this post
November 28 2007, 5:50 PM 

US itself decided to leave its bases in greece because they were not useful. US doesn't have to ask greek government about them. This is something like greeks believe joining WW2 as if their own decision. Moreover, Greece was also the first country which was occupied by USA in the cold war period as a result of american strategy of global struggle against communism. Later, they have done the same in Korea, Guatemala, Iran, Cuba, Vietnam, Cambodia, Nicaragua, Panama...and so on, following the same strategy in Greece. Turkey is using Incirlik base as a trump card against US and it worked in the issue of so-called armenian genocide.

Greece doesn't have a significiant intelligence service. US doesn't give its codes even to israel. So your schizophrenic scenarios started again. Greece doesn't have any experience about terrorism at all.

You mean Serbia needs help of Greece.

Because Turkey is professional and she doesn't do anything US says just as greece does. Turkey didn't backed down. Even it was planned for 2008 in 2006 but Turkey has started her psychological tactics. They have been in alarm since spring and it's not that easy to sleep with a threat every night. First, they'll loose discipline and resistance following winter. Turkish army started submission propagandas toward terrorists. MIT agents are also poisoning and creating clashes among them. They have just stopped using wireless due to high technology intelligence of Turkish army. Turkey has also succeed to get USA enemy against kurds. Terrorist attacks in the cities are already over. So Turkey has been preparing the situation that's going to minize her losts...Greeks cannot get that for sure because greece doesn't have professional system and have a low IQ level.

Anonymous
(Login nitkov)

No score for this post
November 29 2007, 4:04 AM 

za to "budala" cu shvatiti kao deo tvog kucnog vaspitanja a da znam da nisi skopljanin...hmmm pa dobro vulgar jesi a sada odakle zar je to bitno?

e bas se nadje ko ce da se poziva na kulturu ophodjenja...hahah...pa vidi samo kako nazivas ljude druge nacionalnosti..e to cu ja shvatiti kao dio tvog kucnog vaspitanja..a sto se tice onog "budala", to je bilo onako dobrohotno, po bosanski..al nisi shvatio..

Arxileas
(Login Arxileas)

No score for this post
November 29 2007, 9:08 PM 

Viva GREECE AND SERBIA.

Anonymous
(Login grandcommander)
Serbia Forum Mods Group

No score for this post
November 29 2007, 10:18 PM 

SERBIA AND GREECE-BROTHERS FOREVER-

Sara
(Login S_a_r_a)

No score for this post
December 2 2007, 9:16 AM 

I am from holland and I study History and Modern Greek and I am very interested into South Eastern euope affairs, since is most interestg part of Europe and so I find this forum.
But can I ask something? Greece and Serbia are brothers I know. But is Greece a Balkan country?
In my opinion they belong to that, bcause of religion, culture, music, food and history.
Greeks themselves otherwise feel very ashamed of their connection with Balkan, and dont see theirselves as a Balkan country. And they always answer; NO we are not a balkan country!
why is that, is there a reason for this?
Ok I understand that politically spoken they are part of EU and therefor part of Western world but inside GReece its a different world.

Anonymous
(Login KOMITADJI)

No score for this post
December 7 2007, 9:55 PM 

4Kings, appreciate the honesty but all of you Serbs know that Macedonians have never given a reason for you to hate us except when we killed your king who forced up to be something we are not.

In language, history, geography, culture you are 10000000% closer to us than to Greeks, yet you support them against us. Instead of helping a brother Slavic state you do your best to ruin it to please the Greeks. For what? You call 20 mercenaries and some feeble "moral" support a friendship? In Serbia the Macedonian minority, language and the real Macedonian flag are recognized, is this how you show your gratitude to the Greeks for their "great" support over the war years?

Have not Macedonian and Serbian militaries collaborated in the Shar regions in the past against the shiptari? Serb generals assisted Macedonian generals in training Macedonian soldiers to tackle the shiptar terrorists in 2000-2001, as a Macedonian, I can only ponder what the fukk is wrong with you Serbs that you focus your energies againt Macedonians when our common folk have been ok with each other for centuries.

The Serbia and Greece union is an ilusion, and supported mainly by Greeks who have no friends, and some deluded serbs who think that the Serb nation owes its civility to the "greeks".

Anonymous
(Login KOMITADJI)

No score for this post
December 7 2007, 10:25 PM 

Any territorial disputes we have with Albania we will solve nicely. Half of them are in our country currently and work next to us. Plus, they are our cousins.

Later!

Kostas

Kostas the Macedon ("Always Guarding Thermopylai"- Kavafes).
================================================================================

That, my Serbian friends, is what most Greeks think. Svi je laga so oni predavnicu!

Anonymous
(Login grandcommander)
Serbia Forum Mods Group

Score 5.0 (1 person)
December 8 2007, 6:12 PM 

and again Serbs and Greeks are Orthodox brothers

KanuniSS
(Login KanuniSS)

No score for this post
December 10 2007, 10:42 AM 

Why was Greek flag located in the honor corner(top left), but not Serbian one?

Anonymous
(Login grandcommander)
Serbia Forum Mods Group

No score for this post
December 11 2007, 6:58 PM 

so what???

Arxileas
(Login Arxileas)

No score for this post
December 11 2007, 7:40 PM 

Anonymous
(Login nitkov)

No score for this post
December 12 2007, 3:21 AM 

in addition to the serbian-greek brotherhood...i ve been reading in past days about how all eu (inclouding greece) is getting near compromise on independent kosovo. its only cypruss left, having doubts on it cause of fear that turkish part could follow kosovo example. so, greece will probably to abandon its previous support to serbia. still brothers?

Anonymous
(Login nitkov)

No score for this post
December 12 2007, 9:19 AM 

kako ide ona iz biblije? "ne vjeruj danajcima i kad darove donose"..tako nekako...

Greece yielded on Kosovo in exchange for Macedonia's name

Athens /11/12/ 14:27

Greece changed its stance on Kosovo, and in exchange for that they gained something connected to the issue of the differences about the name with Macedonia, the Greek press states.

According to anonymous diplomatic sources, this was publicized on Tuesday by Athens newspaper "Ta Nea", close to opposition party PASOK.

The same sources state that the Greek Government, which until now stood firm on the position that Kosovo's independence can not be imposed onto Serbia, now has different position.

In exchange for that shift, Greece gained something connected to the issue of the differences about the name with Macedonia, but what are those gains is not specified.

KanuniSS
(Login KanuniSS)

No score for this post
December 12 2007, 4:21 PM 

May I ask to all Greeks here; Why don't they face the same problems with "brother" Serbs in the issue of Albanians??

Smarts
(Login GREECEROX)

No score for this post
December 16 2007, 1:44 PM 

That is an article that appeared on one source in the world and guess which one a FYROMian site no where else guess why

Cyprus, Spain, Slovakia, Greece and Romania and possibly Hungary are opposition to Kosovo

Dora Bakoyannis said that you can't talk about Kosovo independence without negotiating a deal on the province is agreed with Serbia.

EU has to have support of ALL members to move for independence and Russia will veto UN resolutions anyway.

Smarts
(Login GREECEROX)

No score for this post
December 16 2007, 1:55 PM 

Because their are only 30,000 native Albanians of Greece that have been assimilated a long time ago and immigrants are following same procedure especially after they have children born in Greece and go to Greece schools. The only hostility Albanian movements against Greece exist outside of Greece and they have zero capability power they can only boycott Greek companies and even that they have failed.

KanuniSS
(Login KanuniSS)

No score for this post
December 17 2007, 12:19 PM 

Even according to racist Greek statistics, there are 600,000 Albanians in Greece. But that was not the answer of my question. I asked: WHY?

Smarts
(Login GREECEROX)

No score for this post
December 18 2007, 10:07 PM 

I said NATIVE Albanian meaning Albanians whose families did not come from Albania to Greece.

and i mentioned why above.

KanuniSS
(Login KanuniSS)

No score for this post
December 19 2007, 4:59 PM 

I ASKED: Why don't Albanians in Greece react as their counterparts in Serbia. How on earth have they been assimilated? Is that clear enough?

KanuniSS
(Login KanuniSS)

No score for this post
December 19 2007, 5:02 PM 

4Kings, regarded to your comment in TF, I would like to say these. You have just read comments of two people in TF. One of them has bad opinions about Serbs maybe because he is of Bosnian origin. He has already a depressive character and has problems with everyone in TF. Nobody has written any comments about that because nobody wants to clash with him anymore. Another one is an ultra-conservative one so it is always Islam that matters for him. As to my opinion, Kosovo's political situation is not Turkey's or anyone's business. It's an issue between Serbs and Albanians. No one else should put their noses into that.

Andreas
(Login AndreasL.P.)

No score for this post
January 7 2008, 9:58 AM 

So you are neutral?

KanuniSS
(Login KanuniSS)

No score for this post
January 8 2008, 3:36 PM 

This "neutrality" has a meaning. Serbia is capable of defending itself. I mean, I support Serbia's unity but I don't wanna gain enmity of Albanians as well. Get it now?

Btw, I still couldn't get an answer to my "Why don't Greeks face the same problems with (brother) Serbs in the issue of Albanians??" question. I think none of you as objective as to reply that question...just as I thought.

Current Topic - DO THE SERBS HATE THE MACEDONIANS?  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on PoliticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement