<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Untitled

August 7 2008 at 9:55 AM
No score for this post

amerinako  (Login amerinako)

Justice will be served when Clinton, Albright, Clark, Solana, Shay, Blair, Schroeder, Kinkel, Thaci, Ceku, Haradinaj and their subordinates are placed in the dock, where Goering, Hess, Ribbentrop, Keitel, Kaltenbrunner, Rosenberg, Frank, Frick and the other German Nazi leaders sat before them.

American and Albanian scum need to be punished!

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Demosthenes
(Login TheGreekSlav)

Re: Untitled

No score for this post
August 8 2008, 11:47 PM 

Heheheheh. You're funny.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

amerinako
(Login amerinako)

No score for this post
August 9 2008, 5:23 PM 

Funny, 9 1 1 was funny sh*t for brains! What happens to the albanians next will be HILLARIOUS!

Demosthenes
(Login TheGreekSlav)

No score for this post
August 9 2008, 11:56 PM 

From your American slang, you are an American of Serbian descent. But you are still funny. Oh, did I mention mentally incapacitated?

amerinako
(Login amerinako)

No score for this post
August 10 2008, 8:58 PM 

You are a fool. From my slang I am an American ROFL! From you post you are an IDIOTO! Never assume Alvano. The Serbiens will cleanse the Balkans of all diseased Albanian scum, that is a promise!

P.S. God bless the Russians for the scum they are cleansing right now!

Demosthenes
(Login TheGreekSlav)

No score for this post
August 11 2008, 12:15 AM 

Tough guy on the internet but..........

amerinako
(Login amerinako)

No score for this post
August 11 2008, 11:07 AM 

Will you please SHUT THE HELL UP! Damn you have been doing the "internet tough guy" for years now. Show some balls! Internet tough guy, internet tough guy...
Shut the F*CK up you pansy! You are the pussy hiding behind a computer, if you think that I would not meet you in person just give me an address and I GUARANTEE YOU THAT I WOULD BE THERE IN TWO-THEE DAYS MAX! A-HOLE
If you think I'm kidding try me!
Pathetic piece of turd hiding behind hundreds of screen names, I know you won't have the balls to give me your name number address city anything, but you know what I'll find you you! I swear I won't stop till I find you. Remember how you signed up for network54??? I'll find you and then we'll see who the tough guy is!

Demosthenes
(Login TheGreekSlav)

No score for this post
August 12 2008, 8:23 PM 

I would be glad to comply but actually you can not make me, so I won't.

Balls I have, my friend. Big as.s balls. There's no doubt.

So what's up? What's next?

Demosthenes
(Login TheGreekSlav)

No score for this post
August 12 2008, 8:25 PM 

Oh, I forgot. "GreekSlav" is the only forum moniker I have. But feel free to be paranoid about my other imaginery names. I know you like to feel stupid.

Zvek_Zivi
(Login Zvek_Zivi_Cetinjanin)

No score for this post
October 28 2008, 4:48 AM 

Demosthenes
TheGreekSlav GO END **** YOUR SELF !

TDSB retiree
(Login serbocroat)

Varla Abrams has retired

No score for this post
May 12 2016, 11:31 AM 

RTO District 16. Varla Abrams has finally retired and is a member of my RTO district

Welcome to New Members ~ Bob Neal Contact: 416•694•9683 / bneal@sympatico.ca
Varla Abrams James Agnelli Joanna Alexopoulos Rita Ancans D Joy Atkinson Valerie Baldwin Janet O Bilous Faegelle Bines Eleanor Blake Gary E Boulton Cathy Britchford David Browman Lynn Buckle Sandra Davies Sandra Doan Patricia Carol Dyer Penny Fiksel Chi Chi Juanita Godin Janice Goodman Gregory Gary Gordon Gourley Jerry Halbot William Harrison Eva Hegedus Michael Hilborn Judith Heather Hillman Lynne E Hindle Bruce Howell Wanda Hutchings Alison Jack Rochelle Kuchar Royden Lamwatt Kari Lie Vivien Loader Fred W Loftin
William a MacLeod Sandra Maker Nancy Mattiussi Janet McGoey Beverly McIlwain Laraine McMahon-Nelson Susan McNay Lorena Moniz Rita Mullrooney Karen O’Rourke Shelagh O’Sullivan Alison Pearce Robert D Pickett Debra Polgrain Donata Puteris Leslie Rennie Wendy Robertson Barbara Rother Elsie Rueter Pat Salvatore Michael Saver Patricia Seaton Joni Shanoff Jo-anne Silverberg Michael Sivan Bernice Slotnick Susan Smethurst Heather Speers Steven Talsky Simon To Karen Wadon Joanne Weston Walter Whiteley Donald E Wilkins

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on PoliticsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement